Cincinnati, Norwood again named top cities for young people
Cincinnati and Norwood again have been named as one of America's Promise Alliance's 100 Best Communities for Young People, presented by the ING Foundation.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.
“Up yours ”
Since: Mar 07
#1 Oct 12, 2011
A top place if your life's ambition is either a career in fast food, retail, temporary services, or crime.
#2 Oct 14, 2011
Norwood is the hood, I love it but I wouldn't say it's safe.
#3 Oct 17, 2011
Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim when are you going to let it go? Not everyone runs away crying. I can see now why you're not a veteran, or maybe you are, with the French army. Bonjoir Monsoir Pickens welcome to the U.S..
So since you look down on those in fast food, retail and temp. services, what is your occupation. I believe it must be blue or brown collar from your previous posts about your time spent in Norwood. Don't tell me your surprised that I responded to another one of your idiotic remarks about Norwood.
“Up yours ”
Since: Mar 07
#4 Oct 17, 2011
So why did you leave oh yeah some meany broke into your home and robbed you so you packed up and left.
#5 Oct 18, 2011
hahahaha!! You really are something:) You make me smile!
#6 Oct 30, 2011
I thought over the rhine was the place for young entrepreneurs.
“Up yours ”
Since: Mar 07
#7 Jul 20, 2013
If your enterprise happens to be dealing in narcotics and crime in general.
#8 Jul 21, 2013
Here's another example of the press playing word games & the general public being duped.
How can anyone or anything be 'one of the best' if there is not a tie. There is NOT 10, 15 or 20 of the BEST. The best is the best.
The same with the word 'unique'. The BEST & UNIQUE mean one of a kind, paramount, apex, etc.
I don't mean to split hairs but the people writing this stuff are most often college educated language/English PROFESSIONALS & they know what they are doing. They are swaying public thought, public action, public behavior. They are practicing propaganda whether each individual author realizes it or not.
#9 Jul 22, 2013
What don't you realize? You sway nothing but yourself.
You are not paranoid, they are out to get you! Did you grow up chronologically (not mentally) during the cold war and propaganda age. You are dragging your luggage with you.
Behaviour and action, you let them do that, you are failing us.
#10 Jul 22, 2013
?? Did you comprehend what my msg is? I am not swayed by their propaganda or ineptness or I would recognize that it exist & would be swallowing it which I am not.
Also, I am not here to lead you, please you or fail you. I would like to think that I can contribute but from your post you pose that I am the one that is at least somewhat inept.
"Behavior and action"...is what I let them do?? A little enigmatic there?
#11 Jul 22, 2013
1. Obviously did not verstehen Sie, for you did not comprehend that which was posted (msg) back to you, you let it all fly by you, and stuck to your guns such that you could not be questioned or challenged, held accountable, so lets try it again. Is that not allowed here, we just post what "we know" and just let if fly passed one another, sissing in the wind pister?
2. I, too, am not swayed by YOUR propaganda or ineptness or I would recognize that it exists & would be swallowing it which I am not going for your stuff like you are not going for their stuff.
3. You say, "I am not here to lead you, please you or fail you."
If you are not here to do any of that, what is it you're doing when you contribute? What is contribute?
4. You did get the point of the post and see that it was portraying at you that you, like those you are critical of, are inept too, for we have the same authority that you have to call them inept? You must not have a high comprehension skill set or ou would have comprehended that?
5. And you are a little, if not a lot, "A little enigmatic there?" Is that mysterious to you when you run into someone not agreeing with you or holding what you say or post accountable, being critical of what you say or post? Can we not contribute to you, only you to us?
6. And this means?
"Behavior and action"...is what I let them do??
What say you..........
#12 Jul 22, 2013
I did not read past your "verstehen" Because IF you want to be understood you will post in ENGLISH! I speak & read 2 languishes well & working on 2 others. BUT since YOU choose to 'hide' your msg in something other than English on a English language post...You mean NOTHING!
IF you mean for YOUR msg to mean something & to be understood, speak English Moms. Adios!
#13 Jul 22, 2013
You are a real light weight and soft like Zimmerman. You flake out with only citing the language term while you are supposedly working on 4 languages, what a lamb one you are. We could tell that by that first post of yours that we addressed, and you proved us correct and accurate, you are so visible and transparent.
We are sorry, we did not comprehend you name POPS.....we would have bypassed you to begin with in the first place..........sorry POPS.
this is all English, Pedro. English must be your second language?? You have lived up to your name POPS..........
pop1 [pop] Show IPA verb, popped, popĚping, noun, adverb, adjective
verb (used without object)
1. to make a short, quick, explosive sound: The cork popped.
2. to burst open with such a sound, as chestnuts or corn in roasting.
3. to come or go quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: She popped into the kitchen to check the stove.
4. to shoot with a firearm: to pop at a mark.
5. to protrude from the sockets: The news made her eyes pop.
verb (used with object)
7. to cause to make a sudden, explosive sound.
8. to cause to burst open with such a sound.
9. to open suddenly or violently: to pop the hood on a car; to pop the tab on a beer can.
10. to put or thrust quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: He popped the muffins into the oven.
11. Informal. to cause to fire; discharge: He popped his rifle at the bird.
15. a short, quick, explosive sound.
16. a popping.
17. a shot with a firearm.
18. Informal. soda pop.
19. a drink or portion of an alcoholic beverage, as a drink of whiskey or a glass of beer: We had a couple of pops on the way home.
21. with an explosive sound: The balloon went pop.
22. quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: Pop, the door flew open!
23. Informal. unexpected; without prior warning or announcement: The teacher gave us a pop quiz.
24. pop for, Slang. to pay or buy for oneself or another, especially as a gift or treat; spring for: I'll pop for the first round of drinks.
25. pop off, Informal.
a. to die, especially suddenly.
b. to depart, especially abruptly.
c. to express oneself volubly or excitedly and sometimes irately or indiscreetly: He popped off about the injustice of the verdict.
26.pop out, Baseball. to be put out by hitting a pop fly caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
27. pop up, Baseball. to hit a pop fly.
28. a pop, Slang. each; apiece: five orchids at $30 a pop.
29. pop in, Informal. to visit briefly and unexpectedly; stop in; drop by: Maybe we'll pop in after the movie.
30. pop the question, Informal. to propose marriage: They dated for two years before he popped the question.
DE END..........no courting on your part just just POPs....
#14 Sep 4, 2013
like ur shit dont stink.u made a bunnch a mistakes in that big rant!
Since: Feb 13
#15 Sep 5, 2013
You are so socially redeeming, starting with digging up this almost 2 month old thread and then all you contribute is pointing out the human errors and omissions of the full part of the glass. Klutz. An obvious bottom feeder.
You speak with forked or flawed tongue
What is a "bunnch" or a "dont?"
People in glass houses dunt'........
#16 Sep 5, 2013
You missed 'A' as in ..."a bunnch a mistakes"...lol
Add your comments below
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||3 hr||Samuel-7g-Jackson||20,511|
|Looking to buy 3's||Thu||Opie||1|
|Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13)||Nov 25||BrerRabbit||41|
|Meth bust in Carthage||Nov 25||BrerRabbit||2|
|That's why they're called The BenGals!||Nov 24||Steeler Pride||3|
|Palmer Received a Good Fine for a Stupid Gesture||Nov 24||Culture Auditor||1|
|Give Thanks to Local Music by Feasting on It||Nov 24||Elise In Greenville||1|
Find what you want!
Search Lynchburg Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC