The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,201 - 13,220 of 18,541 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Omg I am so like I meant damn it feel good to be a gangster
Cancers Of Society

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

l\liggers are terminal cancers of society.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Cancers Of Society wrote:
And monkies and welfare recipients and all the streotypes. Just like crackers hate Chris hanson, love children in a special way, and farm animals, make tigers,bears,rhinos,snakes their bestfriends, and shoot up schools because I have acne, or by the way I have 20 multipal personalities, and o can't eat and I can't stop cutting myself, and if I hear the wrong song ding ding ding all must die after I kill a cat and put the head in my pocket the dog told me to kill kill and eat my own foot . Elvis has left building and the buffet. I worship my spinal cord this week after I throw blood in the water.

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

So youre a conservative?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>And monkies and welfare recipients and all the streotypes. Just like crackers hate Chris hanson, love children in a special way, and farm animals, make tigers,bears,rhinos,snakes their bestfriends, and shoot up schools because I have acne, or by the way I have 20 multipal personalities, and o can't eat and I can't stop cutting myself, and if I hear the wrong song ding ding ding all must die after I kill a cat and put the head in my pocket the dog told me to kill kill and eat my own foot . Elvis has left building and the buffet. I worship my spinal cord this week after I throw blood in the water.
"Black and pride" seems a tad upset about Zimmerman sending that poor little angelic "child" Trayvon to his final resting place. Don't worry "Black and stupid," Tray will have plenty of his thugz to keep him company where he's at right now.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>So youre a conservative?
So you are a one trick pony?

By the way Cleatus...it "you're"!

Read a book for goodness sake!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>And monkies and welfare recipients and all the streotypes. Just like crackers hate Chris hanson, love children in a special way, and farm animals, make tigers,bears,rhinos,snakes their bestfriends, and shoot up schools because I have acne, or by the way I have 20 multipal personalities, and o can't eat and I can't stop cutting myself, and if I hear the wrong song ding ding ding all must die after I kill a cat and put the head in my pocket the dog told me to kill kill and eat my own foot . Elvis has left building and the buffet. I worship my spinal cord this week after I throw blood in the water.
Off your meds again I see, or is it Church's Fried Chicken is no longer selling the 3 piece special. Cool off and grab a tall glass of Shitz Malt Liquor Bulldung or grape drank.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Look here you big I mean small pink dick bitch I don't care what his little punk ass was. He killed a child you mean a grown up can not stop a child oh forgot most white boy bitches travel in packs to fight one black person.
Self reflection, Tyrone? "Most white boy bitches travel in packs to fight one black person." Say what? You sound about as intelligent as the prosecution's "star witness," you know the one that can't read "cursive" and looks like she swallowed an intertube and got it stuck in her throat. "A child." Oh, that's right now poor little 6' plus 17 year old Trayvon is just a "chile" and the tiny diminutive 5'something Zimmerman is the Jolly Green Giant. Sit down, clown. WPWW 4LIFE. 5372.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a one trick pony?
By the way Cleatus...it "you're"!
Read a book for goodness sake!
Yes, i was lazy and left off the apostrophe.....how aweful of me?

I love the fact that my every post gets your racist goat!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, i was lazy and left off the apostrophe.....how aweful of me?
Hey douchebag, how do you spell AWFUL? You must have received your so-called college edjumucation at a "historical and/or traditional black college, either that, or you were passed along and GIVEN a piece of paper claiming youse knows ritin, readin, and rithmatic. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sexless, stupid, and stooooooned is no way to go through life, boy.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, i was lazy and left off the apostrophe.....how aweful of me?
You aren't getting under anyone's skin, dipsheet. Most of us here see you as another clown to poke fun of and view you as nothing more than a semi-illiterate, clueless, basketcase of looooooooser DNA.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

And so are people like you. Just another impotent little race chauvinist windbag with nothing valuable to add to society but an opinion about people you really don't know...lol. Ah well...freedom of speech is truly a gift and a privilege. And I TRULY mean that. No sarcasm intended or ulterior motive attached.
Kfart

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>So youre a conservative?
Sure as hell sounded like it
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Apparently when a black person says "cracker" it is acceptable and part of the "ghetto culture/lifestyle." And when Paula Deen says the so-called "N-word" it is totally unacceptable and "waycisss." Huh? Gotcha. Apparently when Rick Sanchez and Helen Thomas tell the absolute truth of Jewish control of "our" media and foreign policies, it warrants their firing. Gotcha. Double standards, much. People study the Bolshevik Revolution aka the so-called "Russian Revolution." The Bolshevik Revolution was led by Jewish malcontents bent on gaining power and overthrowing the Russian Czars. Tens of millions of white Russians were slaughtered during the Bolshevik years. When we think of Russia, people only see the post-WWII or Cold War version and view it as oppressive. This version was like Disneyland compared to the early Bolshevik takeover. The Holodomor aka Ukrainian Genocide took place in 1932-1933 before the Holocaust. Millions were slaughtered, starved, and shot in Holodomor, most were white Ukrainian Christians. Hmmmmm, maybe the Holocaust was in retaliation of the Holodomor? But we aren't taught about the Holodomor, or there aren't any movies or museums concerning the Holodomor. WHY NOT?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Apparently when a black person says "cracker" it is acceptable and part of the "ghetto culture/lifestyle." And when Paula Deen says the so-called "N-word" it is totally unacceptable and "waycisss." Huh? Gotcha. Apparently when Rick Sanchez and Helen Thomas tell the absolute truth of Jewish control of "our" media and foreign policies, it warrants their firing. Gotcha. Double standards, much. People study the Bolshevik Revolution aka the so-called "Russian Revolution." The Bolshevik Revolution was led by Jewish malcontents bent on gaining power and overthrowing the Russian Czars. Tens of millions of white Russians were slaughtered during the Bolshevik years. When we think of Russia, people only see the post-WWII or Cold War version and view it as oppressive. This version was like Disneyland compared to the early Bolshevik takeover. The Holodomor aka Ukrainian Genocide took place in 1932-1933 before the Holocaust. Millions were slaughtered, starved, and shot in Holodomor, most were white Ukrainian Christians. Hmmmmm, maybe the Holocaust was in retaliation of the Holodomor? But we aren't taught about the Holodomor, or there aren't any movies or museums concerning the Holodomor. WHY NOT?
Using the word "cracker" is NEVER acceptable, no matter what ignorant black people say. Of course there are double standards. That's an unfortunate part of society right now. As far as Ms. Deen, well, she should have never admitted to using that word. She should have never made her brother's wedding plans public knowledge. She should have kept all that private. If she felt that way, fine. Just keep it private. Nowadays, if you are in business you CANNOT say anything race-related, homophobic, or gender related. It will affect your business. Period. I really do feel bad for her, but she should have been more careful. Because businesses don't want any negativity associated with their brand they make decisive actions to protect their revenue source and brand.

As far as the Holodomar atrocity, well, it was terrible. Awful. Period. The 20th century was FULL of atrocities that affected the ENTIRE human race. Until God fixes this mess we have to deal will imperfect, selfish, greedy people.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Hey douchebag, how do you spell AWFUL? You must have received your so-called college edjumucation at a "historical and/or traditional black college, either that, or you were passed along and GIVEN a piece of paper claiming youse knows ritin, readin, and rithmatic. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sexless, stupid, and stooooooned is no way to go through life, boy.
so you're a conservative?

I love inbred racists
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't getting under anyone's skin, dipsheet. Most of us here see you as another clown to poke fun of and view you as nothing more than a semi-illiterate, clueless, basketcase of looooooooser DNA.
HAHA Spot on accurate statement!

That douche-wad is such a pathetically foolish puke, its a lot of fun to bitchslap him...I must admit, I feel a little guilty though, its like picking on a retarded baboon!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>so you're a conservative?
I love inbred racists
You forgot to capitalize "So"!

I think your obsession with inbred, poor, uneducated and mental...really is nothing more than an attempt at projection!

Maybe try reading a book Cleatus! lol

"youre" "aweful" "so" hahaha I think we are seeing a pattern, MORON! roflmao
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

prediction: Zimmerman will be found not quilty and the blacks will use it as an excuse to riot and get a new flat screen tv.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
prediction: Zimmerman will be found not quilty and the blacks will use it as an excuse to riot and get a new flat screen tv.
And burn stuff!

I carry my Glock 30 just for such occasions!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Reality Speaks 29,143
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Big News 19 hr big ernie 2
Jobs Nearby...Help me Cinci Wed HR Recruiter 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Tue Dottie 8,063
1950's-1960's STRATFORD MANOR / EASTWOOD VILLAGE (Mar '09) Mon Susie Witherspoon 14
•••
•••
•••
Lynchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••