Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#41 Mar 6, 2014
SEE ON MATCH.COM my little SEWER CHOW.
Rosabers

Maineville, OH

#42 Mar 17, 2014
I finally have my Computer restored, and to answer the question that someone left. Why would I allow my daughter to view her father on local dating sites? She is 17 she is quite capable of using the internet, especially when things are being said behind her back in school about her father on local sites. We live in a small town. I SAID LOCAL. He did not restrict her computer just his.
The other question, Why has only a few people comment on what I had to say? Everyone knows that it is very inappropriate to participate in anything against P&G. They, very quickly, put a stop to anything they don't like.
Finally! When I first came on here to share what I was going through I thought it was something as simple as cheating, and deceiving me, only to find out weeks later that is so much bigger than I could have of even thought, Filthy.
I finally understood why he got away with what he did with them for so long. I new he wasn't alone. Did I think it was to the extent it was? Absolutely not!
He thinks I'm going down without a Fight. Wrong. They think I'm going down quite Wrong! I told my IDIOT! To play the game they were playing he had to be a leader. My Idiot left to much EVIDENCE behind.
and I have a lot of exxxxttttrrrraaaa cooopppiiieeessss. He left a trail as long as P&G"S Diversity's and Integrity. We are going to see just how much their Employees Integrity really does stack up??? Here and Abroad. Especially the ones that go well lets just say. They like to eat rice.
Ex P and G Engineer

Sardinia, OH

#43 Mar 21, 2014
Read the book "Soap Opera". The Fayetteville library can get it for you. It tells the whole story. Like most ex P&G engineers, I doubled my income within 2 years of leaving the company. I did have good stock options though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry Bowman aka Habermehl 26 min Daddys Girl 1
looking for Bruce Hatcher 11 hr Help 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Homeboi 19,642
Johnny Human / Scotty Human / Steve Human 21 hr kuda 2
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks Tue Elvis P Las Vegas... 2
bpa Tue 45107gnd 1
anyone know lewis (Mar '09) Tue 45107gnd 6

Winter Storm Warning for Highland County was issued at March 05 at 9:33AM EST

Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?