Lil prissy

Anniston, AL

#1 Jun 10, 2013
I was on my way too the first day at my new job this morning and it was at a buisness so I had to wear a skirt. Anyways I had diarrhea and was stuck in traffic so I kinda had an accident in my car then I had to go home and start over and I was late so they told me I was no longer needed for that position. If this would have happens to you would you go tell them what happend or just forget it.
nosey

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Lil prissy wrote:
I was on my way too the first day at my new job this morning and it was at a buisness so I had to wear a skirt. Anyways I had diarrhea and was stuck in traffic so I kinda had an accident in my car then I had to go home and start over and I was late so they told me I was no longer needed for that position. If this would have happens to you would you go tell them what happend or just forget it.
that's what happens when you get the x lax mixed up with the Hershey bars...

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

Since: Jun 13

hehem....hehe

#3 Jun 10, 2013
You should have told them what happened. "I shit myself for this company!" Show them how dedicated you are.
Lil prissy

Mckee, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Well I did get go talk to them and they gave me my job back but now for the embarrassing news as I had the accident in my light gray skirt I had to stop and get gas before I got home and had to go in and pay so let's just say that was so embarrassing well I was pretty messy and it could have been the worst day ever has any other ladies ever had this happen?
Russell Haney

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Should have taken immodium!
Lil prissy

Mckee, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Haha got my job back but I'm sure I'm not the only lady this ever happens too

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

hehem....hehe

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Maybe your boss likes that kind of thing ;)
Lil prissy

New York, NY

#8 Jun 18, 2013
praisebeavis wrote:
Maybe your boss likes that kind of thing ;)
my boss is a lady and she is very kind and told me I was getting a raise after I had worked just one week but no I don't think she liked me exploding in my skirt lol
yeah buddy

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Everyone in Lynchburg is a sh*t eater. hahahahahaha.
Candy

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Lil prissy wrote:
Well I did get go talk to them and they gave me my job back but now for the embarrassing news as I had the accident in my light gray skirt I had to stop and get gas before I got home and had to go in and pay so let's just say that was so embarrassing well I was pretty messy and it could have been the worst day ever has any other ladies ever had this happen?
was you wearing a thing darlin???
Pops

Newport, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2013
do you mean thong?
Candy

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
do you mean thong?
Yeah a thong is what I meant sorry
Candy

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jul 17, 2013
Lil prissy wrote:
I just have to ask. The day you pooped your self lol was your skirt a mini skirt this is hilarious to me

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

hehem....hehe

#14 Jul 17, 2013
It is pretty funny.
Lil prissy

Bellville, OH

#15 Aug 5, 2013
Candy wrote:
<quoted text>I just have to ask. The day you pooped your self lol was your skirt a mini skirt this is hilarious to me
uhhh FYI yes my skirt was above my knees and it was light gray like its any of your info but I had bikini panties on. It was not all that funny I had to go into a store pay for gas like that and just so you know it was not hilarious
Candy

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 10, 2013
Lil prissy wrote:
<quoted text>uhhh FYI yes my skirt was above my knees and it was light gray like its any of your info but I had bikini panties on. It was not all that funny I had to go into a store pay for gas like that and just so you know it was not hilarious
yes hilarious Cause I was working at that store the day you crapped you self Loki remember your gray MINI skirt

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

hehem....hehe

#17 Oct 10, 2013
Candy wrote:
<quoted text>yes hilarious Cause I was working at that store the day you crapped you self Loki remember your gray MINI skirt
It wasn't gray for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Is The Justice Dept. Looking At Ebay? (Jan '14) 3 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 5
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks 8 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Have you had a bad experience with eBay? Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
good cop Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
WLW Radio Lawyer Cunningham - Race Baiting Agai... Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 3
Culture Rant Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web