Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
UgottaGimmeThat

Lima, OH

#24270 Jan 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And when they teach 10 year olds how to put a condom on a banana, or teach global warming, or have sports games where nobody keeps score, that's not forcing a left-wing agenda on our children?
Great, the GENIASS weather expert is going to tell us how to raise our kids now, too...
XYZ

Cincinnati, OH

#24271 Jan 21, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that water contaminated before the fracking? Nope. Has the deregulated energy industry been lax in their safety measures before? Ask the gulf coast.
Man makes batteries & CFL's which as a componant is contamanation.. The problem was the containment.
As far as the BP oil spill, I just heard on the news today that one of the inspectors that did NOT do his job got probation! That is rediculous!! Prison time at least. He failed the public trust to do his job.
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24275 Jan 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."
The Boxer
Simon and Garfunkel
"A man posts from the Heritage Foundation and then wonders why people laugh at what he calls facts."- All rational people

http://environment.yale.edu/climate-communica...

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/number-america...

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/...

No wonder you don't believe in climate change. Nothing has changed inside your little propaganda bubble since the 1800s
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24276 Jan 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't believe in people choosing for themselves. People are not to be trusted to choose for themselves. That's why they need the federal government; because we are not smart enough to choose for ourselves. That's why we need Commie Care. Hey! I'm young, fit and don't need medical coverage! Oh yes you do! We are government, and we will decide what you need and don't need.
Liberals don't like choice--they never have. Choice means freedom and teaching children to believe in a higher power than government puts them in second place. We are to teach them that government is the highest power in the universe.
Right. We need the kind of "choices" that force Christians creation myths in our public school science classes. Oh how freedom rang!

What does one expect from the camp that wants the government to be big enough to execute criminals, but not big enough to make you pay the taxes you owe.
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24277 Jan 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And when they teach 10 year olds how to put a condom on a banana, or teach global warming, or have sports games where nobody keeps score, that's not forcing a left-wing agenda on our children?
All fantasy on your part. No schools around here ignore the score in the football hall of fame city. The fact that you think putting a rubber on a condom is the same as expert climate scientists accurately predicting the hottest decade in recorded history, speaks volumes to what lengths you will go to, to follow your less than a man, corporate fetch boy agenda. Not that the church telling young people to abstain hasn't been a complete success. Ah ha h ha ha! Go lay down old dog. The fact that you claimed you weren't religious, followed by you spouting rightwing Christian fantasy garbage makes you look like a clown.
Now once again. Let me make sure I have this right. Trucks can be haunted by ghosts and talking snakes should be taught in public school science classes but the scientists who cured polio and put a man on the moon, don't know as much about our planet's climate as you and mutt the nut do.
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#24278 Jan 21, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the Bible saying to give all your possessions away to the government? When have you EVER gave all your possessions away to the Government? Ooh let me guess. Was it when Obama took all our guns away? Maybe it was the other time they "took all our guns away" back with Clinton? Nothing but fear based fantasy from those who never had to earn what they claim is being taken away from them.
This reminds me to stay out of biblical arguments. To ALL: There is MORE than one bible to begin with & they have a myriad of differences!
There is ONE thing that ALL have in common tho. That is FAITH. One needs Faith to believe in any one of them or Hinduism, Buddhism, etc etc.
Why faith one may ask, if one has to ask, they aren't likely to understand.
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#24279 Jan 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't believe in people choosing for themselves. People are not to be trusted to choose for themselves. That's why they need the federal government; because we are not smart enough to choose for ourselves. That's why we need Commie Care. Hey! I'm young, fit and don't need medical coverage! Oh yes you do! We are government, and we will decide what you need and don't need.
Liberals don't like choice--they never have. Choice means freedom and teaching children to believe in a higher power than government puts them in second place. We are to teach them that government is the highest power in the universe.
Sounds pretty straight up & sound to me.

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#24280 Jan 21, 2014
Under President Barack Obama, the total debt of the U.S. government has increased by approximately $1,608,304 for each of the 4,130,665 babies born in the United States in 2009, the year Obama took office.

If the federal government were to continue accumulating net debt throughout the expected 78.5-year lifespan of a baby born in 2009 at the same average annual pace it has accumulated net debt during Obama’s first five years as president, the government would add more than $104 trillion in net debt during the life expectancy of those babies.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24284 Jan 21, 2014
DoomsDayBibleBunker wrote:
It was the Christian church who opened their doors wide for the KKK, baby cakes. That fact that you couldn't imagine a brown skinned president being elected by the American voters, and that you believe it was all some ploy by the Democrats to get votes speaks volumes about what a powdered wigged, silver spoon racist you really are.
Hehe, you're dumb as shit. But that's ok ... you're good for a laugh.

Read this, you little dumocrat butt boy, then go into one of your ignorant rants.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24285 Jan 21, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Under President Barack Obama, the total debt of the U.S. government has increased by approximately $1,608,304 for each of the 4,130,665 babies born in the United States in 2009, the year Obama took office.
If the federal government were to continue accumulating net debt throughout the expected 78.5-year lifespan of a baby born in 2009 at the same average annual pace it has accumulated net debt during Obama’s first five years as president, the government would add more than $104 trillion in net debt during the life expectancy of those babies.
Do the same math with Reagan's numbers or GW's numbers. Be sure to not skip over the cost of meaningless war in Iraq that you guys always seem to ignore. Be sure to adjust for the year, and to include the unpaid medicare expansion Bush put through. What about the millions and millions of dollars spent on the war on drugs? Another great symbol of liberty your camp came up with. Why hasn't that huge amount of spending towards a completely failed program ever ruffled your feathers?

We are all fully aware that the government spends a lot of money. The key is to find working solutions to streamline our government and make our tax dollars do the most they can. When you start talking about obstructionist political tactics to make a president seem ineffective or to shut the government down, or absurd notions like Sesame Street being the problem and the source of some huge vacuum of government spending, it becomes easy to think that the GOP doesn't have a plan. Who ever came up with the notion that raising the quality of living for the very poor in our country as being some evil commie ploy is beyond greedy. The United States needs to educate our young people in the fields of technology and not be teaching Religious creation stories in a science class. Every smart phone you see was made in another country and that's a lot of smart phones. Our country could be on the cutting edge of medicine, science and technology but we have wasted so much time on political and religious agendas that instead of learning the ins and outs of mobile computing technology, we have kids preparing themselves for zombie wastelands, commie take overs, anti-Christs and 2nd Amendment 2nd comings.

The Christian Right are so arrogant that they believe nothing short of something Biblical could sum up their lives and all younger generations will see the end of the world, because nothing could possibly top the moral high ground these old, white Bible thumpers think they have achieved. Why not cash in on every speck of natural resources? Why not grab as much money as you and your cronies possibly can, and ignore the data that shows it is destroying our environment because Jesus will be back any minute now and as long as you got yours, screw the poor and the future generations...right?

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#24286 Jan 21, 2014
Van Wert represents the intelligence of his town well.
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24287 Jan 21, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this, you little dumocrat butt boy, then go into one of your ignorant rants.
Awwww you mad? Look at all the cheek turning you got going on. Don't worry. Maybe Jesus wasn't watching, you slack jawed hypocrite. Oh and... pay them taxes, you leech on the neck of the working man. You be sure to pay em' real purdy' like.

Now I need you to go over to your Start Menu. click on it and then select "Shut Down", because that's what I just did to your Putin loving commie @ss. That's not a 666 stamped on your forehead, you low IQ trust fund baby. That's the word VOID. Just ask science, the Pope, the American worker, the media, the GOP, the last two presidential elections, the link to the site you couldn't post that made you think you were anything close to being a majority, blacks, the middle class, Hispanics, the education system, the Supreme court...
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24288 Jan 21, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and? I stated that the church supported the KKK and you post me a link that agrees with me. What was your point?

By the way, has there been a change in how people define Democrats and Republicans since the civil war? Guess you conveniently forgot about that whole section of history, huh? How very typical rightwing Christian extremist conniving of you.

What's funny, and I'm talking room full of people sitting here laughing at how stupid you look right now kind of funny, is how you go into this as if you are on some high horse of righteousness and grand intellect but come away from each post looking like a retarded chimp that just got done smearing itself with it's own feces.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24289 Jan 21, 2014
DoomsDayBibleBunker wrote:
Awwww you mad? Look at all the cheek turning you got going on. Don't worry. Maybe Jesus wasn't watching, you slack jawed hypocrite. Oh and... pay them taxes, you leech on the neck of the working man. You be sure to pay em' real purdy' like.
Now I need you to go over to your Start Menu. click on it and then select "Shut Down", because that's what I just did to your Putin loving commie @ss. That's not a 666 stamped on your forehead, you low IQ trust fund baby. That's the word VOID. Just ask science, the Pope, the American worker, the media, the GOP, the last two presidential elections, the link to the site you couldn't post that made you think you were anything close to being a majority, blacks, the middle class, Hispanics, the education system, the Supreme court...
Right on cue.
UgottaGimmeThat

Lima, OH

#24290 Jan 21, 2014
Ever notice how a typical conservatard response pretty much boils down to: "Neener neener, you're dumb. Democrats did it in the past, so it MUST be okay for me to do it now. Off-topic Breitbart link, Rules for Radicals, Benghazi, abortion on demand parties!"
UgottaGimmeThat

Lima, OH

#24291 Jan 21, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Envy envy envy envy envy. LOL

Say it with me now, fellow Republicans: "I just wanna git muh free farmer welfare hand-me-downs. I deserve 'em, cuz momma sez I'm special. Now gimme muh freebies or I'm shuttin down yer gubment and takin muh toys ta Costa Rica. Waaaaaaa, gimme gimme gimme!"
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24292 Jan 21, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
And you represent the raw, burning, unbridled motivation and hard work ethic forged out of determination that a man gets when he's handed everything in life by his parents.

Your hatred for farm subsidies...oops, I mean government handouts is well footed in the fact that you have never once found a food stamp on any of the 400 acres you had freebie ride handed to you.

Now if you could just get around those pesky taxes you owe as an American citizen. If only there was some kind of offshore way to get the working middle class of this country to carry your burden of what it takes to be an American, then you will have achieved true American Patriot status. Now go finish your diary entry about shirtless Putin being the dreamiest Conservative you have ever set eyes on and shed a single tear for the 400 acre free ride burden you must carry, because no poor family with the audacity and arrogance to not want their children to go hungry by utilizing some commie government program could possibly understand your daunting plight.
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#24293 Jan 21, 2014
UgottaGimmeThat wrote:
Ever notice how a typical conservatard response pretty much boils down to: "Neener neener, you're dumb. Democrats did it in the past, so it MUST be okay for me to do it now. Off-topic Breitbart link, Rules for Radicals, Benghazi, abortion on demand parties!"
W T F ?
DoomsDayBibleBun ker

Canton, OH

#24294 Jan 21, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on cue.
Uhhhh, I have been posting for months on this forum before you created your account so I hate to break this to you, Princess, but it's you who have been the dancing dwarf sent to amuse the forum. Now dance Bobo, dance while we toss coins at your feet and laugh. Cute though that the retarded chimp thinks he's people. Tell us some more of your divine prophecies, oh great Bobo the special needs chimp. Better yet. Tell us the one about the GOP looking out for the black man. That one always makes every thinking person in the country laugh.

Hey, any luck on finding that link to your claim that most Americans don't believe in Climate Change? Ah ha ha ha ha ha! VOID
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#24296 Jan 21, 2014
UgottaGimmeThat wrote:
<quoted text>Envy envy envy envy envy. LOL
Say it with me now, fellow Republicans: "I just wanna git muh free farmer welfare hand-me-downs. I deserve 'em, cuz momma sez I'm special. Now gimme muh freebies or I'm shuttin down yer gubment and takin muh toys ta Costa Rica. Waaaaaaa, gimme gimme gimme!"
Keep working on your game. There seems to be a little improvement.
The mis-spelled words is a little tacky tho...easy to wear out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Running mate for Clinton, Elizabeth Warren offe... 1 hr BabyDoll 18
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) 3 hr Sad Mom 55
Indict Hillary 12 hr Kyboy 95
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr JackArmStrong 20,383
News Clinton in, Trump out for national NAACP conven... 14 hr NAWP 27
the music thread (Jan '12) 19 hr Musikologist 55
private Investigator ? 19 hr mynameis25charact... 4

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages