The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
9,461 - 9,480 of 18,759 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>I told you you're a weakazz wannabe instead of white pride you represent gay pride now go outside your double wide trailer and raise your rainbow flag my little slack jawed b/Tch,now get back to smoking some white owls. Bwwwwwwwwa
Is that you again Instantclownpu$$Y (PRICELESS)?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Since: Nov 11

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Says me. On the contrary Kafart. I bet you're a little black man who wears black plastic frame glasses with a strip of electrical tape in between the frame. You have a pen pocket protector in the front of your shirt pocket that contains 2 pens, 1 mechanical pencil, and a yellow highlighter. You were the little uncoordinated malnourished Urkel in school that all the kids made fun of. You were the last kid to be picked on sport teams. You didn't have a father figure in your life, however, I believe you had a good mother that did her best to raise you. You lay in bed fantasizing how to get back at these people that brought unpleasant memories that continue to haunt you even to this day. So you sit behind a computer screen inoculated from the main stream of society sending out inflaming descriptive words that absolutely makes no sense to the laymen. So if it makes you feel better to display an aptitude in pseudo theatrical knowledge knock yourself out.....
Kafart and not Kaffir anymore huh? I was having a difficult time following your line of "insults." Some of the words and phrases you employ to denigrate are quite laughable to say the least. You are soooo delusional and scatterbrained as far as what you think about me. I love how you tried to put a psychological twist to it all. It was cute lol. What I will say is that our correspondence has been mentally stimulating and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kafart and not Kaffir anymore huh? I was having a difficult time following your line of "insults." Some of the words and phrases you employ to denigrate are quite laughable to say the least. You are soooo delusional and scatterbrained as far as what you think about me. I love how you tried to put a psychological twist to it all. It was cute lol. What I will say is that our correspondence has been mentally stimulating and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
... you find a way to get evybody packin your poo poo kallark. This has been going on for a long time. Why do you not see what a twist of nature you are? Jus tell em you are a married uppity negro who gramma got you a sof job at ford truck plant so you can play on computer all day amongst the real workers? You must be union taken care of or lazy team leader I bet. Negoroids taken care of Negoroids and callin it union. lol.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish 2016!!! Put White Pride Worldwide back in the WHITE House!!!

I'm White Pride Worldwide and I approve this message. Dial 5372 to support White Pride Worldwide.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you find a way to get evybody packin your poo poo kallark. This has been going on for a long time. Why do you not see what a twist of nature you are? Jus tell em you are a married uppity negro who gramma got you a sof job at ford truck plant so you can play on computer all day amongst the real workers? You must be union taken care of or lazy team leader I bet. Negoroids taken care of Negoroids and callin it union. lol.
Are you jealous because I have a gravy job here at Ford that my Grammy who worked here in the 40s got for me. I get plenty of sleep, free food in the cafeteria from a hot hooch who likes me and alot of other good freebies.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kafart hasn't worked since they fired him from that "B" rated sit-com where he starred as ERKEL!

That was Academy Award winning stuff!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAA!

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ev[er]ybody packin [my] poo poo" huh??? LOL. That's quite hilarious. Then what does ShySteak and Potatoes and Tar Baby Jones do for you? A blind person can see through your brainless creations KingKong. BTW, that was nice how you came to the defense of AB. Keep up the Aryan camaraderie! White power! 5372!1
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Kafart hasn't worked since they fired him from that "B" rated sit-com where he starred as ERKEL!
That was Academy Award winning stuff!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAA!
Gosh you are such a homo Warrior(RuePaul), why would you ask if people want to give Aryan a beat down, if he is you? I know you beat yourself every day! You should rename yourself beatthemeatpete!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh you are such a homo Warrior(RuePaul), why would you ask if people want to give Aryan a beat down, if he is you? I know you beat yourself every day! You should rename yourself beatthemeatpete!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAA!
Look boys and girls it's tinkerbell. AKA: Contrarytohisbeliefs! Did you get out of jail yet peckerwood? I heard BUBBA was passing you around the jail daily as his boy toy for a pack of cigs! Hurry there are plenty of black beauties out here just waiting to dump you. BOO HOOO! Tell us another life story about how you get all doped up only to have a little girl break your delicate pedal flower heart. I misss those days little baby pecker. Tell us about your emotional state of mind again tinkerbell! LMAO!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Pumpkin, come out and playaaaaaaaa. Pumpkin, come out and playaaaaaaa. Come on Pumpkin, tell us about your sheboon Tarnisha and how she kicked your sorry arse to the curb. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!
To support White Pride Worldwide text 5372
BozoClown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Pumpkin, come out and playaaaaaaaa. Pumpkin, come out and playaaaaaaa. Come on Pumpkin, tell us about your sheboon Tarnisha and how she kicked your sorry arse to the curb. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!
To support White Pride Worldwide text 5372
You have no pride you backwoods meth-head weeney puffing slack jawed H0m0 now do as I say and get your pal A.r.y.a.n.n.a and warrior and start a coalition of flaming white sheet storm troopers and dial 5372 to join paid for by little Hitler association for closet queens,did you hear that t.u.t.t.I fruity
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ev[er]ybody packin [my] poo poo" huh??? LOL. That's quite hilarious. Then what does ShySteak and Potatoes and Tar Baby Jones do for you? A blind person can see through your brainless creations KingKong. BTW, that was nice how you came to the defense of AB. Keep up the Aryan camaraderie! White power! 5372!1
Is 5372!1 another secret numerical code word used among dumb kneegers orangutans? Is it to avoid Aryan infiltration? Do you understand Kafart?, Well do you Kafarty?

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 5372!1 another secret numerical code word used among dumb kneegers orangutans? Is it to avoid Aryan infiltration? Do you understand Kafart?, Well do you Kafarty?
Lol well the number 1 was a typo. 5372, though, all the way. I might wanna through in a cool 14/88 and cool 100%. White power! I love watching you come up with "innovative" ways to say the n word. What's funny is that one definition for the n-word is a person regarded as ignorant. I think you just might fit the bill.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

BozoClown wrote:
<quoted text>You have no pride you backwoods meth-head weeney puffing slack jawed H0m0 now do as I say and get your pal A.r.y.a.n.n.a and warrior and start a coalition of flaming white sheet storm troopers and dial 5372 to join paid for by little Hitler association for closet queens,did you hear that t.u.t.t.I fruity
Yomama, ICP, BozoClown, Contrarytoyourbeliefs, Warrior is Gay, Kafart, on and on with the multiple internet personalities. Some baby dicks need to Grow up, Do you fucktards understand? Well do you?
BozoClown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yomama, ICP, BozoClown, Contrarytoyourbeliefs, Warrior is Gay, Kafart, on and on with the multiple internet personalities. Some baby dicks need to Grow up, Do you fucktards understand? Well do you?
we all no you and warrior are joined together you guys are a couple of fine fairey fellows who is wearing the make you are him I'm sure It's you he is poking your m.a.n.g.I.n.a and he is your little sqaw pocaanus.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about me, well are you, are you, well are you?

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand Kaffir. Well do we?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol well the number 1 was a typo. 5372, though, all the way. I might wanna through in a cool 14/88 and cool 100%. White power! I love watching you come up with "innovative" ways to say the n word. What's funny is that one definition for the n-word is a person regarded as ignorant. I think you just might fit the bill.
Mr. Kallark27,
Surely you jest. I certainly would not denigrate anyone and especially the highly esteemed African American Community by using such racially charge words. Consider it a Freudian typo. regards.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand Kaffir. Well do we?
Indeed.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You talking about me, well are you, are you, well are you?
Only if you're the wimpy Warrior is Gay, Kaffart, ICP, Bozo you know what I mean, don't you? well do you? What did Kaffarty say, White Honor!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,229
Evan Hollingsworth 10 hr outoftowner 2
Ashlin Faulkerson (Nov '11) Wed tim 6
Blan Police Chief AT IT AGAIN.....and again, an... (Jun '13) Wed True American 12
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
Mark Allen Aug 19 curious 1
Butterbee's American Grille planned for Miami Twp Aug 19 MissB 2

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE