Nurse faces drug charges

Apr 9, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

ROSELAWN - A nurse at a Cincinnati mental health facility was in court Friday, accused of stealing her patients' prescription medicine. via The Cincinnati Enquirer

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2013
Oh my

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2007

Why would she take that? when she could have other drugs,What ever...
Brigid W

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

How pitiful. I wonder what other drugs she was diverting, and I hope she loses her license.
Chesterton

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I took Klonopin and Paxil for 15 years to treat my anxiety disorder. I had to detox from the Klonopin this past spring. I got off the Klonopin and switched my Paxil to Lexapro (sex side effect issue). I am also a recovering alcoholic. My doctor did not want me on Benzo's anymore (says it increased alcohol cravings). I stayed on Lexapro only for 9 months, but my anxiety came back strong on just the Lexapro alone. I almost resorted to taking Xanax before I switched doctors. My new doc gave Zyprexa from http://z-olanzapine.com a chance. I am on my 7th day and I haven't felt this "normal" in 5 years. I take 5mgs at night and it has ended the "chatter" in my head, and removed my anxiety. Great medicine so far.
Philips

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://z-olanzapine.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 min sad 18,729
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min Monica 30,162
Mark Allen 17 hr curious 1
Butterbee's American Grille planned for Miami Twp 22 hr MissB 2
CVG audit calls for complete board overhaul Mon Jordan Kellogg 1
Surgeon for Tummy Tuck Aug 17 Lex Gal 1
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Aug 16 Andrew B 62
•••
•••
•••
Lynchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••