nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Did this trash try getting with anyone else's husband? Don't trust her, she's your friend to your face then trying to screw your husband behind your back.
chandra

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

I don't who you are but if I had sex your husband maybe you should try harder to make him happy I can give you some tips if you would like
nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Notice how i said tried? He knows better than to mess around with anyone let alone a skank like you! Instead of trying to get with anything with a dick maybe you should worry more about your kids before they get taken away like your first one did!!! If you know what's good for you, you'd grow up and learn how to be a mother instead of whoring around.
haha

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Bout time someone puts this nasty ass hoe on blast! She nothing but a professional hoe runnin her shit on craigslist. I wish Ida beat her ass when I had the chance.
i agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

She's nothin but a slut!!! She needs to give it up. she's the ugliest thing that's ever walked!!!
haha

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

She already does, hahahaaa! To everyone!
Sammi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Most of you have no clue what she has been through and its sad you have to talk about someone online!! Hide behind your computer screen!! chandra is an amazing person and would fight for the people she loves, I'm not saying she hasn't made any mistakes because she has and she would be the first to admit it! She's more than my best friend she's my sister! She lashes out thats her personality, i bet the reat of ypu do stupid shit too! For a simple fact she didn't lose her daughter nor get her taken she simply done what was best for her at the time wich is more than I can say for some other mothers!! Anything else you nees to say about her try doing to her face instead of behind a fake name on a computer, grow up and have some balls! I love you shelb!! Don't let childish people who are none the less JEALOUS tear you down!!
gary crampton

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

what you want me to do to her face, again? hahahahahaha.
Sammi

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Say it to her face!! Because my mother and will be there to make you regret your life!! Like I am sure she has made you before!! Christina Barker!! GARY Cramton, I bet you wont have much to.say now considering a woman who once beat your ass will do it again for making jokes about her daughter!
Christina

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Chandra....I am proud to call you MY DAUGHTER! I may not be your Bio Mom but I love you just the same. People talk....let them. As long as you are happy with who you are and you know the truth screw the world hon. Those who can't say things to you personally have issues not you. I have shit said about me all the time...and to be honest, I really don't care. As long as they are talking about me then they are leaving someone else alone. That's how you should look at it. Most who run their mouth do it out if jealousy anyhow. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I am proud to call you my daughter. LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER...MOM
chandra

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Thank you so much you two you have no idea how much that means to me to hear that Sam you need to call me
Ralph Parks

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Gary Crampass what a moron ahahahahahahahahaha
david

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Chandra, you're pretty nice looking. Wouldn't mind meeting you.
gary crampton

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Christina wrote:
Chandra....I am proud to call you MY DAUGHTER! I may not be your Bio Mom but I love you just the same. People talk....let them. As long as you are happy with who you are and you know the truth screw the world hon. Those who can't say things to you personally have issues not you. I have shit said about me all the time...and to be honest, I really don't care. As long as they are talking about me then they are leaving someone else alone. That's how you should look at it. Most who run their mouth do it out if jealousy anyhow. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I am proud to call you my daughter. LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER...MOM
You still on welfare, trash?

Since: Apr 14

Shreve, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

this hoe is nasttty. she is screwing her boss who is married and twice her age. they are getting turned in for inappropriate behavior. hope they both get fired. she brags about being wanted in pa and smoking dooe around her kids. shes a real piece of sh!t.
Bubba

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

I just checked her out on fb, what a hottie. Where does she work? I wanna go check it out in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Lynchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search