Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24985 Feb 4, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not even going to touch on that confession. Anybody else want to spell it out in crayon to this idiot? Obviously the word 'home-schooling' was way over his head.
you did not notice the neighbor girl teaching me to play Doctor.

Being observant is a skill you lack.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24986 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you did not notice the neighbor girl teaching me to play Doctor.
Being observant is a skill you lack.
Hahahahaha nice try. So now I'm not the one not observant. The hole is getting deeper and deeper. Was the neighbor girl a real close cousin? Seeing how you like to keep it in the family, according to you, yourself and you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24987 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your facts are written in comic books.
above post is just your fantasy to make yourself feel better.
Yes, that helps us all with the fact that you sleep next to a child molester every night. You tried to come off looking cool and instead creeped the whole damn forum out. Just creepy. Like I said...keep it away from the American children.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24988 Feb 4, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another majority at one time was the ones that said that the world was flat.(scientists) Another majority was the ones that said that women were NOT smart enough to vote. Another majority was the ones that said Aryans were a superior race. Another majority was the ones that said that American Indians were savages. Another majority at one time would be the ones that they believed in Unicorns, dragons,Yeti's & Sasquatch.(scientists of their day) Another majority would be the ones that believe in the curative & fertility effects of Rhino horns & bear gall bladders (shamans & scientists in their societies), So what is your point? Do I need to go on? I can if you want.
Darn those "scientists". Always pushing superstition in the face of documented scientific facts.(For our less than conscious friends like Pops, who need everything spelled out for them-that is what is known as sarcasm)
Canton

Canton, OH

#24989 Feb 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between taxing people to create things that benefit all or most all of the people, and taking from one group and giving it to another. Liberalism is just that: taking from one group and giving it to another, such as Commie Care where the minority get a benefit at the expense of the majority.
That explains the huge and ever widening gap between the haves and the have nots in this country. All that Liberal wealth redistribution. Keep telling yourself that.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24990 Feb 4, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another majority at one time was the ones that said that the world was flat.(scientists)
Who were these scientists? Can you name them?

The flat Earth was a very obvious idea. It's the way the Earth still appears to us, if we only rely on our own senses. The idea of us standing on a big sphere is a pretty wild idea. That's why it's pretty amazing that the Greek mathematician Pythagoras believed it way back in the 6th Century B.C. Another Greek scientist, Eratosthenes, experimentally determined the Earth's circumference by around 240 BC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24991 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
more envy?
while I was having an affair with the teacher, you were jacking yourself off.
nothing has changed.
you are still jacking yourself off, and the teacher wakes up next to me each morning.
Then you made a Reality-sized dress from her skin, tucked your wiener back, and did a creepy little dance while you dolled yourself up with your wifey's lipstick.
The end...
Canton

Canton, OH

#24992 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're the dumbass hypocrite and the problem with your thinking is the Post Office and Post Road are spelled out in the US Constitution and the other Government Intrustions are not and are dependent on Wealth Redistrubion Scheme by Progressive Liberals like yourself.
Wonder if there are any of them "job creators" hiding their money offshore to avoid taxes, while they drive on OUR roads, utilize OUR Fire and Police departments, all the while outsourcing OUR jobs for nothing other than pure greed? Just read an article about the super rich "doing great and mad as hell". Sell it. Too bad you are too stupid to realize the 1% doesn't include you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24993 Feb 4, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were these scientists? Can you name them?
The flat Earth was a very obvious idea. It's the way the Earth still appears to us, if we only rely on our own senses. The idea of us standing on a big sphere is a pretty wild idea. That's why it's pretty amazing that the Greek mathematician Pythagoras believed it way back in the 6th Century B.C. Another Greek scientist, Eratosthenes, experimentally determined the Earth's circumference by around 240 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
His post was a direct quote of Pops from a much earlier post. I believe he was calling him out for it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24994 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your facts are written in comic books.
above post is just your fantasy to make yourself feel better.
Said the person who claimed Texas was being divided into 5 states, his wife makes 6 figures filing papers, was Marlin fishing in Canton Ohio on Christmas, wants to line us all up and shoot us, predicted armed citizens rioting in the streets if Obama got elected, Romney winning in a land slide, the world exploding due to the fiscal cliff, water walking zombies who make all a person's evil deeds magically vanish, talking snakes in the garden of Eden to be taught in public school science classes...you know. Comic book fantasy stuff.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24995 Feb 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the person who claimed Texas was being divided into 5 states, his wife makes 6 figures filing papers, was Marlin fishing in Canton Ohio on Christmas, wants to line us all up and shoot us, predicted armed citizens rioting in the streets if Obama got elected, Romney winning in a land slide, the world exploding due to the fiscal cliff, water walking zombies who make all a person's evil deeds magically vanish, talking snakes in the garden of Eden to be taught in public school science classes...you know. Comic book fantasy stuff.
you are a good little troll spinning everyones word you disagree with.

problem with that is everyone knows you as a loon.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24996 Feb 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
His post was a direct quote of Pops from a much earlier post. I believe he was calling him out for it.
It's hard to keep up, sometimes. So many posts, so little information...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#24997 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a good little troll spinning everyones word you disagree with.
problem with that is everyone knows you as a loon.
Was there anything that he said in that post that wasn't true?
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#24998 Feb 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
In Reality's reality, taking someone's exact quotes, copied and pasted, is what's known as "spinning lies".
Oh, and invisible commies are going to force people to denounce Jesus as their personal savior, take away everyone's guns, and make ALL Americans get gay married.
You know, typical fear mongering conservative BS...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24999 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>
like were Texas held conference to succeed? And I mentioned it, so I then according to you pronounced it. What I did was report news.

Giving illegal aliens citizenship pronounces the end of law in the USA.

With abortions went morality.

What is true is that people like you are a cancer on this nation.

Your ideology flawed, and you don't pay your fair share to society in taxes. You suck the life from those around you. Is there any wonder why nobody wants to be around you anymore?

I am not worried about people like you when it is time to pay the piper.
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25000 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
like were Texas held conference to succeed? And I mentioned it, so I then according to you pronounced it. What I did was report news.
Your ideology flawed, and you don't pay your fair share to society in taxes. You suck the life from those around you. Is there any wonder why nobody wants to be around you anymore?
Says the unhinged loon who let his parents pay his medical bills and until he turned 21.
Yep, you're the perfect posterboy for personal responsibility, alright...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#25001 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who doesn't pay taxes, Walter. You are doing it again.
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25002 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>
You are the one who doesn't pay taxes, Walter. You are doing it again.
Haven't you noticed yet? Braindead conservatards always complain about the things they're guilty of themselves.
Kinda like the "producer class farmer" who takes free gubment handouts then whines about "moochers". Or the "job creator" who fires employees because they're unhappy about the outcome of an election, then whine about high unemployment rates. Or the "good Christian" who blows up an abortion clinic, then whines about murderers. Or the senile old coot who calls people names online, then complains about people who call people names online.
Pure hypocrisy and blatant double standards. The far right wears them like a badge of honor...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25003 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Says the unhinged loon who let his parents pay his medical bills and until he turned 21.
Yep, you're the perfect posterboy for personal responsibility, alright...
you are an embarrassment.

I also paid for my kids healthcare.....it is called being a parent.

sorry your family tree tossed you in the garbage, and mine did not....but exactly how is your problem mine?

you the TERRORIST think raising children is not being responsible.

Loons like you have ZERO responsibility for anything, and one can only hope your sterile.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25004 Feb 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the huge and ever widening gap between the haves and the have nots in this country. All that Liberal wealth redistribution. Keep telling yourself that.
the widening gap between the haves and the haves nots is the result of modern Liberalism and it economical model that modern Liberalism as FDR called it was foundedon and it doesn't create wealth it only consumes weatlh which is why the divide has gotten bigger over the years and that is its flaw and FDR proved that with the Wagner Act of 1935 or the National Labor Relations Act of 1935 when FDR signed it into law which created more problems during the Great Depression.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,222
why does cincinnasty suck? (May '08) 3 hr Pops 17
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... 8 hr Jenny James 21
pentecostal church 21 hr Jenny James 78
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
Bengals Bites: JEREMY HILLíS past catches up w... Fri NATIONAL FELON LE... 2
BENGALS DRAFT another CONVICT - JEREMY HILL Fri NATIONAL FELON LE... 1
•••
•••
Lynchburg Dating