Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 2, 2014
Rosabers wrote:
Well Mr. Or Mrs. Warmnfuzzy P&G is getting ready to see how stupid of a BIOTCH I was or how stupid BIOCHES THEY WERE!!!!!!! MY GUESS is, your one of those ARROGANT SOB who works their and HIDES bend their intellectual property AND PLAYES AROUND ON THEIR COMPANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES. Funny how you said "MOBILE DEVICE" Is that how you use your Mobile Device??? To DECEIVE THE one your with BIOTCH??? HOW about this? Leave your WORK at Work! and if you WANT out of a MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP, "try being HONEST BIOTCH""", DONT HIDE behind your COMPANY IGNORANT. I WOULD BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO, OH EXCUSE ME I AM WOMAN ENOUGH TO DO SO!!! THATS how we DIFFER!!!! ME & THE WARMNFUZZY EMPLOYEES OF P&G. GO take a NAP looks like you NEED ONE IDIOT!!!!!!! I EVEN know that all the GOOD WAMNFUFUZZY'S know better than to use their " MOBILE DEVICE" FOR INAPROPRIATE CONDUCT BIOTCH"" You just haven't got CAUGHT. MINE WASN'T AS SMART AS YOU He was one of the DumbNFuzzy!, AND left a TRAIL a 100 MILES long. I AM FAR FROM STUPID. Once he DECIDED TO WALK OUT!!! HE left his IPAD I guess he though because it had a PASSLOCK on it, I couldn't pay someone to get into it without erasing the DATA!! Which HE NEW BETTER than to have ANYTHING P&G ON, but he did. I new he was up to now good, Months before he left, so I had the files from his HARD DRIVE COPIED BIOTCH!!!! I am for from Stupid. But thanks for thinking so. What I was ? I was someone who DEVOTED THE PAST 11 YEARS TO MY HUSBAND AND MY DAUGHTER. I worked from HOME SO MY Husband COULD be able to MEET the DEMANDS of working for a COMPANY like P&G. I Supported HIM,LOVED, AND RE-LOCATED WITH HIM. That DID NOT give him PERMISSION to LIE,STEAL, & CHEAT, BEHIND my back!!! IF He wanted out all he had to do WAS BE A MAN!!!!!, and say so.. THATS ALL BIOTCH!!! SOMETHING P&G has ALWAYS LACKED, FAMILY MORAL, HONESTY, AND INTEGRATIY!!!!!! Everyone Knows That!!! They can't even be Honest to Their EMPLOYEES. THEY tell THEM if they go to a UNDER DEVELOPED SECTION THAT they will receive a PROMOTION, They go their Bust their balls, get it going, Then WHAT?? PROMOTION RIGHT??? NO!!!!! They give 100 EXCUSES why they gave it to the ONE SUCKING LOLIPOPS NEXT TO YOU. Stop PRETENDING to know what your talking about with your"intellectual property with password protected mobile devices".
Get over your anger & get THERAPY.
YOU are in a situation that thousands of others have already been in. THOUSANDS!!!!
Grow the F up. That is what I meant by 'growing a back bone'.
Have a good life, heve a good future & put the past behind you. Look to the future
Warmnfuzzy

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Mar 2, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> You mean like IBM, Kroger, Western Southern. AIG, GM, Ford, APPLE & others LOL ?
LOL! Yup, Pops, just like them... and every other company with a global presence.
Warmnfuzzy

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Mar 2, 2014
Look Rosabers I'm really really sorry for the pain you're feeling right now. But blaming your ex's employer is completely unproductive. It's all on him. There are literally thousands of others who were/are in his position and who were/are faithful to their spouse. Again it's 100% on him.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Mar 3, 2014
Rosabers, Have you noticed that in nearly 2 weeks, of the 23 post on here, 10 are yours. 12 offer advice or flat out disagree with you while basically agreeing with each other & only ONE, 1632, in any way agrees with you in any way spells there as their just as you do.
The 2 of you (if your are different people) have weak sentence structure & misspellings. We ALL have a typo here & a typo there & an occasional misspelling but your posts have more than most.
Maybe there's a clue for you in my observations. Think about it.
KMA

Mason, OH

#25 Mar 3, 2014
Wow who needs therapy with all of this prof. advice lol.....Kill yourself or eat a frog?? hmm the "psycho wench" is getting some very useful and positive feedback from this
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Mar 3, 2014
KMA wrote:
Wow who needs therapy with all of this prof. advice lol.....Kill yourself or eat a frog?? hmm the "psycho wench" is getting some very useful and positive feedback from this
From the 'psycho wenches' posts, she needs a whole truck load of ice water dumped on her after her responses to more friendly comments & replies including my posts among others & then HER angry responses..
She is a mental mess. Especially when she is showing her child the fathers 'single site' posts.
The woman is a total mental wreck That is PAST being subtle. She is about to wreck her daughters mind too & I am POSITIVE that any family therapist would try to pull her in from that course of choices/actions.
I will not go in to my experiences & qualifications but I stand by my posts of advice with out having private sessions with her.
Blaming the employer?? What B.S. is that? HE made the choices & she should quit making excuses. That shows a mental condition of denial by itself. Showing their daughter his dating site entries? WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!
Rosabers

Maineville, OH

#27 Mar 3, 2014
NO ONE ASKED YOU FOR IT!!!!!! I ALSO DIDN'T ASK FOR SYMPATHY!!! MR. P&G. FAR FROM DUMB!!!

Here is ONE FOR you POPS the BIG BAD P&G FROGGY MAN, who is the STUPID ONE???
THE BIG BAD MAN, who COWARDLY ABANDONED, the house so fast, he left SH-t streaks down the DRIVEWAY? or
If POOR LITTLE ole ME, who NOW has it TOGETHER, is PLENTY FOCUSED, would have taken the CLICK FREE back up SYSTEM to the computer THAT ONCE WAS PASSCODED, took it to a PROFESSIONAL,' I didn't want any COMPUTER TRANSMITTED, UN-CURABLE INFECTIONS, I mean a virus..and FOUND NOT ONLY was he DECEIVING ME but HIS GOOD OLD P&G?????
I MEAN after all isn't that WHY THEY DON'T want you doing any P&G related WORK on your HOME COMPUTERS that is why they ISSUE ONE, DUMB FROGGY POPS, and PLEASE how about a LITTLE CLASS???? I know you WORK THEIR JUST FROM YOUR LACK OF MANNERS. you are preety TRASHY like the REST Must I keep REPEATING MYSELF I was and still am FAR FROM DUMB, the NEXT ONE OF YOUR PARENTS are dying and FIGHTING FOR THEIR LAST BREATH, and fighting something like CANCER @ 72 I HOPE YOU CHOKE AND STICK TURTTLE UP YOU ASS. My guess you PROBABLY HAVE AND have enjoyed it. If wasn't suffering from Fibromyalgia, Small Vessel, Chronic Migraines, and UNDETERMINED MS maybe I would have the TIME TO entertain IDIOTS LIKE YOU!!!!

THEIR ARE VERY FEW MEN AND WOMEN left in Petcare, and Mason are HONEST, CARING, &FAMINLY ORIENTED. ITS THE OUT THING. YOUR just mad that I HAVE OUTED YOU. The SAD part is that you ARROGANT PIECES OF DOG FOOD. do nothing but make fun of people who you think, un-attractive, or keep to themselves, You BULLY THEM or put POO behind their name EXAMPLE. StacyPOO, JeffyPOO, exc... and do nothing but make them feel like less them. GROW UP.. THEN WHEN YOUR CAUGHT you run and say. DON'T BOTHER ME!!!!!! I AM GOING TO CALL THE FBI!!!! YOU GOING THROUGH MY STUFF. You know the stuff I abandoned. I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH SHIT!!!! WIMPS. WANNNNN. If IM SO DUMB WHY wont my HUSBAND COMFRONT DUMB OLE ME.FROGGY MAN????

STOP!!! YOU know exactly what Im talking about. I know the ins & outs. This TIME YOU GUYS picked the WRONG DUMB BITCH TO PROVOKE!!!!!!
KEEP IT UP STIFF!!! TRY TO BE a little classy next time.. RUFF RUFF

It all comes down to 'YOU CAN'T TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!! I've been OVER HIM FROGGY MAN. TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND PUT UP YOUR FROGGY ASS YOUR KISSING!!!!!

Janek1632

Maineville, OH

#28 Mar 3, 2014
I don't understand why everyone is getting mad @ Rosabers. Anyone and Everyone who has anything to do with Procter & Gamble here in Cincinnati knows that their Family Moral SUCKS!!!! I WORKED in Mason and Blue Ash for 10 years and the people their were all about them!! They used the people under them. The Section Heads used, and said what they had to say to get what they wanted DONE!!!! if That meant PROMISING a Promotion, but getting a Gift Card, or Dinner, or I'm sorry we could not this time someone else had to. That's what was done. It has been done like that FOR YEARS!!! So stop HATING THE TRUTH AND START BEING HONEST.
HOW MANNY OF YOU OUR THEIR WERE PROMISED A PROMOTION AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, BUT RECEIVED A BIG FAT EXCUSE????
OR RECEIVED A UNDECERVED RATING???
BE HONEST. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARSSSSSSSSS.

TIME and time again the Families have paid a great price. FOR THEIR LACK OF FAMILY MORAL. THEY DO NOT CARE. GET REAL PEOPLE
Mr Rossbers

Wilmington, OH

#29 Mar 4, 2014
First if all why are you dragging our business on this forum? I fin see anywhere where you said you cut me off from sex, you put on weight and refused to lose it, you quit taking care of yourself like you did before we were married. Yes I did say for better or worse, but the worse part is for accidental things, not intentional. Why don't you tell them how you have a password on your phone and wouldn't give it to me, tell them about the guys texting you that you claim are just friends. Guys don't want women for friends unless they are getting some or want to get some. A piece of ass is barely worth putting up with your whining and crying and pity seeking crap. Hell, with as many guys as you were messing around with at the time you got pregnant we might as well go on the Maury show to see who the baby daddy is. I did my part, provided the roof over your head, kept up the outside, provided you the car you wanted all as part of our deal. All you had to do was maintain the inside of the house, take care of that little bastard, and keep me happy. All of which you failed at. You deserve to have no phone, no electricity, no shelter over your head. This has nothing to do with PG, but your miserable, useless, life.
I felt sorry for your sad, he had to put up with you and your mouth. I would have given up long before him.
Go on your way and leave me be, grow up, this isn't high school. Oh ya, you can't get past "the best years if your life".....the female Al Bundy.
You're a disgrace to women, and should be ashamed of yourself.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Mar 4, 2014
WOW Rosa! What a rant full of caps . And you imply that you are smart & in control. Then why so much anger?
Accusing someone of working at P&G doesn't make it so but if it makes you feel better then go ahead.
You still don't know their from there or they're. You use them wrong all of the time. Turttle? How about turtle? And family instead of famnily, preety not pretty? I make typo's too like everyone does but yours are a little overwhelming.
You ask who is the stupid one & then call yourself a DUMB BITCH? WOW! What's with that? TOO much anger there. And where in the world did the "POO" tirade come from & get into your rant? Just curious about that one.
Look, Seriously, I say this with ALL compassion, YOU are out of control & can use professional help. IF not for yourself then for your child. She has my sympathy & empathy. I hope that the father is aware & cares enough to intervene.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Mar 4, 2014
Janek1632 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is getting mad @ Rosabers. Anyone and Everyone who has anything to do with Procter & Gamble here in Cincinnati knows that their Family Moral SUCKS!!!! I WORKED in Mason and Blue Ash for 10 years and the people their were all about them!! They used the people under them. The Section Heads used, and said what they had to say to get what they wanted DONE!!!! if That meant PROMISING a Promotion, but getting a Gift Card, or Dinner, or I'm sorry we could not this time someone else had to. That's what was done. It has been done like that FOR YEARS!!! So stop HATING THE TRUTH AND START BEING HONEST.
HOW MANNY OF YOU OUR THEIR WERE PROMISED A PROMOTION AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, BUT RECEIVED A BIG FAT EXCUSE????
OR RECEIVED A UNDECERVED RATING???
BE HONEST. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARSSSSSSSSS.
TIME and time again the Families have paid a great price. FOR THEIR LACK OF FAMILY MORAL. THEY DO NOT CARE. GET REAL PEOPLE
Your spelling, sentence structure, grammar & more leaves your posts in question. I don't doubt your msg but your ability to convey your msg is lacking.
PLUS the fact the YOU have wondered off of topic. Are you also Rosa? The posts have the same undereducated structure.
reality

Springboro, OH

#32 Mar 5, 2014
Rosabers wrote:
P.S. POPS
He did come out of HIDING long enough to post his UGLY egg head on LOCAL DATING SITES, for my child to see.
REAL CLASSY!!!!!! OR THAT DESPRATE????
THE IRONIC THING IS THAT HE HAD THE NERVE TO PUT HE WAS HONEST, TRUSTING, AND BEST OF ALL A FAMILY MAN!!!!!!!
This begs the question, Pops...

WTH is this woman doing allowing her child to view internet dating sites?!?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Mar 5, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This begs the question, Pops...
WTH is this woman doing allowing her child to view internet dating sites?!?
She's been deeply hurt, she's angry & lacks control even tho she says that she is in control. That of course makes her irrational.
So much so that she doesn't recognize sound advice when she sees it. In fact she becomes aggressive because somewhere underneath she feels it.
Warmnfuzzy

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Mar 5, 2014
I'm getting the sinking feeling that Mr and Mrs Rosabers are a couple of Greenpeacers who are here in town perpetrating this hoax on an internet message board in a effort just to make P&G look bad. That seems to be "her" aim anyway. You have to admit, the timing is suspect to say the least.

Well done, Rosabers! You had us all going there for a while. I like tigers too. Peace out
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#35 Mar 5, 2014
Warmnfuzzy wrote:
I'm getting the sinking feeling that Mr and Mrs Rosabers are a couple of Greenpeacers who are here in town perpetrating this hoax on an internet message board in a effort just to make P&G look bad. That seems to be "her" aim anyway. You have to admit, the timing is suspect to say the least.
Well done, Rosabers! You had us all going there for a while. I like tigers too. Peace out
Did you notice that the supposed "Mr & Mrs" spelled the name differently? One 'S' or 2. Makes one wonder. Just asking.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#36 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have provided a better home life for your husband and he wouldn't have strayed off. Maybe the extra pounds you out on post child birth. Maybe not cooking like you should have been. Maybe not taking care of his needs in bed. Maybe that little bit if nagging you bragged to your friends that you need to do to keep him in line was pushing him out the door.
Let's discuss your situation more indebth, don't be and or shy, I've been there and I can tell you what you were doing wrong. Even though I did not cheat I was pushed then driven away, when I explained what she was doing she turned a blonde eye to it. We can figure out eventually what you did and when to make him say no more. Sucks he cheated prior to leaving you, but it is what it is.
Let me know if you want help.
NO I don't need YOUR HELP
1st of ALL I never wore ANYTHING larger than a size 9 and I currently wear a size 5. I HAD 1 CHILD I didn't have to much weight to loose and that was 17 years ago. If any one gained WEIGHT that would be him!!!! So much so he became DIABETIC!!!
Cooking HE NEW where the STOVE was. WE had a 4 Bedroom Home, That I kept Spotless, and a Yard that was the ENVY of the Neighborhood, and I ran MY OWN business from HOME so I could be able to be here for my DAUGHTER whenever she needed me.
HIS NEEDS in BED I did the best I could with WHAT he had. It wasn't MY fault he only lasted 3 MIN TOPS!!! I guess I was just that GOOD!
Nagging- I didn't do enough. I felt he was old ENOUGH to know what his RESPONSIBILITIES AS A MAN, FATHER, & HUSBAND WERE!
I KNEW what mine were as a MOTHER, WIFE, AND A REAL WOMEN, and know one had to teach me!!!!
I never BRAGGED to my Friends ABOUT MY PERSONAL life, MY LIFE was my BUISNESS!!!! I wasn't his MOTHER it wasn't my RESPONSIBILITY to keep him anywhere let alone in line.
SINCE HE LEFT I have found out exactly what kind of PIG HE is. I mean REALLY who goes on Sleezy Websites to pick up a PIECE of NASTY ASS. He always liked trash, so he should do just fine. Me and I will do just fine getting my stuff ready to go back home. Getting my daughter ready for Prom. She's Priority in my life. Trash and Class don't mix. You can find trash laying on the street anywhere. Class like me good luck??? I was brought up, you don't cheat, you take care of your family,, and you don't run away from your problems and go jump into bed with anything that well you know how the saying goes.

Location hidden

#37 Mar 6, 2014
Mr Rossbers wrote:
First if all why are you dragging our business on this forum? I fin see anywhere where you said you cut me off from sex, you put on weight and refused to lose it, you quit taking care of yourself like you did before we were married. Yes I did say for better or worse, but the worse part is for accidental things, not intentional. Why don't you tell them how you have a password on your phone and wouldn't give it to me, tell them about the guys texting you that you claim are just friends. Guys don't want women for friends unless they are getting some or want to get some. A piece of ass is barely worth putting up with your whining and crying and pity seeking crap. Hell, with as many guys as you were messing around with at the time you got pregnant we might as well go on the Maury show to see who the baby daddy is. I did my part, provided the roof over your head, kept up the outside, provided you the car you wanted all as part of our deal. All you had to do was maintain the inside of the house, take care of that little bastard, and keep me happy. All of which you failed at. You deserve to have no phone, no electricity, no shelter over your head. This has nothing to do with PG, but your miserable, useless, life.
I felt sorry for your sad, he had to put up with you and your mouth. I would have given up long before him.
Go on your way and leave me be, grow up, this isn't high school. Oh ya, you can't get past "the best years if your life".....the female Al Bundy.
You're a disgrace to women, and should be ashamed of yourself.
I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE IDIOT. You but obviously have the WRONG Person. Oh I see I am Mrs. Mrs. Rosabers. Your talking about MRS. ROSSBERS LIKE I SAID THIS SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AT P&G. I never had a Password on MY PHONE thank you SIR. I purchased MY OWN CAR!!!! THANKS FOR ASKING!!!! I DID NOT need a man to take care of me. IF YOU READ MY EARLIER POST. I did not give a RATS ASS that he left!!!!! IT WAS THE WAY HE DID IT!!!!!!!!! AND the shit he DID on his BUISNESS/VACACITION TRIPS ON COMPANY AND FAMILY FUNDS!!!!!!! IDIOT. Looks to me you have a lot UN-resolved issues with you EX-WIFE don't take it out on ME. I NEVER WAS, HAVE BEEN, OR PLAN TO BE A CHEATER!!!!! IT doesn't do ANYTHING FOR ME.!!!! One man was enough for me. HE WAS PLENTY of a HEADACHE heaven knows I didn't need ANYMORE. REMEMBER he was the one WHO WENT LOOKING not me. GET IT RIGHT SIR!!!

Location hidden

#38 Mar 6, 2014
maybe you should go on MATCH.COM and find you a little something like he has. It seems that where DESPERATE MEN go to. I am doing just fine getting my daughter ready for Prom an getting READY to move back HOME SIR.

Location hidden

#39 Mar 6, 2014
Warmnfuzzy wrote:
As GREAT as that was AND MUCH CREDIT as I would have loved to take credit for that. NOP I can't, HOWER that was POWERFUL message to just how GREAT AND POWERFUL the security is AT THEIR BUILDINGS DOWN TOWN. my POINT EXACTLY!!!!! if they weren't so busy about WAS DOWN EVERYONE'S PANTS they would have been aware of their SUROUNDINGS. HOW THE HELL COULD YOU HAVE MISSED THAT?????

Location hidden

#40 Mar 6, 2014
AS FUN AS this has been. I do have MORE PRESSING things to do. Attorney Appointments, Packing, Prom, P&G appointments, exc.....SEE YA FOR NOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Bently 19,568
Have you had a bad experience with eBay? Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
good cop Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
WLW Radio Lawyer Cunningham - Race Baiting Agai... Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 3
Culture Rant Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
Porn Star Haley Sweet (Nov '12) Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 4
Human Flaws: Wed Jeff in Lakview Ohio 3
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore