The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

#19933 Nov 11, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pseudo check marks are laughable. Do you believe there is 5 dueling banjos redneck kissing cousins that gave you 5 positive votes. Thats how stupid you are voting on yourself. Prove me wrong, for the 5 posters that gave you the marks identify yourselves, waiting.....waiting......still waiting. You're one ignorant bastard.....
My oh my, still whining and stuttering to come up with 3 answers on the same post, not denying the fact that you got booted out of the military after you contracted AIDS in a gay brothel. Talking a lot of shit about the blacks getting government checks, how about that government "nutcheck" you're receiving every month, chicken little girl?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19936 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Racism is a manifestation of fear.
I have said this over and over again
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#19937 Nov 11, 2013
Lots of fear. Hey, what's up with Kerry and Saudi Arabia? Well, the Chinese and the BRICS have been talking de-Americanization. And the dollar as world reserve currency has been undergirded by the petro-dollar market, which is buying/selling oil only with the dollar. We're finding out the Saudi's have made deals with Pakistan to get nukes, for what purpose? They obviously see the writing on the wall and are arranging trading of oil in other currencies as de-Americanization is becoming reality, and the nuke arrangements are to protect themselves going forward with these plans. I think we're going to need more than 1% of our GNP in agriculture.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19941 Nov 11, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my, still whining and stuttering to come up with 3 answers on the same post, not denying the fact that you got booted out of the military after you contracted AIDS in a gay brothel. Talking a lot of shit about the blacks getting government checks, how about that government "nutcheck" you're receiving every month, chicken little girl?
My oh my you talk about whining and stuttering but made no mention of reading comprehension fuctard. Post any of my comments that I ever made in regards to blacks getting government checks fuctard. Perhaps you may want to check yourself into a good mental health facility WEDDA fuctard! 1 or 3 post lmao! You might as well addressed me as the Puppet Master because I know how to pull your strings you silly WEDDA. I used to have a dog like you ironically his name was truthy. Every time I looked out into the backyard he was constantly licking his balls and lapping up vomit. Kinda like you always coming back for more. Oh by the way go ahead and self rate yourself with funny faces, green check marks if that gives you some self worth or validations that someone agrees with you. Boy you sure have a pretty mouth! Do you understand? Well do you....Oh by the way thanks for contributing to my government checks. Can you say Lobster and Steak tonight, Well can you.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19942 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Mr.Warrior has been deleted from thread.That should tell all of you bigots something.
NO friend what it tells everyone that blacks can dish it out but they can't take it when it comes to the truth...

By complaining and having someone's post remove doesn't prove anything. Problem with blacks and why everyones hates your kind is because of the hypocrisy. The distain and hatred has nothing to do with the color of ones skin. Something I been trying to convey to Kallark27 but to no avail.

Blacks can sing about killing cops, degrading women, calling each other the proverbial N word but when Non Black do it you're willing to burned down your neighborhoods, pillage, rape, murder because you were offended. You want to know what is offensive is your absolute disregard for the truth. You can't put up a coherent argument backed up by facts supporting your viewpoints. Since you can't you lash out like a little girl wishing that you born with a penis and one testicle. I gave you the youtube video along with a black web site stating WTF blacks are killing off blacks, You have no credibility. So go ahead have peoples post removed and continue posting your retarded black proverbs as it has no legitimacy kinda like your birth....

That should tell all of you bigots something. Sound familiar? Well does it.....
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19945 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the GO Politians are working together. The joke is on us.
You clearly don't show an understanding of the significance of it.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19949 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Hatred meant to say :-)
And again and again based upon erroneous racial bias. Back up your statement without slanderous innuendos. White man's proverb, takes one to know one.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19950 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Making way for The Amero is the motives. The Wold Banks control all and give us a show. The jokes on us.
Look down for the joke, look in the mirror for confirmation.
Hey

Sharon, PA

#19954 Nov 11, 2013
'We're trying to make a comeback,' Mon Valley mayor ...- WTAE
May 29, 2013 - Rick Saccone, R-39th District, said constituents all across the state voice the same concerns.

Cherepko said, "Will Fifth Avenue be the way it used to, with shoulder-to-shoulder businesses? The reality of that is no."

(Until the recent crisis, the McKeesport plan was to remain depressed to receive government handout money. Since the handout begging failed, they need to harass McKeesport council president Daryl Segina. They have to do something themselves. The flyover ramp, not plural is graded improperly. Several large businesses pulled out after it was made. The properties are part of a corrupt area.)
http://www.post-gazette.com/attachment/2013/1...

(Letting McKeesport city solicitor John Jason Elash do whatever he wants is harmful to McKeesport.)

"When I go to Harrisburg and I talk to everyone about the depressed state of the Mon Valley, the rest of the state says,'We're depressed too. Why should we fund you?'" Saccone said.

No specific plans of funding were outlined at the hearing on Wednesday.

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/were-trying-to...

(Video)

May 30, 2013

(Respect, Love, Hope, Dignity) in McKeesport = a Lie.
http://cdnbakmi.kaltura.com/p/557781/sp/55778...

They're shopping district? That is shopping area is in Duquesne, not McKeesport.
Hey

Sharon, PA

#19955 Nov 11, 2013
AG targets illegal Mon Valley gambling ring, 16 people charged
Sep 5, 2013 - Holtzman serves on the McKeesport Area school board.... Robert H. Bogesdorfer , 67, of Irwin better known as a Sinatra impersonator who goes by the stage name Bo Wagner ...
http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4653630-74...

Ex-McKeesport officer Holtzman is new Forward police chief | TribLIVE
Jan 9, 2013 - On Monday, supervisors unanimously hired retired McKeesport police Deputy Chief Mark Holtzman to ...
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

Officials Charged As Part Of Video Gambling Ring CBS Pittsburgh
Sep 5, 2013 - Among those charged were Forward Township Police Chief Mark Holtzman, McKeesport Councilman ...
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/09/05/off...

Saturday: Recorded calls link alleged gambling boss to Pa. lawmaker
Sep 7, 2013 - Marc J. Gergely told a suspected Mon Valley gambling kingpin that he ... Jim Brewster, D-McKeesport.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...

(McKeesport wants handout money)
McKeesport will make its case for RAD funds | TribLIVE
Aug 22, 2013 - McKeesport Photo Galleries ... City administrator Matt Gergely and parks and recreation director Jim ...
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

McKeesport Viking: Nice People (however corrupt), Nice Place ...
Hey

Sharon, PA

#19956 Nov 11, 2013
Nice doesn't equal honest. Many criminals can be nice.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19957 Nov 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
The sub simians who sat on the jury that let OJ walk were probably all a great deal like our good friend Sambo. They were all full of HATE, anti-White racists who were actually GLADLY WILLING to LET a double murderer WALK. And might I add a cold blooded murderer who nearly decapitated his wife.
What can one expect from a race that doesn't value life or the lives of babies that died in a house fire in Memphis. Their only concern was to retrieve a burnt purse to see if their food coupons were intact. A race that places Tookie Williams as a Messiah because he wrote children's books in prison after he was convicted of murdering a Korean family with a shotgun. A race that devours live organs from children and babies in Africa. A race that amputated arms and legs from children in Africa. A race that a group of black African raped a 6 month old baby mutilating her insides because the Witch Doctor said it would give them supernatural powers.

A couple of days ago, A black father here in Little Rock boiled his special need baby in the bathtub claiming he didn't realize the water was that hot. Perhaps the screams and the blood blisters that formed on the babies body would of been an indication that the water might have been too hot. Funny one of the forms of child abuse that is frequent in the African American community is called "Ghetto Lobster" (A baby who's been 'disciplined' with hot water (immersed in a pot of boiling water, for example)

No public outcry but heaven forbid you say the N word and watch the blacks cry out for justice....

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#19958 Nov 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
The sub simians who sat on the jury that let OJ walk were probably all a great deal like our good friend Sambo. They were all full of HATE, anti-White racists who were actually GLADLY WILLING to LET a double murderer WALK. And might I add a cold blooded murderer who nearly decapitated his wife.
Oh yea....po widdle whitey.....who told you to pull your pacifier out of your mouth?
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#19959 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Making way for The Amero is the motives. The Wold Banks control all and give us a show. The jokes on us.
The Amero and World Bank control. Big deal, life goes on? What do they say, our economy is a 65% consumer economy. What does this mean? It means GNP is determined by borrowing money to consume. And look around at how things are now. But if we're forced to live on what we produce, which is around one third of our GNP, how wonderful things will be. Plus the stock market, bond market, 125 trillion of current obligations to Medicare, Social Security, Pensions, etc, all based on the dollar as reserve currency, when people who are expecting these things come to realize it is smoke and mirrors, well, not good.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19960 Nov 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Lynchings,castrations,church bombings with 4 little girls sit in Sunday school worship, the man who invented plasma for blood transfusions died on a bus bench who needed blood couldn't go to an all white hospital, Dogs were trained to kill were let loose on women and children just for equal rights,Black men crops were burn down by the sharecroppers because the harvest look better. My grandfather had a large gash on his forehead because these 5 white men wanted him to say he was a boy not a man. As a child your parents work hard to live in a nice neighborhood but still certain areas you were not allowed to go for police harassment you think I give a shit about the OJ Simpson verdict welcome welcome welcome to the black world it is f up. So rappers keep on ...... Its called freedom of speech.
As a matter of fact here are some rap lyrics for ya. 123 I'm a killer as in guerilla.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19966 Nov 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the 411, troop. STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!! SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE!!! OORAH!!!
Will I have to put the pacifier in your mouth for you? Maybe attach a bib to wipe the racist drivel from your mouth baby!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19967 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your twisted view of judgment all BLKs are the same just like all other racist.There is something in our world that makes men lose their minds they could not be fair if they tried.
So here we go again making slanderous accusations without foundation. Yet you keep posting and posting and posting making no sense in your proverbial ebonic sayings. Do you honestly believe you're displaying some sense of higher intelligence or do you believe others view your metaphors as an epiphany.....?
I truly feel sorry for your race. Have you boiled any little children lately or perhaps ate any children's hearts for an aphrodisiac? Was that your wife in the Memphis's youtube looking for her food stamps while the fireman were carrying out the dead babies.
Irony? Twisted views? I only post factual facts that display blacks having distorted and twisted views....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19968 Nov 11, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. And too dehumanize a large group of people to deny their humanity their dignity is not in conformity with fact or truth.
The truth you can't handle the truth. Here is a video in regards to black humanity and their dignity in Little Rock. Dehumanize blacks don't need any help from whites. Blacks do a pretty good job of dehumanize their own race as vicious lowlife criminals.... Lets see how many times you hear the word N?

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19970 Nov 11, 2013
Flash mob over Jordan tennis shoes.

Sam38063 wrote:
And too dehumanize a large group of people to deny their humanity their dignity is not in conformity with fact or truth.
Fact Check

Maumelle, AR

#19972 Nov 11, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Flash mob over Jordan tennis shoes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tNzcnRHQ8-0XX
Sam38063 wrote:
And too dehumanize a large group of people to deny their humanity their dignity is not in conformity with fact or truth.
6:30 into the video mother arrested for leaving her children in the car unattended to join the flash mob over a pair of Jordan shoes really. Kinda like the auntie and the biological egg donor leaving their babies in a home which latter caught fire killing the babies.

Sam38063 wrote: too dehumanize a large group of people to deny their humanity their dignity is not in conformity with fact or truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message and or Shaving Service 17 hr mike0u812 2
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... Thu WARNING 3
Rose Gilbert is dead Thu gravy 4
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Dec 17 Christa Eldridge 82
martinsville village Dec 17 CDF131 1
Tattoo's Dec 16 Pops 6
Who's giving away toys 4 Christmas (Oct '09) Dec 16 thedoctor 48
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web