Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
brill

Frankfort, OH

#22 Oct 14, 2010
schmidt really is full of hatred - even compared to other republicans
louise

Dayton, OH

#23 Oct 14, 2010
need someone else
who

Marion, OH

#24 Oct 14, 2010
Schmidt looks like Nancy (I can't feel my
face) Pelosi.
chili will win

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Oct 14, 2010
Chili will win. People are sick of the stupid things she does. Vote for Chili
union wife

United States

#26 Oct 14, 2010
I am voting for jean
union proud

United States

#27 Oct 14, 2010
Who is Chile?
good man

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Oct 14, 2010
Voting for Chili he is a good man.
Mike

Troy, OH

#29 Oct 14, 2010
Go Chili
Jerry

Troy, OH

#30 Oct 14, 2010
surya
union proud

United States

#31 Oct 15, 2010
Schmidt
need new Rep District 2

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Oct 15, 2010
We need someone that will represent everybody not just a few Armenians that gave to her campaign. She thinks there was no Armenian holocaust.
I guarantee that there was an Armenian Holocaust.!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocid ...

She doesn't realize what she is saying or who she is supposed to represent. USA and all people in the district 2 and not sent a message that the Armenian people were simply misunderstood.
Hitler did it to Jews. That also did happen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Vote for Chili.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#33 Oct 15, 2010
can't stand Schmidt
Chili will do a good job

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Oct 15, 2010
Things will change when Chili gets in the House 2. Maybe the people will have someone that will listen to everyone not just a bunch of dope dealers. Voting for Chili.
the big red machine

United States

#35 Oct 15, 2010
What are chili's.qualifications. what kind of education does he have? What about his work experience? I want to send someone to Washington that can do the job. I refuse to vote for someone just because they are not the other person.
Why not vote Chili

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Oct 15, 2010
http://votechili.com/why/

1) I’m not a politician. I believe that a big part of the reason we have so many major national challenges is because we have too many career politicians in Washington that specialize in getting reelected. My opponent, Congresswoman Jean Schmidt is a 20+ year politician.

2) I haven’t taken a single penny from the special interests. I’ve refused all PAC money — whether from corporations, labor unions, or any kind of special interests. Washington operates under the “golden rule”– he who has the gold, writes the rules. This legalized bribery must end. I am the only Democrat running for Congress (who has raised $100K+) who has actually walked the talk and refused to take a penny. I will work for the people of the 2nd District alone.

3) I have not sought, nor accepted any support from the national Democratic party. I am not beholden to them in any way and will take every single vote based on what is in the best interests of the people of the 2nd District. Period. I am free of all entanglements based on the way I’ve run my campaign. I am a true Independent.

4) I’ve pledged to introduce legislation to a) cut the debt; b) create the tax, regulatory and fair-trade conditions to support American manufacturing jobs; c) have true campaign finance reform in my first term. If I fail to do this, I’ll fire myself. I won’t run for reelection.

5) I have real-world experience and proposed real solutions to our challenges. I’ve worked at companies like Procter & Gamble where I learned about accountability and getting things done. It’s not about saying the right things, it’s about solving real challenges and wading through the details to get there. That’s why I’ve put up detailed policy positions across my website.

I humbly ask for your vote.

Surya Yalamanchili “chili”

Let's give this man a chance! Please vote for him.
Chili asks for your vote

Cincinnati, OH

#38 Oct 15, 2010
Chili is not riding on anyone's coat tail except his own.

He is not asking for money or volunteers.

He is only asking for your vote and he will do the rest!

I am 100% sure that we will be seeing much more from Chili.

We absolutely want this man on our side!

Vote for Chili!
he could bring jobs

Cincinnati, OH

#39 Oct 15, 2010
Chili certainly has impressive credentials! He might bring some kind of factory or industry related to Silicon Valley here to Adams County. What if a microchip or computer related corporation would set up a business in West Union, Seaman, Manchester or Peebles. Look at the jobs that would be created. He guarantees results or he won't run again. I am going to give him a try. Yes
Honest Mistakes

Marion, OH

#40 Oct 15, 2010
he could bring jobs wrote:
Chili certainly has impressive credentials! He might bring some kind of factory or industry related to Silicon Valley here to Adams County. What if a microchip or computer related corporation would set up a business in West Union, Seaman, Manchester or Peebles. Look at the jobs that would be created. He guarantees results or he won't run again. I am going to give him a try. Yes
Forget about it, these saps like wallowing in the muck like pigs. Actually, if they pass as pigs the Muslims will not consume them, ah. what a cesspool this is?
you want jobs vote Chili

Cincinnati, OH

#41 Oct 16, 2010
This man says he will actually bring jobs here. You either wants jobs or you want nothing but an empty unemployment check that will end. Take your pick. Don't complain after its over. Everyone that wants a job vote for Chili. This is a an opportunity that comes around once in a lifetime JOBS. Vote for Chili.
Osama

Ossining, NY

#42 Oct 16, 2010
Vote American ! Vote Schmidt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 33 min Mike torres 20,504
Ben Lamb (Apr '13) 2 hr Live life 6
Vote for Hillary 3 hr Go Blue Forever 63
Melania Trump a Tranny??? 11 hr Marla 26
Is Harambe in Hell? 23 hr I h8 Idiots 12
Custom signs Thu Jessie4harrison 1
Custom Lifestyle Designs Thu Greg Pollitt 1

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages