Since: Aug 12

United States

#23105 Dec 22, 2013
I'm a LibTard and I'm entitled to everything you earn. My right to your stuff supercedes your right to exist!

And if I don't get it my way I'm gonna go steal a gun and shoot up everyone in my field of vision just like so many good liberals have done before me.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23106 Dec 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I'm a LibTard and I'm entitled to everything you earn. My right to your stuff supercedes your right to exist!
And if I don't get it my way I'm gonna go steal a gun and shoot up everyone in my field of vision just like so many good liberals have done before me.
Derrr, muh right ta mooch offa muh greatgrandpappy an misspell simple werds online supercedes yer right ta breathe, libtards.
And if'n I don't git muh way, I'ma gonna shut down yer gubment, move ta Costa Rica, and bomb a federal buildin fulla commie chirren fer the Constitution, just like muh teabagger hero Tim McVeigh...

DERRR.....

United States

#23107 Dec 22, 2013
I'm a liberal and I'm a moocher cause i ain't got nothin and don't feel like workin and muh daddy never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and grandpa never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and my great grandpappy never had nothin and didn't feel like workin neither.

They'd be so proud of me now if only they could see me receiving so much for free that others went out and earned.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23108 Dec 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I'm a liberal and I'm a moocher cause i ain't got nothin and don't feel like workin and muh daddy never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and grandpa never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and my great grandpappy never had nothin and didn't feel like workin neither.
They'd be so proud of me now if only they could see me receiving so much for free that others went out and earned.
Like 400 acres? UdintEarnThat son. Unlike "Liberal" me who has never had a cent of government money handed to me, you have had a free ride your whole life. I worked for and earned my house, my land, my belongings. All you did was reach out your greedy little hand. Funny that you call working people like myself a bunch of free loaders, when it's been you and your offshore account patriots who haven't been carrying their share the entire time.. Boss man taught you up real purdy' like.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23109 Dec 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Canton, it's in the mid-40's. Wow, how unreal, huh? But we didn't call this global warming in the old days, we called this a thaw and thaws were always quite normal.
Okay, so we had several weeks of below normal weather, and now we are going to get a break for about four days. Next week, it's back to below normal weather for many weeks afterwards, and you think you have a case? Oh, and just so you know, we will likely have more thaws the rest of the winter as well.
You see, that man in the sky is quite capable of taking care of our planet without any help from liberals. He's been doing it a long time you know, long before he ever goofed up and made the first liberal.
Mid 40's, huh? Guess your denial now applies to simple science things like a thermometer now too. I know, maybe the weatherman is part of a Liberal scheme when he clearly states the temp is 58 degrees and in some parts of Ohio, over 60 degrees. That's normal for the end of December...right? Seeing how 3 weeks of cold weather in the start of this month, thoroughly convinced you and your flat earth crew that climate change in no way could exist, I find it very interesting how much you have to spin to explain 58 degrees when it's almost January. Go lay down, old tired dog. You are starting to just make yourself look crazy at this point.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23110 Dec 22, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
And whatever goes wrong ever.... It's Obama's fault, that's whose fault it is.
Just look at his terrible Hurricane Katrina response time, his failed War on Terror, and his role in the sinking of the Titanic.
Oh, and he's a godless Muslim wut don't gots him no burth sir tifkit.
Derrr......
Now that's funny. For the first three years of OBummer, it was Bush's fault. After that, it was the Republican Congresses fault. LOL!
Canton

Canton, OH

#23111 Dec 22, 2013
Got to 52 degrees today in Canton Ohio.

I know, maybe if I shave 10 degrees off of that and lie about it by claiming it's in the "40's", it might throw some doubt on my obvious denial of all things scientific.

Get back in that truck, hound doggie. There's a reason why there isn't a PHD in global weather science hanging in your cab.

Oh and eat those incredibly obvious and scientifically accurate FACTS.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23112 Dec 22, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
I'm a conservative, and I think tolerance fer everyone is GREAT, unless yer gay, brown, non-Christian, poor, or worst of all, a daggum woman.
I'm a conservative, and I think killin babies is just horrible, unless ya gather em ALL up in a pesky federal building and bomb em fer the Constitution.
I'm a conservative, and I think regulation is bad, unless they's a tellin ya who ya can an can't marry, which religion ta choose, or what y'all can do with yer own bodies.
I'm a conservaTARD, and I think rape is just a dirty liberal word fer "God's will".
DERRRR......
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you make a law against people having guns, the criminals will obey the law and nobody will ever get shot again.

I'm a liberal, and if I don't smoke, nobody should smoke.

I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you bus white kids across town to black schools, the white parents with money will stay in the community.

I'm a liberal, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing you can do is raise taxes on the job producers.

I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you put HUD ghetto trash in nice white neighborhoods, the neighborhoods will wear off on the ghetto trash and they will become middle-class citizens.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23113 Dec 22, 2013
Canton wrote:
I know, maybe if I shave 10 degrees off of that and lie about it by claiming it's in the "40's", it might throw some doubt on my obvious denial of all things scientific.
Get back in that truck, hound doggie. There's a reason why there isn't a PHD in global weather science hanging in your cab.
I hope you enjoyed your nice day during this thaw. But the fun starts tomorrow and continues for at least another week according to the extended forecast. That's right, we won't be going up to normal for at least that amount of time and probably further than that.

I'll miss you global warming. Hope you can come back real soon!
Pops

Newport, KY

#23114 Dec 22, 2013
Canton wrote:
I had to give you a 'funny' on this one. You made me chuckle.
d pantz

United States

#23115 Dec 22, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
I'm a conservative, and I think tolerance fer everyone is GREAT, unless yer gay, brown, non-Christian, poor, or worst of all, a daggum woman.
I'm a conservative, and I think killin babies is just horrible, unless ya gather em ALL up in a pesky federal building and bomb em fer the Constitution.
I'm a conservative, and I think regulation is bad, unless they's a tellin ya who ya can an can't marry, which religion ta choose, or what y'all can do with yer own bodies.
I'm a conservaTARD, and I think rape is just a dirty liberal word fer "God's will".
DERRRR......
this guy seems real tolerant and definitely doesn't stereotype what a "conservative" is. Here is where most of you arrogant pussbags, dripping with propaganda don't get: calling everybody who disagrees with the agenda of the left a "conservative" is a big stupid mistake and waste of time/"thought".
BTW I have a friend who was the "product" of a rape, his mom loves him, and whoever's will be it "gods" or the flying spaghetti monsters I'm glad to know him. Maybe you think he should kill himself but not anybody who knows him. Lol!
Canton

Canton, OH

#23116 Dec 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoyed your nice day during this thaw. But the fun starts tomorrow and continues for at least another week according to the extended forecast. That's right, we won't be going up to normal for at least that amount of time and probably further than that.
I'll miss you global warming. Hope you can come back real soon!
Is THAT why you claimed it was in the 40s when the temps were 10 degrees higher than that? Maybe it's a different temperature inside that stinky Fox News bubble.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23117 Dec 22, 2013
d pantz, Republican & XXX & a couple of others are sort of having a 'facetious' contest.
I have been following it for a few pages & they have points while being entertaining.

United States

#23118 Dec 22, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 400 acres? UdintEarnThat son. Unlike "Liberal" me who has never had a cent of government money handed to me, you have had a free ride your whole life. I worked for and earned my house, my land, my belongings. All you did was reach out your greedy little hand. Funny that you call working people like myself a bunch of free loaders, when it's been you and your offshore account patriots who haven't been carrying their share the entire time.. Boss man taught you up real purdy' like.
You're a freeloader. Why is it Ohio is no longer tire capital of the world?

Its the government you elected that promised everybody 40 acres and a mule. And a chicken in every pot.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23119 Dec 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

No American wants to move their industry out of the country.
This may be something that you would like to be true. But the obligation of many Americans is to the interests of the corporation they work for, and that corporation's stockholders. You are appealing to a sentimental notion that is fading away in a global economy.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

That's how it works in the real world
“Corporations are people, my friend,” Romney said.

At this point in time, Mitt is quite correct. And corporations have no sentimental loyalties to geographic and political boundaries.

United States

#23120 Dec 22, 2013
Its why the tire companies left Akron. Because since they aren't dumbass robots, there's actually people who can push a pencil and see what the cost of doing business in different places.

South Carolina is now the tire capital of the US. They have a new Michelin tire plant. A new Bridgestone tire plant and a new and another relatively new one but can't remember which other one.

Ohio's lucky Cooper didn't leave Findlay last year during their dumbass workers brilliancy.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23121 Dec 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Its why the tire companies left Akron. Because since they aren't dumbass robots, there's actually people who can push a pencil and see what the cost of doing business in different places.
South Carolina is now the tire capital of the US. They have a new Michelin tire plant. A new Bridgestone tire plant and a new and another relatively new one but can't remember which other one.
Ohio's lucky Cooper didn't leave Findlay last year during their dumbass workers brilliancy.
You might know why, I am not certain but it seems to me that ALL tire companies are now owned by anyone BUT U.S. companies as of some years ago.
Meaning that IF a company can't take some of their production/business off shore, the entire company will go 'off shore'.
Why do Libs/Progressives denigrate companies for going offshore instead of looking WHY they went offshore? DUH !
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23122 Dec 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you make a law against people having guns, the criminals will obey the law and nobody will ever get shot again.
I'm a liberal, and if I don't smoke, nobody should smoke.
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you bus white kids across town to black schools, the white parents with money will stay in the community.
I'm a liberal, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing you can do is raise taxes on the job producers.
I'm a liberal, and I believe that if you put HUD ghetto trash in nice white neighborhoods, the neighborhoods will wear off on the ghetto trash and they will become middle-class citizens.
Der, I'ma conservative, and I believe that if you make a law sayin EVERYONE needs ta git lotsa guns, everyone will obey the law and nobody will ever git shot again. Derr.

Oh, I'm a conservative, and since I smoke, I believe everybody around me should just accept and tolerate my toxic habit.

I'm a conservative, and I'm against havin black people in a good "white people's" school, but it ain't cuz I'ma ignorant racist.

I'm a conservative, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing to do is ta give handouts to phony "job creators", then complain about my taxes an be jealous a them LUCKY poor folks.

I'm a conservative, and I believe that ghetto trash is nonexistent in muh good, blue-blooded "white, middle class" neighborhoods. But again, I ain't no racist d-bag.

DERRRR......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23123 Dec 22, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You might know why, I am not certain but it seems to me that ALL tire companies are now owned by anyone BUT U.S. companies as of some years ago.
Meaning that IF a company can't take some of their production/business off shore, the entire company will go 'off shore'.
Why do Libs/Progressives denigrate companies for going offshore instead of looking WHY they went offshore? DUH !
Because liberals believe that jobs are a social obligation instead of business.

Jobs are created because some person or people took a chance at creating a product or service. As the business grew, they needed hired help to maintain that growth. The rate of pay is based on several factors such as profit of the employees work, total cost to employ that person, competition in that area of production, what rate of pay any other person would do that job for, and what a consumer is willing to pay for that product or service.

As unions and increased minimum wage priced us out of the world market, American consumers decided on cheaper products instead of quality products. Manufacturers catered to the demand of their customers, and moved jobs overseas.

The standard liberal blames greedy companies and CEO's because they used strategies to create products demanded of the American consumer. Those who didn't were forced to ape their competitors who were taking customers away from them.

Ignoring all that, the liberal looks upon companies, corporations and business leaders as traitors. They stabbed the American worker in the back so they can reap millions in profit. They refuse to acknowledge that business is not about dollars, but about percentage of growth. After all, businesses rely on investors in the stock market to continue making products. Investors don't care about dollar amount, they care about percentage of growth because that's how they make their money.

In short, the liberal doesn't want to understand why a company moved jobs overseas. They only need somebody to place the blame on.

United States

#23124 Dec 22, 2013
Corporations are like Skynet. They're all evil mean looking robots. Like liberals say. They aren't people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... 7 min WARNING 3
Rose Gilbert is dead 1 hr gravy 4
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Wed Christa Eldridge 82
martinsville village Wed CDF131 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Tattoo's Tue Pops 6
Who's giving away toys 4 Christmas (Oct '09) Tue thedoctor 48
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News