The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 578)

Showing posts 11,541 - 11,560 of17,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ARYAN PRINCE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/03/10-decapitated...

Now that's what I call community cleanup! Something we need more of everywhere! Those beaners won't be eating no more tacos! lol:)
country_gurl

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I love to play! What are you wearing?
Nothing;)
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Maybe this suits Arkansas better! LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This suits it better.

Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
This is for all or Arkansas!
To go there Warrior!
Doc Holliday

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Maybe this suits Arkansas better! LOL!
Thank you friend. I have to go now and wipe the tears from eyes.:(
He aint country

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/03 /10-decapitated-heads-found-at -html
Now that's what I call community cleanup! Something we need more of everywhere! Those beaners won't be eating no more tacos! lol:)
A country boy would of used a maul.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2013/02/cdg-exe...
Aryan Prince

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

One thing I know being a country boy in Arkansas, Brokeback Mountain was the best darn tootin movie ever made. Me and my cowboy saw it 45 times and counting! We're both pole smoking fools!:)
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prince wrote:
One thing I know being a country boy in Arkansas, Brokeback Mountain was the best darn tootin movie ever made. Me and my cowboy saw it 45 times and counting! We're both pole smoking fools!:)
LMAO! everyone knows the real Aryan Prince. All others are just cheap imitations. 5372!
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

This much you can take as a fact, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans.
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

This much you can take as a fact, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans.
country_gurl

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! everyone knows the real Aryan Prince. All others are just cheap imitations. 5372!
You are a twisted peice of s.h.I.t with some deep seeded issues that you need to get worked out. A.s.a.p!
Avenger

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all others know you are a cheap imitation and sexual deviant. Stay off the playgrounds and LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE you sick demented pervert!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are a twisted peice of s.h.I.t with some deep seeded issues that you need to get worked out. A.s.a.p!
Attention: This message is enforced by the W.P.W.W on channel 5372 we will be showing reruns of Green Acres starring cuntry-girl a h.a.y s.e.e.d she will be playing dual rolls as MR.Haney and Arnold Z.I.f.f.e.l stay tuned for showtimes. STAY WHITE STAY STRONG YOU CAN'T GO WRONG CAMPAIGN CLEANING UP AMERICA 2013 FOR A WHITER BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN. 5372/7734 CLOWNS Rule!! You hick fool Bwwwwwwa
country_gurl

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: This message is enforced by the W.P.W.W on channel 5372 we will be showing reruns of Green Acres starring cuntry-girl a h.a.y s.e.e.d she will be playing dual rolls as MR.Haney and Arnold Z.I.f.f.e.l stay tuned for showtimes. STAY WHITE STAY STRONG YOU CAN'T GO WRONG CAMPAIGN CLEANING UP AMERICA 2013 FOR A WHITER BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN. 5372/7734 CLOWNS Rule!! You hick fool Bwwwwwwa
F.U.C.K. Y.O.U
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>F.U.C.K. Y.O.U
Attention: We have a wild sow on the loose I'm reporting you to the in humane society come get her boys she also goes by sweaty Betty she's the one dressed in bib overalls oink oink oink.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you backwoods fool,if you don't s.t.f.u I will put an apple in your mouth and we will have a pig roast.5372/7734HeHawHeHaw
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are a twisted peice of s.h.I.t with some deep seeded issues that you need to get worked out. A.s.a.p!
Thats no way to talk to a Prince. Peice? Remember I before E, except after C" (PIECE). It is evident not only did you suffer from an eye socket injury but also brain damage. This would also help explain the rationale of having two children before the age of 20 BRAIN DAMAGE!

Talk about white trailer park trash procreating. It is a shame that we have two small children fathered by different men is truly a tragic story in itself. Any woman with any form of decency would not allow a man to cohabitate with her children. What do you really expect from this classy "country gurl" A woman who professes her love to man that she is shacked up with and then has an online habitual relationship with a black man "WARRIOR" what a dismal pathetic life you weave (Not that I am prejudice) Perhaps this would explain why WARRIOR's has a fascination with this country gurl is that WARRIOR likes his women on the trashy side. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, all others know you are a cheap imitation and sexual deviant. Stay off the playgrounds and LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE you sick demented pervert!
http://www.youtube.com/watch... 5372/1212

Sexual deviant really?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>F.U.C.K. Y.O.U
Just about ANY "commentary" coming out of massachushits, well, you can pretty much DISCOUNT IT, since that state is in a CRAPHOLE, thanks to the democraps who have robbed it blind, no major corp would even think of expanding or setting up ANY kind of shop there.

The ONLY advantage that they have, is that they are SO SMALL, that when anything of significance happens THERE, it doesn't even raise an EYEBROW, because if it sank into a giant sinkhole tomorrow, the rest of the nation wouldn't even blink an eye.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prince wrote:
Fine. just stay away from Minnesota, we already have TOO MANY of you athiest, evil fools around.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing;)
I wish I could see that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,541 - 11,560 of17,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rob Berger letting felon help him coach team 1 hr shocked 3
grace white 6 hr probablyscum 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr Old Guy 25,326
druggy dougy 15 hr burgladites 1
Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Heist (Oct '13) 19 hr Comeonnow 28
Cuts coming to Cincinnati's coast guard division Wed Pops 1
Open container law reform could affect Short No... Wed They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
Lynchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search