First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amused

Covington, KY

#21 May 17, 2010
sloppy dogg wrote:
where is she at anyway? heard she keep going in and out of jail all the time.
She is currently in prison and won't be out until 2017. LOL
harry ballzonya

Lebanon, KY

#22 Jan 16, 2011
all yall mofoes have herpes !!!!
my opinion

London, KY

#23 Jan 16, 2011
I think all of you need to leave her alone she has done some bad things in her life, but she is paying for them now. Her kids have lost there Mother, and now there grandfather and grandmother in a very short span of time to cancer. She didn't get to go to her mothers funeral and now her children are all split up the family has suffered enough without reading this.
LaughingMyFAssOf f

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 21, 2011
my opinion wrote:
I think all of you need to leave her alone she has done some bad things in her life, but she is paying for them now. Her kids have lost there Mother, and now there grandfather and grandmother in a very short span of time to cancer. She didn't get to go to her mothers funeral and now her children are all split up the family has suffered enough without reading this.
Oh well, her kids are better off without that trick as a mother! She gets what she deserves and i'm laughing every day that she is Paying for everything she's done. I know her well enough to know she is garbage, F*cking CrackWh0re!
LaughingMyFAssOf f

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 21, 2011
my opinion wrote:
OH and F*ck her family reading all of these comments they raise a piece of shit!
amen

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2014
the crackwh0re is still locked up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min melody colombus 19,555
clayton crone 1 hr Like a Boss 2
Porter Kilmer 1 hr Like a Boss 5
Culture Rant 7 hr Simplyd 1
Message and or Shaving Service Fri mike0u812 2
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... Dec 18 WARNING 3
Rose Gilbert is dead Dec 18 gravy 4
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynchburg News, Events & Info