The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20707 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#11801 Nov 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Senor, are you inferring that I might be from NM there pumpkin? 5372
Is 5372 another secret numerical code word used among white nationalists? Is it to avoid ZOG infiltration?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11802 Nov 16, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, it's a possibility!
hmmmm indeed! 5372

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11803 Nov 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 5372 another secret numerical code word used among white nationalists? Is it to avoid ZOG infiltration?
5372 truly is another secret numerical code word used among white nationalists. Is it to classify kallark as a horses azz.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11805 Nov 16, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 truly is another secret numerical code word used among white nationalists. Is it to classify kallark as a horses azz.
lmao! Cup of Joe and a good laugh priceless. Thank you Kingfish...Avatar just doesn't get it......
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#11806 Nov 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm indeed! 5372
Gosh, you are one twisted up, multiple personality homo! So this is your job, keeping people active on this post? You get paid 126k a year for that? Hmmm, I find that hard to believe queerboy. So you work for the government or you are a flaming photographer? Which fantasy are you living today, other than your queer fantasy's?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11808 Nov 16, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you are one twisted up, multiple personality homo! So this is your job, keeping people active on this post? You get paid 126k a year for that? Hmmm, I find that hard to believe queerboy. So you work for the government or you are a flaming photographer? Which fantasy are you living today, other than your queer fantasy's?
Pumpkin, Im a photographer for the government. I don't make 126k a year, just got a raise. 130 k, thank you Obama! You don't have to be ugly Pumpkin, the holidays are upon us. OK

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#11809 Nov 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao! Cup of Joe and a good laugh priceless. Thank you Kingfish...Avatar just doesn't get it......
Says who?? You really don't know a thing about me, do you?? It's good that your bait caused the Queenfish to bite. LOL. "5 words strong."

Location hidden

#11810 Nov 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?? You really don't know a thing about me, do you?? It's good that your bait caused the Queenfish to bite. LOL. "5 words strong."
... yo abusing those drugs again, huh?
Jugglos

United States

#11811 Nov 16, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... yo abusing those drugs again, huh?
By the look of your face and the make up you where you could be the next spokes person for s.o.u.l.g.l.o.w products and if you would wear a cuckoo clock around your neck you could pass as flavaflays brotha.7734
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#11813 Nov 16, 2012
wat up wiggers. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

5372 FOR LIFE.
Jugglos

United States

#11814 Nov 16, 2012
icpislame wrote:
wat up wiggers. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.
5372 FOR LIFE.
Hey pinky b/Tchboy your face is as red as a baboons azz I will let you get back to doing what you do best jerking off to your kkk poster wannabe basement punk.7734
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11815 Nov 16, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, senor.
Look at the Peter Puffer! He is back, high heels and all. How you been doing peckerwood! How's that racist daddy of yours! You still got a little baby pecker! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11816 Nov 16, 2012
Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>Warrior is the new mayor of Alamogordo he is known as Senor fudgepacking twinkle toed freaking H0m0 Bwwwwwwwa
I took over from your fat pole smoking jisum swallowing flat headed mute ugly mother. She does give good head! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jugglos

United States

#11817 Nov 16, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I took over from your fat pole smoking jisum swallowing flat headed mute ugly mother. She does give good head! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Your momma so fat you have to dip her in flour to find the wet spot old Seahag.The b/Tch is so fat she hit a wrinkle it all feels the same.Ha Haha 7734

Location hidden

#11818 Nov 16, 2012
Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>By the look of your face and the make up you where you could be the next spokes person for s.o.u.l.g.l.o.w products and if you would wear a cuckoo clock around your neck you could pass as flavaflays brotha.7734
... yo go liqour lotto an get me some memphals an 40. i make you my side b!tch. yo, yo, yo no what I sayin.
same o same o

Dothan, AL

#11819 Nov 16, 2012
the county cops suvs crazies driver needs horse and buggys hope yall get the tape
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#11820 Nov 16, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the Peter Puffer! He is back, high heels and all. How you been doing peckerwood! How's that racist daddy of yours! You still got a little baby pecker! LOL!
I am not sure what you are referring to, but how is your fat cow of a mother doing? RuePaul(unbelievable!) homo. How is your queer father figure/twisted lover Harold doing?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11823 Nov 18, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what you are referring to, but how is your fat cow of a mother doing? RuePaul(unbelievable!) homo. How is your queer father figure/twisted lover Harold doing?
They are doing fine they can't wait until you get out of prison and return to our family.
Jugglos

United States

#11824 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They are doing fine they can't wait until you get out of prison and return to our family.
I can see you and your family it's Sunday sitting in you're adobe midget hut having BBQ iguana and smoking each others poles oh the h0m0 life you live,you all are a bunch of fine fellows.HaHaHaH0m0sHa7734
ah

Cookeville, TN

#11825 Nov 18, 2012
ah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Was a drug cartel behind the Pike Co. massacre?... 54 min Honesty 11
News Appeal Denied For Convicted Murderer, Vincent Doan (Mar '09) 9 hr jneal22 145
News Trump 'thank you' tour to start Thursday in Cin... 13 hr American Man 19
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 15 hr Ryan-Trump Greedy 2
News Couple finds spray-painted racial slurs, swasti... 17 hr POPS 6
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) Tue Jessie-palmer 11
News Watchdog group wants Ohio village to remove nat... Tue GrowUp 1

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages