Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm making this post because I'm a single working mother of a three yr old little girl. I brought a couple of homeless people home with me trying to do the right thing and the y stole every dime I had saved up for my daughter's Christmas my little girl was looking forward to Christmas this yr for the first time I have never asked for anything before I went too a couple of places and I've been told it's too late it's past the dead line. Can anyone help I would be so grateful just for her to be able too open one gift Christmas this morning or if you can tell me where to go for hel.p. I would even work for help with Christmas. I lI've in Cincinnati Ohio close to rapid run anything please GOD BLESS
Atnas

North Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

mother of any1 wrote:
I'm making this post because I'm a single working mother of a three yr old little girl. I brought a couple of homeless people home with me trying to do the right thing and the y stole every dime I had saved up for my daughter's Christmas my little girl was looking forward to Christmas this yr for the first time I have never asked for anything before I went too a couple of places and I've been told it's too late it's past the dead line. Can anyone help I would be so grateful just for her to be able too open one gift Christmas this morning or if you can tell me where to go for hel.p. I would even work for help wiBLESS
I find it so sad, that the beggars, not all, but most, have spent it before payday their whole life! They have taken the best trips, all the concerts, the super vacations and cruises, while the frugal SAVE for the rough times! The worst part is that they raised their family the same way! This country has become a colliseum full of people waiting on the next handout! Sooner or later reality has to set in! As I stated early, all do not fit this example ! To those folks, I apologize!-------Santa
mother of one

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

One I've never aasked anyone for hel.p. before you are way to quick to judge I'm in this mess over helping some one out and they stole my daughter's Christmas and I'm sorry for asking people where I can go for help because every where I've tried has told me I'm passed the only dead line
Atnas

North Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

mother of one wrote:
One I've never aasked anyone for hel.p. before you are way to quick to judge I'm in this mess over helping some one out and they stole my daughter's Christmas and I'm sorry for asking people where I can go for help because every where I've tried has told me I'm passed the only dead line
. I also feel that if you have Internet and access- you must not be as poor as you put on! Cancel the IPhone and Internet and use those funds! The really poor don't even have housing! And you have HELP now! I would bet on it! Santa
mother of one

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

I never claimed to be poor for one. I opened my home up to a couple homeless people and they stole my money. I don't own a I phone. And I pulled threw and my daughter had a small Christmas with about six gifts but she was very happy and enjoyed her day. You are way too quick to judge and too be honest people like your self are what make this world the way it is. I don't judge If someone is hungry I pulled will feed them. If someone is need s help I due what I can. When someone is broke down I stop too see if the y need help i you sound like a heartless bitch
Santa

Napoleon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

mother of one wrote:
I never claimed to be poor for one. I opened my home up to a couple homeless people and they stole my money. I don't own a I phone. And I pulled threw and my daughter had a small Christmas with about six gifts but she was very happy and enjoyed her day. You are way too quick to judge and too be honest people like your self are what make this world the way it is. I don't judge If someone is hungry I pulled will feed them. If someone is need s help I due what I can. When someone is broke down I stop too see if the y need help i you sound like a heartless bitch
. Santa believes your on public assistance, correct? Then you don't need PUBLIC internet service! Santa could use this to help someone else! Agree? Happy New Year!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lynchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••