stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, serenity now or similar herbal smoke?

Posted in the Lynchburg Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uh just wondering

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Are there any stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, serenity now or similar herbal smoke?
hhhhhhhd

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

anyone know?
cam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

anyone know stores in hamilton ohio that sells k2,pulse,spice in general
Mike Peters

Hartsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

There is one in fairfield but this ridiculous in price and the blends suck! I order mine from http://www.smoothspice.com arrives in 2 days, free shipping and way stronger $#17!
t hizle

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

there is a placee in miami oxford that sell it at a good price. when u buy 2 u get 10 dollars off. its called Wild Berry
pilbaynapssin198 4

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I read about a website called http://sleepingpilloftheyear.com it looks great what do you think for coupons
Jason C Creech

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

ooh oooh i know wrote:
a little bp on madison road near clifton it is really sketchy looking but it is legit and it is really good
Is that anywhere near Hemptations in cincinatti
Jason C Creech

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Is the Bp on Mdison close to Hemptations in Cinci by chance
real1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

uggg that fake stuff is all horrible..just smoke some real weed already...been there done that,you dont need the tshirt,u can have mine,lol...believe it or not,actual maryjane is much better for you&less dangerous,if done in moderation. MODERATION being the key here. too much of ANYTHING is bad4ya;) support the local guy selling the real weed,not the potential terrorists selling the fake crap out of the gas stations. google the singh family gas stations case from muncie indiana,half of them were here illegally with no green cards,multiple names&fake ids. keep it real,people,& go team america!!!!!!!:)
born in the usa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

yeah
dontfuckinworrya boutit

Bridgeport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

real1 wrote:
uggg that fake stuff is all horrible..just smoke some real weed already...been there done that,you dont need the tshirt,u can have mine,lol...believe it or not,actual maryjane is much better for you&less dangerous,if done in moderation. MODERATION being the key here. too much of ANYTHING is bad4ya;) support the local guy selling the real weed,not the potential terrorists selling the fake crap out of the gas stations. google the singh family gas stations case from muncie indiana,half of them were here illegally with no green cards,multiple names&fake ids. keep it real,people,& go team america!!!!!!!:)
wel ya smoking the real shit is better but for those ppl that have jobs! That drug test we cant do the shit so think about it before you post shit like that don't you think we have thought about it already dumbass
Tay513

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Where at in Fairfield
Tay513

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Is it on Mdison close to Hemptations did u buy any from the bp
loulou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Do they still sell it?
Joe Wallingford

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

I can't find any in the Cincinatti area.
kcdusty

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

t hizle wrote:
there is a placee in miami oxford that sell it at a good price. when u buy 2 u get 10 dollars off. its called Wild Berry
Where is the place in oxford?
kcdusty

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Mike Peters wrote:
There is one in fairfield but this ridiculous in price and the blends suck! I order mine from http://www.smoothspice.com arrives in 2 days, free shipping and way stronger $#17!
What is the product called? I don't see it on the website?
princess1990

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

t hizle wrote:

What is the name of the gas Station in Miami ohio that sells spice
kyspice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

kcdusty wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the product called? I don't see it on the website?
I went to that site, idk what to put in to get it shipped to me. What is it called on there?
Looking

Morrow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Heard maybe a little market across the street from jungle Jim's sells it. It's right off route 4. Across from a little strip with the larosas and laundromat in it. Not sure if they still got it though. Also a place in western hills on glenway has orgazmo and bizarro? Anyone know anywhere else that sells it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Trying to stop us 18,614
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 29,469
Sundown acres (Jan '14) 2 hr Kate von Korff 2
josh newman 3 hr curious4 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 3 hr Dottie 8,069
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Carrie Culbertson Wed Martha 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE