Debbie Robbins Is insane!

Debbie Robbins Is insane!

Posted in the Lynchburg Forum

AmbyKnoles

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2011
She works at a lawfirm downtown Cincinnati,Ohio. She fixes computers....and steals them and sells to her mexican loving friends in Kentucky! She has a illegal immigrant that has been living with her for over five years!! What the hell?! Why is this lady still on our streets driving drunk?
Jeff20574

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Hm, name sounds familiar....my wife may know of her. What lawfirm?
shark

Mason, OH

#3 Jun 22, 2011
hey you know you can get sued for this crap right? first of all, dont mention peoples names on the internet unless you want them to take you to court, secondly, who cares?
AmbyKnoles

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jun 23, 2011
for the truth? Im just stating the facts. She can get sued for stealing computers. Its a warning to watch out for this lady!
CURIOUS

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Jun 23, 2011
AmbyKnoles wrote:
for the truth? Im just stating the facts. She can get sued for stealing computers. Its a warning to watch out for this lady!
WONDERS HOW YOU KNOW SO MUCH INFO ON THIS WOMAN IN THR FIRST PLACE !!!! 1 YOU EITHER HAD TO BE A CLOSE FRIEND OR SO SHE THOUGHT , 2 SHE SOLD YOU COMPUTERS , 3 SHE TOOK YOUR MEXICAN , 4 YOUR A DRUGGIE AND SOLD THEM FOR HER, B. T . W . DO NOT PUT OTHER RACES DOWN YOU IDIOT

Since: Jun 11

New York, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2011
DO you want to confront her?
siddhartha

Delaware, OH

#7 Jun 23, 2011
CURIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
WONDERS HOW YOU KNOW SO MUCH INFO ON THIS WOMAN IN THR FIRST PLACE !!!! 1 YOU EITHER HAD TO BE A CLOSE FRIEND OR SO SHE THOUGHT , 2 SHE SOLD YOU COMPUTERS , 3 SHE TOOK YOUR MEXICAN , 4 YOUR A DRUGGIE AND SOLD THEM FOR HER, B. T . W . DO NOT PUT OTHER RACES DOWN YOU IDIOT
Right On!
Shannon20

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jun 23, 2011
This is great...I dont like her also she lives at the end of my Aunts street. LOL!(always drunk, yes mam) and btw my Aunt doesn't like hispanic in her neighborhood either!
hmmmm

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2011
siddhartha wrote:
<quoted text> Right On!
. Dont put other races down?????? Why dont america send all the little bean eating [email protected] back over the fence then maybe americans can find a job
Dan Smith

Morrow, OH

#10 Aug 4, 2011
Debbie Robbins is wicked hot! She can steal my computer anytime. AmbyKnoles is probably a fat hater who wishes she was 10% as good looking as Debbie is.
Use Some Sense

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Aug 5, 2011
I need nude pics of both Debbie and Amby before I can render an opinion.
charles w

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2013
(I know this lady) she does have a drinking problem and is immature for her age. She has a man living with her who is Latino and is half her age! Women these days! Debbie, do us all a favor and grow up! Act like a lady your not 16!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 5, 2013
Use Some Sense wrote:
I need nude pics of both Debbie and Amby before I can render an opinion.
You must be an attorney.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Oct 5, 2013
AmbyKnoles wrote:
She works at a lawfirm downtown Cincinnati,Ohio. She fixes computers....and steals them and sells to her mexican loving friends in Kentucky! She has a illegal immigrant that has been living with her for over five years!! What the hell?! Why is this lady still on our streets driving drunk?
You’re saying that you're an accessory after the fact who’s protecting protecting an alleged criminal from arrest. If the accused is guilty of your charges, you’re culpable too. If not, you’re liable for defamation of character. Either way, you need to keep hiding because your post reveals badly flawed character, tackiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Theresa head gibbons 20,479
Indict Hillary (Jan '16) 1 hr Proud Veteran 123
Vote for Hillary 1 hr Proud Veteran 58
the Monster that is hillary clinton 3 hr Truth 1
Is Harambe in Hell? 19 hr gary 6
Looking for info 20 hr gary 2
trump is cheating on 21 hr Carla 5

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages