The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20505 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24931 May 14, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, sambo. It's still better than being a l\ligger. You think I'm this sheltered suburbanite twatt female. Samuel thinks I'm a dumb mountain hillbilly and the illiterate syphilis poster think that I'm an ugly old man.
It's nice to know that I have you all COONfused.
You mad, bro?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Troll lol lol lol!!!!!
Yeah you think you've got it all figured out. Well regardless of what gender you want to be, one thing is for certain, you're Devilish, delusional, sheltered, hubristic, narcissistic, chauvinistic, and actually quite weak and pathetic. The only power you have is with that fork tongue. The power to express your vile, demonic views and denigrate "groids". You probably peruse Urban Dictionary looking for new racist adjectives to saturate Topix with. But of course, even if I was 1000% right your arrogance and haughtiness would never admit that I was right and you were wrong. So laugh all you want. You will never truly know blacks.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24932 May 14, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24933 May 14, 2014
Imposter hasn't posted today. Have you been kicked off ?
Zoro

United States

#24934 May 14, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Imposter hasn't posted today. Have you been kicked off ?
Sam38002 imposter. Have you been kicked off blue gum dumbo?
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24940 May 14, 2014
http://www.wate.com/story/25516579/police-arr...

Another coal burner killed by her pet ape. It even killed its own unborn child. The mudshark was pregnant.

Oh well. More than likely, that half-breed kid would have been a burden to the tax payers and would have grown up to be a jailbird or future criminal anyway.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24941 May 14, 2014
mark kukelski wrote:
that mr. rumple stilt guy is being eaten alive right know by his intense" hatred, he will soon be gone".i don't like a lot of things either but I refuse to let it get the best of me like a lot of others do.
Don't like what's written here? Then leave. Your punctuation annoys the he!l out of me, as well as others.

When I see a run-on sentence that goes on forever, I think of woman who talks, and talk, and talks...and never shuts up. For that's exactly what it looks like. Either learn how to write properly, or don't write at all.
Samuel

United States

#24946 May 14, 2014
Tennessee Hillbilly had a personal experience that scared him emotionally. He can't deal with reality.
His a hillbilly low class loser. Dealing with women is a struggle for the hillbilly as well.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24953 May 14, 2014

Don't be that way Hillbilly :-)
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#24954 May 15, 2014

Since: Nov 11

South Lyon, MI

#24957 May 15, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Philadelphia is home to negroes and Pollacks The old time Pollacks have been driven out by TNB though LOL This must have been another nog obsessed with muh-dik only a spear chucker would jerk off on a bus
Philadelphia must be a zoo I bet this jerk has a free bus pass ,aid for by taxpayers who have to endure TNB , because it is black culture
Oh yeah...po whitey....boo hoo...cwy me a wiver....him always da victim of sumtin...boo hoo....sob sob!!
Samuel

United States

#24960 May 15, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

After the storm the Sunshine :-)
Samuel

United States

#24961 May 15, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

It's not easy :-)
Samuel

United States

#24963 May 15, 2014
All are welcome here :-)
Not Poster Just a reader

Norcross, GA

#24966 May 15, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin, have been silenced ?
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24969 May 15, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24972 May 15, 2014
bergen county wrote:
mr. rumpleshtskkkin" I looked and seen where you have been on here most of the day, try going to a gym, or someplace where you can vent all of that unhappy' anger that is bottled up inside of you" this practice that you are in known' could cause you a very serious, stroke, or a killer heart attack, I have known quite a few people who have died from harboring anger from many different causes, it don't matter what causes the anger, but its a very dangerous, silent killer, you must sit down and ask your self is any of this worth it? when you let others anger you like this, don't you know they have a rented space in your head, and I refuse to give any one that kind of power over my life," and and when you allow this" this means you have given these people power over you" and I refuse to give any body on this earth that kind of power over my life, a lot of studies have been done on anger, and bitterness, hatred, and jealously, and study after study always prove the same exact thing, and there are are scores of books in the book stores on these subjects",try to collect some of these books so that you may read them they could help to save your life. good luck.
it have been a proven fact, when anyone have allowed those whom they hate to rent a space in their mind, then they are controlling you sir, whether you would like to except these facts' or not, sir they are all true.i wish you and all on this forum the best. shalom.
That's where I was today. At the gym and also at work. You know, a job...have you ever heard of one? You should get a job, yourself, instead of sitting at your section-ape crib, posting long, boring posts with different usernames, talking to yourself.

Here you go at the gym: 35 minutes on the bike, 30 minutes on the elliptical, a little bit of Ab Solo and some weight training, topped off with a jog around the indoor track and some lap swimming in the indoor pool. You should try it sometime.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24973 May 15, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Philadelphia is home to negroes and Pollacks The old time Pollacks have been driven out by TNB though LOL This must have been another nog obsessed with muh-dik only a spear chucker would jerk off on a bus
Philadelphia must be a zoo I bet this jerk has a free bus pass ,aid for by taxpayers who have to endure TNB , because it is black culture
So is Chicago. Lots of Polish that are straight out of Poland live there.

This news story is absolutely disgusting:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/19835995-4...

Poor young girl was killed by a feral buck who worked for the cable company. He was there to install her cable, but instead, he raped and killed the girl.

I got rid of my cable this week. The guy who took the cable box away, was white. I don't even like dealing with negroes on the phone and will always call back to talk to a human. And the last thing I want to deal with is having LaShawniqua calling me up, asking about a 2-year expensive cable package that I don't even want.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24974 May 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...po whitey....boo hoo...cwy me a wiver....him always da victim of sumtin...boo hoo....sob sob!!
Shut up, l\ligger. You are the typical l\ligger too. Always running your mouth talking smack about whiteys. But when we show you PROOF of black violence or how loud, obnoxious, violent, villainous, pathetic, ridiculous, petty, evil..etc. black gangs are or how blacks are to each other and to other people, you cower down and say that you don't fully agree with what they're doing and you start acting somewhat civil. It's all an act.

You'd be the type of l\ligger walking with a gang of hoodlums, going up and harassing white people. But once your homies got shot or beaten up, you'd start backing off real quick, saying "I din do nuffin...I don't hate white people...I don't be no rayciss bully!, I'm all for equality! I don't want to see nobody hurt, I'm all for peace" You're a two-faced l\ligger!

You are the l\liggers I hate the most. You choose a white woman for yourself, but hate and envy the white race, in general. I'm watching you, l\ligger! And have absolutely no trust in you. You're the two-faced ones I want wiped out first.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24976 May 15, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>When my lil stanky Sambo were a bay monkey, he be like swingin on tree vines throwin his sheet wit utter l\liglet monkeys at each utter. But he be morbudly fat like his mammy nows cause all da free food we be gets frum da gobment,. Hail, my lil fat azz funky monkey cant even find him dick cause of da gobment over feedin all us lazy dum azz stanky l\liggas!!!
He can't find his muhdik? Lots of fat l\liggas can't mind their muhdiks. Sounds like he needs himself one of them YT wimmin mudsharks, who will not only push the belly over to one side and find muhdik, but will pull the skin back and wash off dirty l\ligger muhdik too.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24987 May 15, 2014
I wrote back to Chet hours ago, but my post was deleted. However, but this same retarded poster (who used the name Heather this time) posted her annoying crap saying that people are going to get arrested for their posts. And that garbage she spewed, appeared on here. Whatever.

Ever heard of "Freedom of Speech"?... you dumb b!tch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary 7 min Jason anderson fa... 73
Eva Dezarn Anderson 19 min Ja4reelz 2
Fatboy 11 hr mynameis25charact... 7
Melania Trump a Tranny??? 19 hr Inquiring Mind 27
Porter Kilmer (Sep '14) Mon iknowthepast 7
Rose Gilbert is dead (Dec '14) Mon KHARMAWAITS 5
Mary Kibler (Feb '16) Mon KHARMAWAITS 2

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance