Trader's World and Treasure Aisle Fle...

Trader's World and Treasure Aisle Flea Markets

Posted in the Lynchburg Forum

Wanna Know

Danville, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Are these 2 different places? I googled their addresses and they are very close together if not the same. I am from central Ky. I stopped by a flea market north of Cincy several years ago but can't remember the name or exactly where it was. The wife and I love flea markets and was wanting to go somewhere we haven't been in awhile.
Treasure Aisles

Springfield, OH

#2 Jun 16, 2012
These are 2 different places. Treasure Aisles is at the Monroe Exit (#29) off I-75 at State Route 63 on the west side of I-75. It's a Pirate-themed market with over 500 Vendors inside and out. With Miles and Miles of Aisles and Aisles, it's the largest outdoor weekend Market in Ohio and it has 7 air conditioned buildings full of unique vendors too! Live entertainment can be found on the indoor and outdoor stages as well as strolling entertainers can be found throughout the Market. It is the home of the Patriot Gun and Knife Show, every Saturday from 9 to 4 the only Weekly gun show in the U.S. This Market was formerly known as Turtle Creek Market and underwent a renovation and name change about 4 years ago. Please come back and see us.
bias?

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2012
I like both but Traders world is bigger. Both are great and you can go to both easily in one day.
Wanna Know

Danville, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Thanks for the info. Sounds like a road trip to Cincy is in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) 4 hr Mariasmith28 25
richard hill 13 hr tom m 1
Review: Presidential Moving Services 14 hr frank harris 180
Lets Make a Deal ? Tue Jake the Snake 12
FOX to BillOReilly: "YOU'RE FIRED!" Tue The O Riley Fact 7
Easter Bunny Sightings Apr 24 Kiwi 92
Tomas Clifford Mahan Apr 23 Kevin Mcguffie 1

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance