stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, serenity now or similar herbal smoke?

Posted in the Lynchburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uh just wondering

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Are there any stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, serenity now or similar herbal smoke?
hhhhhhhd

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2010
anyone know?
cam

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 2, 2011
anyone know stores in hamilton ohio that sells k2,pulse,spice in general
Mike Peters

Hartsville, SC

#5 Mar 22, 2011
There is one in fairfield but this ridiculous in price and the blends suck! I order mine from http://www.smoothspice.com arrives in 2 days, free shipping and way stronger $#17!
t hizle

West Chester, OH

#6 Apr 1, 2011
there is a placee in miami oxford that sell it at a good price. when u buy 2 u get 10 dollars off. its called Wild Berry
pilbaynapssin198 4

Manchester, UK

#7 Nov 15, 2011
I read about a website called http://sleepingpilloftheyear.com it looks great what do you think for coupons
Jason C Creech

Dayton, OH

#8 Apr 16, 2013
ooh oooh i know wrote:
a little bp on madison road near clifton it is really sketchy looking but it is legit and it is really good
Is that anywhere near Hemptations in cincinatti
Jason C Creech

Dayton, OH

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Is the Bp on Mdison close to Hemptations in Cinci by chance
real1

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2013
uggg that fake stuff is all horrible..just smoke some real weed already...been there done that,you dont need the tshirt,u can have mine,lol...believe it or not,actual maryjane is much better for you&less dangerous,if done in moderation. MODERATION being the key here. too much of ANYTHING is bad4ya;) support the local guy selling the real weed,not the potential terrorists selling the fake crap out of the gas stations. google the singh family gas stations case from muncie indiana,half of them were here illegally with no green cards,multiple names&fake ids. keep it real,people,& go team america!!!!!!!:)
born in the usa

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2013
yeah
dontfuckinworrya boutit

Martins Ferry, OH

#12 Apr 20, 2013
real1 wrote:
uggg that fake stuff is all horrible..just smoke some real weed already...been there done that,you dont need the tshirt,u can have mine,lol...believe it or not,actual maryjane is much better for you&less dangerous,if done in moderation. MODERATION being the key here. too much of ANYTHING is bad4ya;) support the local guy selling the real weed,not the potential terrorists selling the fake crap out of the gas stations. google the singh family gas stations case from muncie indiana,half of them were here illegally with no green cards,multiple names&fake ids. keep it real,people,& go team america!!!!!!!:)
wel ya smoking the real shit is better but for those ppl that have jobs! That drug test we cant do the shit so think about it before you post shit like that don't you think we have thought about it already dumbass
Tay513

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Where at in Fairfield
Tay513

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Is it on Mdison close to Hemptations did u buy any from the bp
loulou

United States

#15 Jul 12, 2013
Do they still sell it?
Joe Wallingford

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2013
I can't find any in the Cincinatti area.
kcdusty

Dayton, OH

#17 Oct 9, 2013
t hizle wrote:
there is a placee in miami oxford that sell it at a good price. when u buy 2 u get 10 dollars off. its called Wild Berry
Where is the place in oxford?
kcdusty

Dayton, OH

#18 Oct 9, 2013
Mike Peters wrote:
There is one in fairfield but this ridiculous in price and the blends suck! I order mine from http://www.smoothspice.com arrives in 2 days, free shipping and way stronger $#17!
What is the product called? I don't see it on the website?
princess1990

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2013
t hizle wrote:

What is the name of the gas Station in Miami ohio that sells spice
kyspice

Covington, GA

#20 Dec 18, 2013
kcdusty wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the product called? I don't see it on the website?
I went to that site, idk what to put in to get it shipped to me. What is it called on there?
Looking

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Jan 10, 2014
Heard maybe a little market across the street from jungle Jim's sells it. It's right off route 4. Across from a little strip with the larosas and laundromat in it. Not sure if they still got it though. Also a place in western hills on glenway has orgazmo and bizarro? Anyone know anywhere else that sells it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 42 min FOX knews 19,466
Are the Negroes Rioting and Looting Tomorrow? 11 hr Price Hill 2
Cleveland Prank 12 hr Steve Raleigh WCPO 7
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 16 hr Niemand 4
Morning child care for school age in Price Hill Wed Workin Mama 1
Firm: Streetcar, new jobs spurring Cincinnati a... Wed Hamilton 2
who is cody roush? Tue toper 3
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynchburg