The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,781 - 12,800 of 18,610 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Just a friendly reminder brothers. STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. This friendly reminder is brought to you and funded by the WPWW Network. 5372/1212. No WINO(s)[White In Name Only] allowed.
Anarchy

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

The Traitor U.S. l\ligger President Opossum has donated over a billion and a half dollars of the U.S. Taxpayers money to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists in Egypt.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Keep the money in this sorry, corrupt country, where a person can't afford to get sick.
What

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Is Kfart still smelling Chet's little present, long and hard in his backyard?
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
Actually that is KFART curled up in the back yard a smelly brown snake. Lol Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
Interestingly, many "yufes" "teens" and "thugz" do use an inhalant made from mixing their very own or someone else's feces and piss in a bottle and placing a balloon on top of the bottle. Dem "yufes" then allow the concoction to ferment for a timed period and then remove the balloon and huff to give them a euphoric ghetto rat-type of high. The name of the concoction has been dubbed "Jenkem" by the simianesque "yufes." Tonight on the WPWW network view Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom as we go into Detroit, East St. Louis, and the ATL to learn of the behavior habits and tribal customs that go along with the ritualistic practice of inhaling "Jenkem." Watch on channel 5372 at 8PM and/or an encore perfomance on channel 1212 at 1AM. WPWW 8181

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Our country has turned against god and turned god out of everything and we will be bought low and to destruction because of our stubborn willfullness and disobedience to god. I dont recognise this country anymore,gays marrying,drugs everywhere,sex,sex sex all ya hear is sex and kids not obeying their parents. Freaks with tattoos and piercings looking like they just crawled out of jungle.No wonder we have crime like never before.

“For The Lost”

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Interestingly, many "yufes" "teens" and "thugz" do use an inhalant made from mixing their very own or someone else's feces and piss in a bottle and placing a balloon on top of the bottle. Dem "yufes" then allow the concoction to ferment for a timed period and then remove the balloon and huff to give them a euphoric ghetto rat-type of high. The name of the concoction has been dubbed "Jenkem" by the simianesque "yufes." Tonight on the WPWW network view Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom as we go into Detroit, East St. Louis, and the ATL to learn of the behavior habits and tribal customs that go along with the ritualistic practice of inhaling "Jenkem." Watch on channel 5372 at 8PM and/or an encore perfomance on channel 1212 at 1AM. WPWW 8181
Oh my god in heaven! I never heard of that before. Anything to serve satan and let him destroy their minds,I guess. This wickked wicked old world it cant stand to much longer.

“For The Lost”

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Anarchy wrote:
The Traitor U.S. l\ligger President Opossum has donated over a billion and a half dollars of the U.S. Taxpayers money to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists in Egypt.
Amen! He's the antichrist that all the world will wonder after and he will bring about the mark of the beast.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

angels weep wrote:
Our country has turned against god and turned god out of everything and we will be bought low and to destruction because of our stubborn willfullness and disobedience to god. I dont recognise this country anymore,gays marrying,drugs everywhere,sex,sex sex all ya hear is sex and kids not obeying their parents. Freaks with tattoos and piercings looking like they just crawled out of jungle.No wonder we have crime like never before.
I blame the so called ''greatest generation'' or the ww2 boys who spawned the self centered ''baby boomers'' who in turn spawned the so called ''schitt generation''who are godless, black adoring crap.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR in da house!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house!
Would you like me to deposit a big pile of steamy turds in your bed? You can roll in them tonight and wake up in the morning covered in poop.
Your neighbors wont call you wet-back any more, but stink back.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to deposit a big pile of steamy turds in your bed? You can roll in them tonight and wake up in the morning covered in poop.
Him a and K-FECAL are twins they met each other swimming around in the toilet bowl. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by the WPWW the cleansing of America 2013 campaign.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

angels weep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god in heaven! I never heard of that before. Anything to serve satan and let him destroy their minds,I guess. This wickked wicked old world it cant stand to much longer.
Stop your whining and get up out of you're fetal position and take your thumb out of your mouth and help the cause this has been a public service announcement from the WPWW,Stay white stay strong you cant go wrong.7734/2013 "Live Free Or Die" Campaign for a whiter brighter future.
Kim may

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
Let me guess, you're white!&#128558;

Since: Nov 12

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Interesting to see those places in the list! Gotta see for myself in the near future, though.

whitesally123
http://bit.ly/LUF9pr

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the so called ''greatest generation'' or the ww2 boys who spawned the self centered ''baby boomers'' who in turn spawned the so called ''schitt generation''who are godless, black adoring crap.
Right...blame it all on "baby boomers" and "godless, black adoring crap." This is the reason why American has gone downhill. Couldn't be anything else right??
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just do me a favor and roll your fat mother off the bed first. She already smells like a skunk that crawled out of the ass of another skunk. She gives good head though!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...blame it all on "baby boomers" and "godless, black adoring crap." This is the reason why American has gone downhill. Couldn't be anything else right??
I say those boomers are the crooks and political correct parasites in government now and how the jews in hollywood glorify all the really violent godless crap in TV etc. TOTAL MINDLESS GARBAGE.
Anarchy

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I say those boomers are the crooks and political correct parasites in government now and how the jews in hollywood glorify all the really violent godless crap in TV etc. TOTAL MINDLESS GARBAGE.
Not to mention, the hymies empowering the pathetic l\liggers, queers, beaners, terrorists and, worst of all, the spineless lowlife lying white race traitor politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••