The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,740

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23805 Apr 18, 2014
Samuel wrote:
The first Universities written language civilization itself wad started by black people.
Really? You know, white libtards tell you these fairy tales in hopes that you blacks won't lose all hope in your race. They do this to build your self esteem. They see you as misguided humans; instead of the subhuman species with a much lower IQ than Asians, whites, and other races. Libtards tell you this hogwash to give you more confidence so it will motivate you all to go out and work, be more productive in society, instead of being shiftless, violent losers that rape defenseless white women (of all ages), play the knockout game out of boredom, crowd the prisons and constantly raise the crime rate up.

Charles Darwin visited Africa back in the 1800's? Why didn't he see massive buildings, domesticated animals, or these "so-called" written languages that you so claim?

>>>>>“Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”— Charles Darwin

Hey, here's a Topix forum which discusses all this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morristown-tn...

Maybe you can go on there and tell these rayciss white crakkas how you blacks are the true superior beings. And that you are the ones who did it all; built the pyramids, created everything and flew around the world being the world saviors - the majikkal flying Ejypshens, that is...until whitey stole your pineal gland and took away your ability to fly. And whitey obviously took credit for all your accomplishments too. Whatever....(rolling eyes)
Samuel

United States

#23807 Apr 18, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You know, white libtards tell you these fairy tales in hopes that you blacks won't lose all hope in your race. They do this to build your self esteem. They see you as misguided humans; instead of the subhuman species with a much lower IQ than Asians, whites, and other races. Libtards tell you this hogwash to give you more confidence so it will motivate you all to go out and work, be more productive in society, instead of being shiftless, violent losers that rape defenseless white women (of all ages), play the knockout game out of boredom, crowd the prisons and constantly raise the crime rate up.
Charles Darwin visited Africa back in the 1800's? Why didn't he see massive buildings, domesticated animals, or these "so-called" written languages that you so claim?
>>>>>“Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”— Charles Darwin
Hey, here's a Topix forum which discusses all this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morristown-tn...
Maybe you can go on there and tell these rayciss white crakkas how you blacks are the true superior beings. And that you are the ones who did it all; built the pyramids, created everything and flew around the world being the world saviors - the majikkal flying Ejypshens, that is...until whitey stole your pineal gland and took away your ability to fly. And whitey obviously took credit for all your accomplishments too. Whatever....(rolling eyes)
You should do your own research , understand that your History has been White washed. Black and the fathers and mothers of all people. You forgive me if I didn't read your link I believe I have a good idea of what it has to say on the subject.
Samuel

United States

#23808 Apr 18, 2014
Samuel

United States

#23809 Apr 18, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#23810 Apr 18, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L 3IzMvBeOLk#
yo, it dun does me proud das da chinamans dun gots l\ligger blood flowin tru his little yello body, no wat i sayin?
Ise aint no unkel tom no mores since ahs dun talks da l\ligga lingo,no wat i sayin yall mofokkers?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#23811 Apr 18, 2014
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, it dun does me proud das da chinamans dun gots l\ligger blood flowin tru his little yello body, no wat i sayin?
Ise aint no unkel tom no mores since ahs dun talks da l\ligga lingo,no wat i sayin yall mofokkers?
YO YO YO MOFOKKAHS
Samuel

United States

#23812 Apr 18, 2014
White Supremacist DNA Testing on live television.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23815 Apr 19, 2014
Mitt Romney's Mormon Cult

Hanging judge

Rison, AR

#23816 Apr 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
White Supremacist DNA Testing on live television.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0WN3gugzkHkXX
Yoyoyo Sambo. Keep it up son and you will be toe tapping under a oak tree singing bojango. Get my drift you Ebonics fuctard. We'll do you. 5372
Hanging judge

Rison, AR

#23817 Apr 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
The first Universities written language civilization itself wad started by black people.
Yoyoyo pimple face internet actor. Ok I'll play your silly game fuctard. Andre Johnson black fuctard rapper cuts off his pecker then leaps off a two story balcony. Sambo and that other fuctard Kallark claim black superiority lmao, yea right. At least we know one black fuctard won't be breading black cockroaches anymore.. Word! 5372 Stay white, Stay strong, Aryans 4ever.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#23819 Apr 19, 2014
Hanging judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoyoyo Sambo. Keep it up son and you will be toe tapping under a oak tree singing bojango. Get my drift you Ebonics fuctard. We'll do you. 5372
Look who is threatening violence and murder once again. But racist Devils like you have the gall to cry waycissim and report people to Topix like yellow, sniveling, spineless cowards. Pasty faced prickly, petulant, pansies. But that's why I'm here. Not to pin the tail on the donkey, but to pin the tail on the honkey.

Brighton, MI

#23820 Apr 19, 2014
Martin L King wrote:
<quoted text>You and kaffart are two shameless ignorant dumb azz l\liggas. If I had a time machine, I'd transport both yall l\liggas back 300 years on a slave ship and sink that motha fokka right in the middle of the ocean.
Yeah I bet you would "Martin" and if I could go back in time I would tell your mom to swallow next time.
Sanjai

Jakarta, Indonesia

#23821 Apr 19, 2014
Black people are lazy, lie and not very smart, and above all, they smell really really bad.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23822 Apr 19, 2014
Hey stupid

Rison, AR

#23823 Apr 19, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is threatening violence and murder once again. But racist Devils like you have the gall to cry waycissim and report people to Topix like yellow, sniveling, spineless cowards. Pasty faced prickly, petulant, pansies. But that's why I'm here. Not to pin the tail on the donkey, but to pin the tail on the honkey.
Nobody threatening anything. It is obvious that reading comprehension is not your strongest attribute. Funny how jerkwads like yourself like to scream waycissim as your ignoramus highness are the foulest race on the planet. You know, I know, the world knows it. Now I suggest you stfu for the night and come up with some new material woe is me kneegroid lame excuses to justify yours and the rest of your filthy clan failures in the black community. Do you understand? We'll do you Kaffir.

Taylor, MI

#23826 Apr 20, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Kansas Freeway shooter. Just another negro who is a good boy of course
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/man-charged...
And I'm sure he was just another victim of black waycissism. A poor little white boy who was a victim of the negro menace....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26076...

Taylor, MI

#23827 Apr 20, 2014
Another victim of black waycissism...http://www.thebla ze.com/stories/2013/04/02/man- who-raped-6-month-old-baby-to- death-wants-mercy/.....po Whitey....what him gonna do?

Taylor, MI

#23828 Apr 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Another victim of black waycissism...http://www.thebla ze.com/stories/2013/04/02/man- who-raped-6-month-old-baby-to- death-wants-mercy/.....po Whitey....what him gonna do?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/02/ma...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23829 Apr 20, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

Taylor, MI

#23830 Apr 20, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
The funny thing is that as much as Whitey chomps up and regurgitate this blatant lie (the delusions of one hubristic old white man) no one can completely prove it in its entirety. But it sure does make you feel good as a white person eh? You can sit at your computer and please yourself thinking of the so-called "greatness" of whitey right? Don't make me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) 1 hr frivolous lawsuit 88
hookers 3 hr Pimp 4
Debate: Health Care - Cincinnati, OH (Sep '09) 5 hr Bruser 152
Matt peters Tue tom mahan 2
News Rape of juvenile gets Greene a deca... (Mar '14) Tue It happen 22
Paul Ross Mon looking 1
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks Sun Grounds In My Coffee 5
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance