The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Samuel

United States

#23504 Apr 4, 2014
Job Corps wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you lazy black bum.
What's that Buffalo New York ? Your parents would be so proud of you. As I've told you and your friends I'm employed. Actually have two jobs Bigot.
Job Corps

Buffalo, NY

#23505 Apr 4, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that Buffalo New York ? Your parents would be so proud of you. As I've told you and your friends I'm employed. Actually have two jobs Bigot.
Get a job you lazy black bum.
Samuel

United States

#23506 Apr 4, 2014
Your stereotypes of black people does not apply Racist Bigot :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23507 Apr 4, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART I see your still trying to ride the middle of the fence give it up, you're just a KFAKE uppity sp00k trying to survive now get back to work and take the out of odor sign off the restroom and get back to your high paying job isn't your title head sanitation engineer. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-------+T his message was sponsored by the United Juggalos Unit ,cleaning up the black plague of out of control yard apericans.\m/
Take a ride on alcohol covered blade with a$$ crack Racist Bigot.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#23508 Apr 5, 2014
White truck driver accidently ran over a young child in Detroit that had no supervision, driver pulled from truck by 12 hoodies, beaten and now the man is in a coma.
And they won't call the attack a hate crime????
Solid

Madison, TN

#23509 Apr 5, 2014
There is a lot of racial hate in America !
I believe its fueled by democrats as a way to control people . More hate = more money in the pockets of those in office . The democrats have had the power for the last 5 years and yet they do very little to help people . Look around most poeple are having hard times even though the democrats tell you how good thing are . Try this out , Obama care so far has cost the tax payers
4.7 billion dollars to insure 320 million people
What does that work out to 12-13 million per person ? Really who spends that on health care ?
Now add in the 30-40 billion Obama has giving to other country's and terrorist groups like the Muslim brotherhood . Everybody who voted democrat should ask the question , why don't the democrats help the American people more . Thank God we have the tea party and the GOP to try and stop this crazy spending . Oh yeah part of that 4.7 billion is going to fund the micro chip implants that all Americans are being forced to have under Obama care starting with the poeple who take government handouts so if you ain't ready you better get ready your whole life will be monitored
By 2017 ( in the words of the demicrats , sign it then you can read it !)

Vote Republican , stop the big government slavery

This message was brought to you by , Solid
Yeah I'm black and proud of it.!!!!!
Samuel

United States

#23512 Apr 5, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to be a brainless, lirbrtard to live in Ca Some of us still call a spade a spade
I see that you are not denying that all 25 cities have one thing in common You would rather call me a bigot and racist , than call out the black trash for destroying the cities they reside in
Lol over used racial slurs help you get your point across ? Or dehumanize and entirer race of people make you feel superior ? People do criminal acts for many different reasons. Being black is the least of them. I myself being black have never been to jail. Work take care of my wife and family. Yet you are the most threaten by me.
Understand people for the most part have moved forward on race and bigotry. It's now the have's and have nots. Just short time from now Whites will be the minority. I believe that's your core issue.
I'm in the Memphis area so I see and understand the racial anxietys whites have.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23513 Apr 5, 2014
Lol white criminal acts are underreported for a reason. Just down the street two white teen took over a $100 of Haning beer. Police came and told them to go home no report filed. Also near by white drug dealer was given sample possession for five pounds of marijuana. Crime brings down property values so in white neighborhoods were the criminals are white crime is underreported. When the local tv news production team members stay in the in same area crime in this area will not make the news.
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23514 Apr 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dufus. I don't get a thrill out of seeing innocent people hurt. I, like you, hate racist scum of all colors.
KFECAL go look in the mirror that's what the future of of you blacks will be very dark, so go take your lying azz some where else and preach to someone who cares about you're race of out of control no family values pack of chimpazoids.Now that's the truth and you can't handle it.Bwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)--+\m/

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23515 Apr 5, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>KFECAL go look in the mirror that's what the future of of you blacks will be very dark, so go take your lying azz some where else and preach to someone who cares about you're race of out of control no family values pack of chimpazoids.Now that's the truth and you can't handle it.Bwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)--+\m/

Lol you're hilarious pal. I do right by people and I take care of my family and assist my community where and when I can so my future is bright pal. ;-)
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23517 Apr 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you're hilarious pal. I do right by people and I take care of my family and assist my community where and when I can so my future is bright pal. ;-)
Your future is only bright when you smile you big bluegum yardape and the only thing your doing in your community is mowing you're own yard. Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)----+\m/7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by United Juggalos for a Whiter Brighter Future for our children.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23518 Apr 5, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
I myself being black have never been to jail. Work take care of my wife and family. Yet you are the most threaten by me.
What do you want a cookie?

I'm sure you've heard this years ago, but listen again between: 2:06 - 2:40 . It ain't a whitey person saying it all either. It doesn't matter if it's a comedian. Sometimes the truth can be somewhat comical.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23519 Apr 5, 2014
Sorry what's your ? You feel some how vindicated by Chris Rock comedy ? Wow that's funny. Please post more.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23520 Apr 5, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want a cookie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6tkZuLixZOkXX
I'm sure you've heard this years ago, but listen again between: 2:06 - 2:40 . It ain't a whitey person saying it all either. It doesn't matter if it's a comedian. Sometimes the truth can be somewhat comical.
Lol your a Hillbilly just look North Carolina Hillbilly.
Your opinion on blacks will always be the same. You up there were Oprah Winfrey did that KKK show back in 80s.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23521 Apr 5, 2014
One of them sun down towns .
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23522 Apr 5, 2014
For people that don't know Oprah Winfrey did a show on this town were black family's were burned out. By the local KKK you can Google the show. I believe it's on YouTube.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23523 Apr 5, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your a Hillbilly just look North Carolina Hillbilly.
Your opinion on blacks will always be the same. You up there were Oprah Winfrey did that KKK show back in 80s.
OOK EEK! Yard ape chimping out!! Ooh OOH!

Lots of humans are waking up. The geography of where one lives in irrelevant. I've lived in several US states (originally from the north) and overseas.

Here's a good song for you which tells about a place that really hates you NAPA- type monkeys.

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23524 Apr 5, 2014
Can you formulate a complete thougt ? You've never been outside the city limits Hillbilly.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23525 Apr 5, 2014
Who says the North any more ? Seriously be yourself back Woods Hillbilly.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#23528 Apr 5, 2014
Whatever. Hey, you talk about that sow Oprah griping about the KKK burning towns that blacks lived in. Well here's some news for you that you probably did not know. The same thing is going on in South Africa at this very moment. Blacks are killing white farmers and they're setting fires there. Whites are attacked and beaten up and murdered everyday by blacks over there and in many places all over the world.

While you all were protesting, singing songs and lighting candlelight vigils for your beloved Trayvon Martin, two beautiful young white people had been tortured raped and killed by a pack of feral blacks, years prior. Have you ever heard of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom? Probably not. The mainstream media kept that one quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose Gilbert is dead 8 hr The Dog 3
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... 15 hr chief 2
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 16 hr Christa Eldridge 82
martinsville village 20 hr CDF131 1
Tattoo's Tue Pops 6
Who's giving away toys 4 Christmas (Oct '09) Tue thedoctor 48
Sex, lies cost doctor license for two years (Nov '08) Tue Molson67 14
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web