Since: Feb 10

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

I was thinking about opening a male strip club in the greater Cincinnati area.... I was wanting to get an idea of what people thought about it... Would you be interested? I would appreciate your feedback.
rockerbabe

Warsaw, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

I think it would be a great investment...Im actually trying to locate one at the moment for me and my girlfriends to go to in a few weeks but Im not having much luck...you woudnt happen to know of any around here would you?
Marebabe wrote:
I was thinking about opening a male strip club in the greater Cincinnati area.... I was wanting to get an idea of what people thought about it... Would you be interested? I would appreciate your feedback.

Since: Feb 10

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Unfortunately not.... thats why I am pretty serious about opening one myself.... sorry
rockerbabe wrote:
I think it would be a great investment...Im actually trying to locate one at the moment for me and my girlfriends to go to in a few weeks but Im not having much luck...you woudnt happen to know of any around here would you?<quoted text>
Anthony

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Sounds like a great idea, as long as you can find quality guys in this city with great bodies.
Chris

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Rocker babe, mare babe-

I'm Chris- a male exotic dancer (I work only w/ women).

I'm in Lexington. Can travel to N KY for gig. Also give free auditions (it's a competitive advantage: event planners are more likely to book me after free audition than by pic alone).

Email me for more info.
Chris

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

rockerbabe wrote:
I think it would be a great investment...Im actually trying to locate one at the moment for me and my girlfriends to go to in a few weeks but Im not having much luck...you woudnt happen to know of any around here would you?<quoted text>
Rockerbabe,

My name's Chris- I'm a male exotic dancer in Lexington. I work exclusively w/ women. I can travel to N KY for a gig. I also give free auditions (it's a competitive advantage- event planners are more likely to book me cuz of the audition than via pics).

Email me for more info.
Rassler

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

I would be in the front row every week
aguy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

i would dance for you

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Every now and then deja voo has male exotic dancers and they go completlt naked, its in mt carmel.
OOOOOOOO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

WHEN ARE THEY HAVING THEM AGAIN????

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

i have not been able to find a male strip club since vertigo in clifton. im interested in when deja voo has there male nights. but isn't that a non alcohol place?????

MAREBABE, let me know if ya get something up and running. i think it would be a great money maker here in cincinnati!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

last time i was at deja voo was male millineum night year 2000. do not know if they still have male strippers but they did strip completly naked, and yes it is non alcohol.
Quacker

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

icetea wrote:
Every now and then deja voo has male exotic dancers and they go completlt naked, its in mt carmel.
Come see all the wankers wallering wildly whilst women wooingly watch!!
Paige

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Yes! We need one!
candi

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Wish you had opened one dude...
Oh yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Would love to see all of them.
jjj

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Marebabe wrote:
That would be awesome! There are 0 in cincinnati but how many bachelorette parties are going on. I know I have been trying to plan one and tried to find a male strip club but was sorely disappointed. Plus with Magic Mike out in theaters women will be dying to go. Let me know if you do. Great investment.
local

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Marebabe wrote:
YES PLEASE!!!
Dave

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Women go into nursing to leer at nude male patients. Perverts
lol

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I hope u open one soon I love seeing some dick

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
going after Eric Deters 6 min Pops 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Pops 28,583
Caleb Reel 4 hr gotta tell the truth 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
Karen Mf Cline 7 hr Karen Mf Cline 2
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 9 hr bkcincy 61
Soap Opera : The Inside Story of Procter & Gamble 10 hr Giraffe 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••