The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,741 - 14,760 of 18,837 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why it is when non racist whites see other whites do or say something racist why they remain silent.
Probably for the same reason knee grows don't call each other out for the state of their "community".

Probably for the same reason blacks make excuses for the behavior of their peers instead of calling a spade a spade so to speak (pun intended).

Probably for the same reasons blacks live by the old "stop snitchin'" credo.

The fact is that the only white people posting in this thread do so because they all have a similar feeling towards blacks. Believe me, if this thread was on some sort of mainstream site, there would be literally thousands of white-guilt ridden apologists sniveling for forgiveness. Can you say the same? Would blacks call other blacks out over their entitlement lifestyles? Their over breeding? Their criminal murderous ways? I think not. Like with you two, their "blackness" wouldn't let them. The victim card comes out and the excuses and blame game starts.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree , and people should also understand that the children are here reading this to.
No they aren't. Stop with the dramatics.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. Not asinine at all. Just called sarcasm pal lol.
So you were just being sarcastic, and my post was valid?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering about that as well. These folks love to call everyone else racist yet they dont have the stones to condemn these other racist turds who, in their utter "brilliance", have found a way to post the "n" word and get away with it. They are all massive hypocrites
Who is a hypocrite? You act like being a "racist" is a BAD thing... something that needs to be "called out"? I couldn't care less if a black doesn't like me or want to be around me, in fact.... I'd prefer it. I have no problem with a black "racist", again, I prefer it that way. At least we know where each other stands. That being said... I wish them no ill will, I just don't want to monetarily subsidize them in any way shape or form. If they live their lives - preferably far away from mine- I have no problem at all.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief system is bigoted and racist past dowen to you through generations.
You are incorrect. My parent are liberal white apologists. Most of my extended family are the same way. I learned my beliefs through first hand experiences. Most suburban whites who never really encounter blacks except the one or two tokens at their lily white school are of the apologist mindset. They buy the crap they are spoon fed. It's not ubtil they go out into the real world and actually encounter blacks do they realize what the real deal is.

I will, however say that the "belief system" of blacks IS in fact passed from generation to generation. When gehtto males are "fathering" (and I use that term in a biological sense only) several different children by several different "baby mama's", it sets the entitlement wheel into motion. I personally know of more 18 year old black males that have at LEAST 1 child that they do not support in any way shape or form. That is the NORM in the black community, not the exception. There are GENERATIONS of black "families" that have been on public assistance for decades. Again, that's the norm not the exception. Should I go on?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
According to a news article in the Commercial Appeal in 9-23-11 Memphis is the poorest city in the nation.
The criteria for "poorest" is subjective. Here in Buffalo NY, we are often near the top of the list for such things.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/03/us-...

The City is 50% white and 37% black.... yet the blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, and the vast majority of violent crime. The point being that poor whites just don't have the propensity towards crime that poor blacks do. They also don't have the staggering birthrate that blacks do. Why is that? They are both under the poverty level, but the behave differently. Interesting....
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banket statments like that, Most families on public assistance in the United Statesl are white.
That might be a true statement because there are more white people then blacks but the bottom line is and I call a spade a spade lol blacks are some of the laziest non entitled race of uncivilized primates on this earth now go put a blanket around your woolie useless head and go preach to your pack of urban city punks.7734/2013 (;-(l)------- you got 40-acres and a mule get to work Toby Knigra

Since: Nov 11

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably for the same reason knee grows don't call each other out for the state of their "community".
Probably for the same reason blacks make excuses for the behavior of their peers instead of calling a spade a spade so to speak (pun intended).
Probably for the same reasons blacks live by the old "stop snitchin'" credo.
The fact is that the only white people posting in this thread do so because they all have a similar feeling towards blacks. Believe me, if this thread was on some sort of mainstream site, there would be literally thousands of white-guilt ridden apologists sniveling for forgiveness. Can you say the same? Would blacks call other blacks out over their entitlement lifestyles? Their over breeding? Their criminal murderous ways? I think not. Like with you two, their "blackness" wouldn't let them. The victim card comes out and the excuses and blame game starts.
Well again you make blanketed statements. By the way, the list of blacks who are very critical of blacks grows daily. Just look it up. If you think us "two" have this " fight the power" mindset, think again. I have personally been very critical on many occasions that you wouldn't know about because you know nothing about me. I think the only one playing the victim/race card is you.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you helping me with my grammer, Segregated not segregation.
are yuo in there in having rasist learnings for sometime all?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am black and I disagre with everything you've said. I believe your a coward racist, you don't get to express your racist thoughts at work or home so you feel in powered to so here.
Of course you disagree.... you're in denial, knee grow! And you are mistaken about me expressing my separatist views at work AND home! I'm pretty outspoken! I could not care less if you believe me or not. Your opinion is irrelevant. In fact, YOU are irrelevant! Oh, and BTW you ignorant fool... the word is EMpowered.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well again you make blanketed statements. By the way, the list of blacks who are very critical of blacks grows daily. Just look it up. If you think us "two" have this " fight the power" mindset, think again. I have personally been very critical on many occasions that you wouldn't know about because you know nothing about me. I think the only one playing the victim/race card is you.
Make up your mind. When I address your "blanket" or "generalizations" nonsense, you say it was sarcasm. Now you do it again? Get your thoughts together.

Of course I know nothing about you other than what I see you post. Thanks for stating the obvious. Judging by what you DO post, I have rarely, if EVER seen you call out the promiscuous nature of blacks. I've never seen you call out blacks for criminal acts, or not taking personal responsibility for themselves.... or anything else for that matter.... Instead, you ignore it, blame whitey, or make excuses. Typical.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you helping me with my grammer, Segregated not segregation.
*grammar
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffalo is like Memphis very segrgation.
That is true....so what? What does that have to do with what I posted? Are you saying segregation is what makes blacks have illegitimate kids and collect welfare? Is segregation what causes them to commit crimes? The point is.... in Buffalo (I can't speak about Memphis) there are plenty of poor whites too.... yet there aren't the same large scale problems as there are with the blacks. Do I have to dumb it down even further for you to wrap your little simian brain around that?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>

And yes its true bigots enjoy believing that blks use more but in fact white do.
Ever heard of the term "per capita"? Ask your parole officer to explain it to you because I'm done educating your illiterate black ass.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banket statments like that, Most families on public assistance in the United Statesl are white.
Again... PER CAPITA you nitwit. Blacks get about 40% of welfare benefits and whites get about the same... roughly 39%. Heres where it gets tricky and I may lose you so I'll type S-L-O-W-L-Y .... Whites make up about 70% of the population. Blacks are about 14%. Still with me?

BOTTOM LINE: Roughly 190,000,000 whites get LESS welfare than 39,000,000 blacks.

Get it?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
All people including both people of color and white people are born good. As people get mistreated hurt isolated donít have their needs met and are taught harmful ideas they come to behave in ways that are harmful to others. No one is born racist.
So white people who are labeled as "racists" have been mistreated, hurt and isolated by blacks? There is merit to their feelings?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
All people are equal, BUT Blacks would be better off living in their own environment which is vastly DIFFERENT than the White mans. Race mixing DOESN'T WORK, NEVER HAS. True DIVERSITY comes from each race living in THEIR OWN land and not trying to mix and FORCE each other to live in an environment they're not suited for. Whether they want to admit it or not even the most brainwashed white libtard out there knows that seperating the races is much more natural and creates a more productive, less chaotic lifestyle for all. If integration were natural than why does it have to be FORCED? Look at any school lunchroom, a break room at work, etc., and most of all the people there are sitting among their own race BY CHOICE.
I agree. If left to their own devices, people gravitate to those that are like themselves. Forced integration doesn't work. White and black culture is very different. Things that are acceptable and normal in the black culture are unacceptable in the white culture... and vise versa.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
North Dakota
As it stands now, I'm in a lily white area, but when I retire, I will be making the move out to the Dakotas or Idaho... it's beautiful country. The problem here is the sky high taxes. Every penny of my county taxes goes to fund medicaid. The democrats in NYS have made it easy for bums to come here and collect welfare for life. If not for the long harsh winters, it would ne a knee grow paradise.

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind. When I address your "blanket" or "generalizations" nonsense, you say it was sarcasm. Now you do it again? Get your thoughts together.
Of course I know nothing about you other than what I see you post. Thanks for stating the obvious. Judging by what you DO post, I have rarely, if EVER seen you call out the promiscuous nature of blacks. I've never seen you call out blacks for criminal acts, or not taking personal responsibility for themselves.... or anything else for that matter.... Instead, you ignore it, blame whitey, or make excuses. Typical.
Ok your highness, how would you like me to address the vile grotesqueries of the black community that would appease thee? Oh and by the way, when you address the misdeeds and wicked acts of the white community then I will do the same. Until then, I guess we are at a stalemate eh?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day we try to live and do better and try to encourage and inspire people to do better. Thats all we can do.
So what you're saying is you don't have a real job? Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Kasim 30,465
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) 12 hr honesty2010 11
Ashlin Faulkerson (Nov '11) 14 hr chandra hakes 7
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) 23 hr High and Dry in NC 32
man charged $9,000 for emergency room visit for... Tue Suchanekpartners 1
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Tue hurtforh 65
Hollywood Brings Sin to Cincinnati For Entertai... Aug 23 Culture Auditor 1
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000