The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21338 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19131 Oct 20, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in god white boy? Do you believe you have a soul white boy ?
Yes black boy, I believe I have a soul and I hope there is some sort of good God, black boy.
Do you have to prove to other blacks that you believe in God by hooping and hollering in some white man invented church, black boy?

Since: Nov 11

Grand Blanc, MI

#19132 Oct 20, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes black boy, I believe I have a soul and I hope there is some sort of good God, black boy.
Do you have to prove to other blacks that you believe in God by hooping and hollering in some white man invented church, black boy?
Clarify what you mean by "white man invented church?"
Luke

Torrance, CA

#19133 Oct 20, 2013
black boy haha
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19134 Oct 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clarify what you mean by "white man invented church?"
Any Protesant church was started up by people rebelling against the original Catholic church which was the original Christian church from 2000 years ago.
The Baptist church originally was a white Southern mans church.
True black mans religion would be Voodoo or Hindu etc.
Bosco

Torrance, CA

#19135 Oct 20, 2013
What are the most racists cities in America?
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19136 Oct 20, 2013
Bosco wrote:
What are the most racists cities in America?
Hey Tabasco, the cities that have a high population of you know who?
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19138 Oct 20, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Princess, stop beating around your bush, just say it, l\liggers.
You're right I just need to come out and say it, white trailer trash. How was that the truth?
before black momma

Temecula, CA

#19140 Oct 20, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tabasco, the cities that have a high population of you know who?
I just had a pot head flash back I love bosco from back in the day. And Tabasco on tator tots.
Bacon jones

Seattle, WA

#19141 Oct 21, 2013
Do you need a legal loan offer if yes contacted Bacon loan Firm for a legal loan offer ,,,via email [email protected] today for your loan .
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

#19142 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Embrace all levels of your hate white boy.
LMFAO! What's entertaining is the fact you believe your "white boy" label is hurtful and insulting as that of any other derogatory label you apply. I'm sure you're throwing out those labels with a huge smile thinking "yea, I'm da man"! ROFLMFAO! If it's goot foe yo ego, imp, go foe it. LMFAO!

The fact remains, you'll still be an ignorant imp who provides entertainment. Do a flip! Jump up! Goot little imp. Hold the cup out for donations! LMFAO!
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#19145 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still would like to minimize me and my people. I've often pointed this out to the KKK boys but it looks like your new here. It does not minimize my post or any statement's I've made. I have the moral high ground.
Please except my humble apology. From reading your post it appears you to are new to our planet. Who be your people and where are you from? Moral high grounds that's why you're posting on Topixs because of morality? Bravo my internet actor. Carry on can't wait to read your next post. Sorry my post wasnt laden with racial overtones. I hoped to maximized your post instead of marginalizing oops my bad minimizing?
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19146 Oct 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Princess, stop beating around your bush, just say it, l\liggers.
Now that's funny! Aryanna Princess is a transvestite wigger white race traitor in every sense of the word. This punk mini-me coward does play both sides of the fence, a flip flop wigger.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19149 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still would like to minimize me and my people. I've often pointed this out to the KKK boys but it looks like your new here. It does not minimize my post or any statement's I've made. I have the moral high ground.
Hey black boy, I agree with you when you say ''me and my people''you all seem to be the same, smoking Newports, drinking Colt45, playing basketball and other steriotype stuff.
Blasting violent, hyper stink rap music etc.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19152 Oct 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing the same nationality, good try :-)
????? Doesn't making any sense. Sharing what nationality?

Grand Blanc, MI

#19153 Oct 21, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Protesant church was started up by people rebelling against the original Catholic church which was the original Christian church from 2000 years ago.
The Baptist church originally was a white Southern mans church.
True black mans religion would be Voodoo or Hindu etc.
Protestant and Baptist christianity is NOT the christianity practiced by first century Christians, the Apostles, and most importantly, not what Christ himself taught. Admittedly, they are pseudo-offshoots of Christianity, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity. Black mans true religion is far more encompassing than Voodoo or Hindu. Africa is a massive continent. Various African tribes worshipped many god's. Hindu faith is from Asia. Indians (not Native Americans) primarily follow Hinduism. Not black people.

Grand Blanc, MI

#19154 Oct 21, 2013
I meant to say:......"pseudo-offshoo ts of Christianity started by white men, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity."
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19155 Oct 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestant and Baptist christianity is NOT the christianity practiced by first century Christians, the Apostles, and most importantly, not what Christ himself taught. Admittedly, they are pseudo-offshoots of Christianity, but not THE Jesus Christ Christianity. Black mans true religion is far more encompassing than Voodoo or Hindu. Africa is a massive continent. Various African tribes worshipped many god's. Hindu faith is from Asia. Indians (not Native Americans) primarily follow Hinduism. Not black people.
I believe Catholic was the first and only Christian religion in the first few centuries and not until the 1500s did Martin Luther start Lutherism or Protestantism and all the other Protestant religions followed after that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19156 Oct 21, 2013
before black momma

Temecula, CA

#19157 Oct 21, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black boy, I agree with you when you say ''me and my people''you all seem to be the same, smoking Newports, drinking Colt45, playing basketball and other steriotype stuff.
Blasting violent, hyper stink rap music etc.
What I love about white people you are like pepper you have white and black both are the same but you believe what you see.These are the different types of white people
1 You have the conservative who love the comfort non threat minority who are a little bit like them good old Mike not quite an uncle Tom but you still tell a few black jokes and he laughs. He waits for your approval to fit in To sir with love negro Sydney type. But he studies your movements and likes and dislikes the MLK non violence no threat so you let your guard down not that negro pass his knowledge down to his kids the Obama,Oprah,Bill Cosby generation parents who are discipline.
2 Then you have the inside angry blacks who are fearful but yet we know the laws and historical facts which produced the Black Panther party, but the Berkeley crowd sees you as a project and their equals reads a few James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Langston Hughes, H P Newton, these are my favorite white people they listen to Sly and the family Stones,Miles Davis and these type of white people clearly believe they understand living in this skin ease that pass guilt,
3 Then you have the fearful whites who need back up hate groups and uses racial slurs which they fail to realize we heard it all. These white people only wish they knew what hurt our feelings but you won't because these type of white people are so afraid. Wow by telling us about our grammatical errors and lack of education or as you put it edgmedcation boo boo yelp we lose sleep over that one.These are the I expect an formal apology white folks.
Last but not least the cool accepting there unearned entitlement status who really don't have any loyalty to no one but their woman and kids believes in God and love. He will give you the shirt off his back loves fireworks, backyard BBQ,falls asleep with the remote in his hands, will still call black people stupid ass nigghas, not a gay person but a fag, and still smells his shirt and argue Its clean.
As long as you work hard. He believes people can change. My man not just a white man but a real MAN
Kool Klux Klan

Santa Clara, CA

#19160 Oct 21, 2013
What the hell is Fat black sheeboon momma trying to utter? I can't tell the difference between her l\ligger retarded fat ass and her chimp son Sambo.
Hey Kfecal, Sambo's your bastard son, what's your ho fat black momma trying to say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sittefield ! Wed POPS 3
Sheryl Cogner Carrithers Nov 21 Concerned 1
Duke Energy! Nov 19 FYI 1
Cranley ( Money Bags ) Nov 19 POPS 7
stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, seren... (Oct '10) Nov 19 BELLY 30
Eva Mason (Apr '14) Nov 13 sharon 2
Rob Berger letting felon help him coach team (Apr '14) Nov 13 ghkghkg 9

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance