Ranburne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

I was on my way too the first day at my new job this morning and it was at a buisness so I had to wear a skirt. Anyways I had diarrhea and was stuck in traffic so I kinda had an accident in my car then I had to go home and start over and I was late so they told me I was no longer needed for that position. If this would have happens to you would you go tell them what happend or just forget it.
nosey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Lil prissy wrote:
I was on my way too the first day at my new job this morning and it was at a buisness so I had to wear a skirt. Anyways I had diarrhea and was stuck in traffic so I kinda had an accident in my car then I had to go home and start over and I was late so they told me I was no longer needed for that position. If this would have happens to you would you go tell them what happend or just forget it.
that's what happens when you get the x lax mixed up with the Hershey bars...

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

Since: Jun 13

hehem....hehe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

You should have told them what happened. "I shit myself for this company!" Show them how dedicated you are.
Lil prissy

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Well I did get go talk to them and they gave me my job back but now for the embarrassing news as I had the accident in my light gray skirt I had to stop and get gas before I got home and had to go in and pay so let's just say that was so embarrassing well I was pretty messy and it could have been the worst day ever has any other ladies ever had this happen?
Russell Haney

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Should have taken immodium!
Lil prissy

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Haha got my job back but I'm sure I'm not the only lady this ever happens too

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

hehem....hehe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Maybe your boss likes that kind of thing ;)
Lil prissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

praisebeavis wrote:
Maybe your boss likes that kind of thing ;)
my boss is a lady and she is very kind and told me I was getting a raise after I had worked just one week but no I don't think she liked me exploding in my skirt lol
yeah buddy

Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Everyone in Lynchburg is a sh*t eater. hahahahahaha.
Candy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lil prissy wrote:
Well I did get go talk to them and they gave me my job back but now for the embarrassing news as I had the accident in my light gray skirt I had to stop and get gas before I got home and had to go in and pay so let's just say that was so embarrassing well I was pretty messy and it could have been the worst day ever has any other ladies ever had this happen?
was you wearing a thing darlin???
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

do you mean thong?
Candy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Pops wrote:
do you mean thong?
Yeah a thong is what I meant sorry
Candy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Lil prissy wrote:
I just have to ask. The day you pooped your self lol was your skirt a mini skirt this is hilarious to me

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

hehem....hehe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

It is pretty funny.
Lil prissy

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>I just have to ask. The day you pooped your self lol was your skirt a mini skirt this is hilarious to me
uhhh FYI yes my skirt was above my knees and it was light gray like its any of your info but I had bikini panties on. It was not all that funny I had to go into a store pay for gas like that and just so you know it was not hilarious
Candy

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Lil prissy wrote:
<quoted text>uhhh FYI yes my skirt was above my knees and it was light gray like its any of your info but I had bikini panties on. It was not all that funny I had to go into a store pay for gas like that and just so you know it was not hilarious
yes hilarious Cause I was working at that store the day you crapped you self Loki remember your gray MINI skirt

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

hehem....hehe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>yes hilarious Cause I was working at that store the day you crapped you self Loki remember your gray MINI skirt
It wasn't gray for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••