The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,207

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#12359 Dec 18, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read both of his staetements. He is correct. The same can be said of others. You have your good and bad ones. People have to learn to judge individually. You can't judge 1 good person based on 5 bad ones.
Damnit to hell Kallark I was singing off and you posted. I agree with you, every race except the white race has good and bad. Some race not mentioning who because I am color blind has more bad than good. Only my race the true Aryans are wonderful and kind hearted people. We help the the downtrodden, widows, orphans and for the rest we just slap the dawg shiteee out of them. I'm going to bed now. I will return, didn't Gregory Peck say that?
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12360 Dec 18, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Why is it some one hundred years plus the time of Lincoln employers are vhesitant to hire a n American black?

Character perhaps?

I've worked with blacks who came over from African nations and they are the hardest working most beautiful people in the world amongst others.

It has nothing to do with race but it does have to do with American blacks thinking they form a separate self pitying group within this great country.

If you gave shit about this you'd stop the ignorance American blacks send out in that they're some offshoot of our nation and not part of it.

I doubt you yourself are well travelled and know jackshit but that's just my opinion.
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12361 Dec 18, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read both of his staetements. He is correct. The same can be said of others. You have your good and bad ones. People have to learn to judge individually. You can't judge 1 good person based on 5 bad ones.
I have to retract.

You made an excellent statement here and are dead on. Given my spit on my opinion of black culture I was too blind to read what you stated.

You're dead on and I apoligize for pulling the trigger.

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#12362 Dec 18, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to retract.
You made an excellent statement here and are dead on. Given my spit on my opinion of black culture I was too blind to read what you stated.
You're dead on and I apoligize for pulling the trigger.
Well I appreciate that sir. That's all I was trying to say. I'm not saying you're going to change your mind about blacks or anyone for that matter. Just don't judge 1 person by the acts of a few bad persons. I know black people can be a pain in the rear. They treat me like dirt because I'm not skilled at ebonics, nor do I agree with this "fight the man" mentality. I feel that life is too short to be hateful and full of self-pity. What is most important is that I try my hardest to treat people the way I want to be treated. You are right. Nowadays, it's not all the white man's fault. Unfortunately, I can't control black people who do feel that way nor will I try. It is not my right to impose my view on them. Do these words clear up any misconceptions?
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#12363 Dec 18, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I appreciate that sir. That's all I was trying to say. I'm not saying you're going to change your mind about blacks or anyone for that matter. Just don't judge 1 person by the acts of a few bad persons. I know black people can be a pain in the rear. They treat me like dirt because I'm not skilled at ebonics, nor do I agree with this "fight the man" mentality. I feel that life is too short to be hateful and full of self-pity. What is most important is that I try my hardest to treat people the way I want to be treated. You are right. Nowadays, it's not all the white man's fault. Unfortunately, I can't control black people who do feel that way nor will I try. It is not my right to impose my view on them. Do these words clear up any misconceptions?
Hey Kfart, I must say if you're indeed Black and you TRULY believe what you type, you're about as rare as a winning Powerball Jackpot ticket. There have been very, very, few Blacks I have met personally, or seen on the boob tube, or read in print, that have ever impressed me as anything but hardcore racists who feel they're owed something for nothing. Thomas Sowell and the Reverend Jesse Peterson are two of only a small group of Blacks who actually think for themselves and aren't whining, crybaby, hateful racists like the more common Al $harpton, Je$$e Jack$on, Mooseshell Obama, and countless others. You seem like a level headed fairly decent person but if you are Black your kind is rare indeed. 5372 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12364 Dec 18, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things;
How does anyone know? It's your claim.
You act like someone who did.
And who give's a rats ass?
LOL!!!
Good gaaawd loser...
What would make me fit that description, that I defend some blacks and think that maybe you generalize too much? I grew up with a pretty racist father, a republican by the way. I am not into politics and have been guilty in the past of being prejudiced. Who cares what you say, you are just one man just like myself?
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12365 Dec 18, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
What would make me fit that description, that I defend some blacks and think that maybe you generalize too much? I grew up with a pretty racist father, a republican by the way. I am not into politics and have been guilty in the past of being prejudiced. Who cares what you say, you are just one man just like myself?
It is just my opinion....but I'll bet my life savings it's shared.

The American black population as a whole are nothing but sad self pitying fools who choose to look for excuses as to why they're losers on an individual basis rather than realize they're responsible for their own lives.

Fact.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12366 Dec 18, 2012
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Kfart, I must say if you're indeed Black and you TRULY believe what you type, you're about as rare as a winning Powerball Jackpot ticket. There have been very, very, few Blacks I have met personally, or seen on the boob tube, or read in print, that have ever impressed me as anything but hardcore racists who feel they're owed something for nothing. Thomas Sowell and the Reverend Jesse Peterson are two of only a small group of Blacks who actually think for themselves and aren't whining, crybaby, hateful racists like the more common Al $harpton, Je$$e Jack$on, Mooseshell Obama, and countless others. You seem like a level headed fairly decent person but if you are Black your kind is rare indeed. 5372 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.
I do agree about the Reverend Al and Jesse and most of the black leaders. They are pieces of s..t that only divide the races even more. I don't think you should include Obama with them, but that's your opinion. I do think black people need better leaders that would have the balls to criticize black people that aren't living the way they should be and didn't make excuses for people of the black race when they have committed a wrongdoing. I do agree on that. I won't condemn the whole race though. I wouldn't want to be judged for what your dumb, white a$$ has done.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12368 Dec 18, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just my opinion....but I'll bet my life savings it's shared.
The American black population as a whole are nothing but sad self pitying fools who choose to look for excuses as to why they're losers on an individual basis rather than realize they're responsible for their own lives.
Fact.
What ever, so you don't know any black people that you like and think are good people?
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12369 Dec 18, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever, so you don't know any black people that you like and think are good people?
Very few.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12371 Dec 18, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few.
I really find that hard to believe. You must be a very close minded person then.
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12372 Dec 18, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I really find that hard to believe. You must be a very close minded person then.
Your opinion.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12373 Dec 18, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree about the Reverend Al and Jesse and most of the black leaders. They are pieces of s..t that only divide the races even more. I don't think you should include Obama with them, but that's your opinion. I do think black people need better leaders that would have the balls to criticize black people that aren't living the way they should be and didn't make excuses for people of the black race when they have committed a wrongdoing. I do agree on that. I won't condemn the whole race though. I wouldn't want to be judged for what your dumb, white a$$ has done.
I agree with you to an extent. However, Louis Farrakhan has been very critical of black men and poor leadership in the black community. Bill Cosby has too. Larry Elder, Tavis Smiley, and Cornel West are more examples.
00000000000gel

Troy, NY

#12374 Dec 19, 2012
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
yup yup yup yup yup
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Blairsville, GA

#12375 Dec 19, 2012
Calypso Louie, Cornel West and Tavis Smiley are some of the biggest raycisssss I've ever seen. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Oh and Pumpkin aka "warriorisgay" seriously are you as sheltered and naive as you sound?? I hope not because if you keep being that racially unaware I pray to God you live in an all White community because if not you're a crime statistic waiting to happen. I told you about the San Francisco girl who rode her bike from San Fran to New Orleans in 2008 campaigning for Obongo and you see what happened to her. Grow up and listen to Observations because I agree with about 90% of what he has had to say. 5372 WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!! 7734

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12376 Dec 19, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you to an extent. However, Louis Farrakhan has been very critical of black men and poor leadership in the black community. Bill Cosby has too. Larry Elder, Tavis Smiley, and Cornel West are more examples.
..... then why dont the ignorant savages "Get It"?
Ladyfinger

Mclean, VA

#12377 Dec 19, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
..... then why dont the ignorant savages "Get It"?
The answer is within your question.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12378 Dec 19, 2012
Louie Farrakan is a half breed with more white in him than black. He has to be racist, so the other blacks don't see the white in him.

Since: Nov 11

Opelika, AL

#12379 Dec 19, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
..... then why dont the ignorant savages "Get It"?

And the "ignorant savage" white people "get it?" What about the "ignorant savage" Asians? Or Hispanics? Or Arabs? Do you see my point? "Ignorant savages" exist amongst all "races." Sorry Queenie, fail again.
Ladyfinger

Mclean, VA

#12380 Dec 19, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "ignorant savage" white people "get it?" What about the "ignorant savage" Asians? Or Hispanics? Or Arabs? Do you see my point? "Ignorant savages" exist amongst all "races." Sorry Queenie, fail again.
True enough, though it's a matter of numbers and percentages. Some groups are over represented in the savage department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min xxxrayted 30,959
How many wood chucks would it take to wood chuc... 9 hr nunno meself 4
pentecostal church 12 hr Jenny James 73
Bengals Bites: JEREMY HILLíS past catches up w... 23 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
all fun and games Mon cathy 1
JEREMY HILL - CARNAL KNOWLEDGE of a JUVENILE an... Mon MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
Mahogany's submits proposal to city of Cincinnati Sun Pops 3
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lynchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••