Sex Offender living in Lake Lorelei C...

Sex Offender living in Lake Lorelei Community

Posted in the Lynchburg Forum

Victim of a Sex Offender

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2008
I know that a lot of people who live in Lake Lorelei live there because they feel safe because it's a controlled community, but not everyone there knows that their is a sex offender living there also.
Alfred Nagel lives at 938 Brunswick Drive Fayetteville Ohio, if you would like to see a picture of him along with other Brown County Sex Offenders visit the Brown County Prosecutor's website at www.browncountyprosecutorsoffice.org .
I was a victim of Alfred Nagel and I find it very disturbing to know that this man is not behind bars and living in a community with lots of small children because that is what he preys on. I was between the age of 13-15 when I was a victim of his and I was not the only victim, so please if you have children and you live in Lake Lorelei be aware of this sex offender and keep an eye on your children.
Unfortunately, I was not warned and I fell victim to this sick individual so I only hope that maybe I can warn others and maybe save a child from going through the same thing I went through and will now have to deal with the rest of my life.
The Truth

Dayton, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2010
I know Alfred Nagel and the whole story behind this charade. Alfred is the victim of a vindictive ex-wife who set him up to be prosecuted for voyeurism so that she and her children from a previous marriage could attempt to collect $9 million dollars in damages. They settled out of court for $40,000. Obviously, someone didn't buy their story.
ajjeni

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2011
the strange thing about being branded a sex offender is that a person (man)could be branded a sex offender for taking a leak behind a tree if he thought no one was looking but a cop saw him...or so a cop told my ex-husband when he did this exact same thing while out one day(i hated it, he did it all the time, take note, he is my ex) I'm sorry that alfred did these things to you and i am not making light of them...i grew up at lake Lorelei and had not one problem, i guess i just got lucky. it's good for people to know he is out there, too bad the association can't make him move
sick of drug addicts

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 6, 2012
This place is the heroin capital of brown county.
truth

Mount Orab, OH

#5 Oct 24, 2013
lorelei is a awful place to live

“Boioioioioioinnn nnng”

Since: Jun 13

hehem....hehe

#6 Dec 7, 2013
Someone should warn the fish. Especially the large-mouth bass. Haha.
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Mar 29, 2014
Maybe he should check out the Green Meadows campground.
Sheila

United States

#9 May 17, 2017
Fayetteville is full of scum bucket men. Lorelei had the worst of them, Adam Taylor!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Deters /////// Marvin Lewis Swap ? 4 hr Kisses 2
lovita williams sibcy cline 4 hr Kisses 2
Mollie channel 5 4 hr Kisses 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Strong Black Man 21,305
Timmy Vogel Fri fuckoffwhore 4
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Thu Runner 15
what happened to monica estle? (Feb '17) Thu JusticeDawg 2

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages