Where Did the Republicans Go?
Becky

Wooster, OH

#143 Oct 10, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle has said that she is retiring so what is your point? IF you have one.
OH! I know, obfuscate & ignore any initial question or valid statement.
. Your man bushy and his congress took 98 TRILlIION out of the social security fund- to cut the red ink- and gave bonds, that now are not funded! This is why THEY want to CUT benefits! He also got cash from china, with the same unfunded bonds! All this was done for the one percent buddies tax CUTS! I call it cut and paste! Right about the spending, you are, just wrong about what caused it! You can't start wars, cut taxes, and fund bonds! Even dumb Michelle knows this! Why don't you research the destruction of social security by bushy boy? Oh, by the way he's not it!!! LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#144 Oct 10, 2013
Boehner and Cantor wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes we all know you teabaggers think you're on to something, what you're onto is refusal to acceopt you lost the Civil War, sorry, you don't get to re-fight it, you won't get your Confederacy back and you won't be taking us all back the the days of tri-corner hats, felt tip pens, scrolls and horse and buggy!!
The 20th Century happened, and we're NOT GOING BACK for you appalachian idiots!
Please stay in school.....
Pops

Newport, KY

#145 Oct 10, 2013
Boehner and Cantor wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes we all know you teabaggers think you're on to something, what you're onto is refusal to acceopt you lost the Civil War, sorry, you don't get to re-fight it, you won't get your Confederacy back and you won't be taking us all back the the days of tri-corner hats, felt tip pens, scrolls and horse and buggy!!
The 20th Century happened, and we're NOT GOING BACK for you appalachian idiots!
You are so flippin' entertaining!
1st, I am not a Teabagger even tho that would be a compliment & be placed higher on the list of civility & intellect than you. Civil War?? Where the bleep did that come from? Oh yea, more obfuscation & subject changing. 2. Officially, Kentucky was on the side of the North so try again. Then there's "...Tri-corner hats, felt tip pens, scrolls...", That would be QUILL pens, uneducated putz. 3rd. MY family arrived LEGALLY in America in the 1880's & settled in Cincinnati where I was also born & raised.
Someone in my family has been serving the U.S. military since my grand dad in WWI. My dad & 2 uncles in WWII, a cousin in Korea, my self & a brother, brother-in-law, a cousin & 2 other uncles during Veitnam, My family now has a son of mine (10 yrs) & 2 nephews, 1 for 3 yrs & 1 for 2 yrs at this time. Get the idea? Probably not.
Pops

Newport, KY

#146 Oct 10, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Your man bushy and his congress took 98 TRILlIION out of the social security fund- to cut the red ink- and gave bonds, that now are not funded! This is why THEY want to CUT benefits! He also got cash from china, with the same unfunded bonds! All this was done for the one percent buddies tax CUTS! I call it cut and paste! Right about the spending, you are, just wrong about what caused it! You can't start wars, cut taxes, and fund bonds! Even dumb Michelle knows this! Why don't you research the destruction of social security by bushy boy? Oh, by the way he's not it!!! LOL
Here we go again. I have NOT mentioned my thoughts of 'bushy' in a single post.
Next, do a little research on the SS funds. There is a TOTAL of 2.5 trillion (not TRIL1LLON) & they are stored in a 3 ring binder in the bottom drawer of a white filing cabinet in Parkersburg WV etc etc.
So NO one took 98 tril1llon missing anywhere.
What still amazes me is that there are so many people that make up their own 'facts' & still won't believe the reals facts. Absolutely amazing.
Pops

Newport, KY

#147 Oct 10, 2013
OH! BY THE WAY. If ALL of the worlds currency were converted to dollars, there is about $50,000,000,000 in the entire world. Our current debt is very close to $17,000,000,000. Point being, no 10 countries in the world could bail our economy out even IF they surrendered ALL of their money leaving their own populace penniless.
WE are in a very serious position!
Pops

Newport, KY

#148 Oct 10, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again. I have NOT mentioned my thoughts of 'bushy' in a single post.
Next, do a little research on the SS funds. There is a TOTAL of 2.5 trillion (not TRIL1LLON) & they are stored in a 3 ring binder in the bottom drawer of a white filing cabinet in Parkersburg WV etc etc.
So NO one took 98 tril1llon missing anywhere.
What still amazes me is that there are so many people that make up their own 'facts' & still won't believe the reals facts. Absolutely amazing.
Judging this post as Incendiary & mean is just More proof of the amazing.
Even the 'disagree' judgement is mind boggling since only web search FACTS are mentioned here....AMAZING!
One has to love the provable 'denial factor' here in those judgement.
Maybe that is one reason that I am drawn to Topix, the entertainment value.
Pops

Newport, KY

#149 Oct 11, 2013
Very interesting. Of the last 4 posts,'judgements' have been posted as ALL negative but not ONE actual reply.
Why/ Because there is nothing to dispute. Sometimes silence makes a statement....like now

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#150 Oct 12, 2013
Pops wrote:
OH! BY THE WAY. If ALL of the worlds currency were converted to dollars, there is about $50,000,000,000 in the entire world. Our current debt is very close to $17,000,000,000. Point being, no 10 countries in the world could bail our economy out even IF they surrendered ALL of their money leaving their own populace penniless.
WE are in a very serious position!
Actually, though still in a negative spending cycle...this fiscal year's deficit was actually below a trillion dollars for the first time in 5 years....
Pops

Newport, KY

#152 Oct 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, though still in a negative spending cycle...this fiscal year's deficit was actually below a trillion dollars for the first time in 5 years....
And that of course is good news. But what happened to; "If I don't cut the deficit in half in 3 years...then it a one term proposition."
I am simply bewildered as to how he got elected again. By the way, I didn't like Mitt either but I wanted to hold the Transparency president to HIS word. When we have nothing of seeming value, we still have our morals, our honesty, our word, our honor & our personal ethics.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#153 Oct 12, 2013
Not sure he realized that GW had put both wars on a credit card...Big Surprise, eh?.....
Pops

Newport, KY

#154 Oct 12, 2013
You're probably right. That just goes to show what Obama missed by simply voting "present" so many times. Probably wondering where his next 'power drinking' session was coming. lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#155 Oct 13, 2013
Pops wrote:
You're probably right. That just goes to show what Obama missed by simply voting "present" so many times. Probably wondering where his next 'power drinking' session was coming. lol
HE GOT TWO TERMS AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES......Is that really, all you have? Hateful soundbytes?
Pops

Newport, KY

#156 Oct 13, 2013
Oh come on! You can't be that slow. Want sound-bites? Gitmo, cutting the deficit in 1/2 in 3 yrs, transparency, Solyndra, putting ALL bills on the web for at least 3 days before voting, working across the aisle, no new taxes on families under $200,000-$250,000, being 'Patriotic & responsible', ending the war in Afghanistan, shovel ready jobs, getting unemployment under 5% in his 1st term, etc. Do I need to go on?
Even tho ALL of these are facts, I expect this post to be judged negatively by the deniers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#157 Oct 13, 2013
Solyndra and Gitmo?...Really, is that all you have?...Ask Congress about Gitmo.....A Recovered Economy and No New Ground Wars, kinda put's all that false and manufactured outrage to bed....
Pops

Newport, KY

#158 Oct 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Solyndra and Gitmo?...Really, is that all you have?...Ask Congress about Gitmo.....A Recovered Economy and No New Ground Wars, kinda put's all that false and manufactured outrage to bed....
Is that all that you have from an already short list?'False & manufactured' outrage??
Congress didn't PROMISE to close Gitmo, Obama did. Just like the other promises that I listed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#159 Oct 14, 2013
No, Congress just stopped the closing of GITMO....Hard to tell the TRUTH, for you???
Pops

Newport, KY

#160 Oct 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
No, Congress just stopped the closing of GITMO....Hard to tell the TRUTH, for you???
I know that & I did NOT tell an untruth/lie. Remember, he had BOTH houses at one time for anything that he wanted. Like Affordable Health Care.
Can you not keep issues in order? OR do you have to twist & try to wreck the facts to have something to stand on? Even if it's quicksand.
Why did Obama stop pushing for it? Because he discovered Gitmo's usefulness & IF things went wrong (for Dems & him) he could always still blame Repubs. But he hasn't done that has he?
The way he saw it, he couldn't lose by going back on that promise.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#161 Oct 14, 2013
Good Luck, Sir....perhaps you can find other foxbots that believe foxspeak......

“Black Lies Matter”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#162 Oct 22, 2013
The US National Security Agency has spied on French diplomats in Washington and at the UN, according to the latest claims in Le Monde newspaper.

NSA internal memos obtained by Le Monde detailed the use of a sophisticated surveillance programme, known as Genie.

US spies allegedly hacked foreign networks, introducing the spyware into the software, routers and firewalls of millions of machines.

It comes a day after claims the NSA tapped millions of phones in France.

The details in the latest Le Monde article are based on leaks from ex-intelligence analyst Edward Snowden, through Glen Greenwald, the outgoing Guardian journalist, who is feeding the material from Brazil, says the BBC's Christian Fraser in Paris.
Pops

Newport, KY

#163 Oct 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>HE GOT TWO TERMS AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES......Is that really, all you have? Hateful soundbytes?
There was NOT a single hateful word in my post. Is that all that you have? Twisting messages & someone elses words?
Oh, That's right, you have no valid comments to make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 74% of African-American children poverty strick... 17 min Jared Fogle 5
Looking for john Neal the cop 1 hr SimpleMan 2
News Hillary Clinton to make September trip to Cinci... 10 hr car007 113
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Samson 20,104
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 20 hr Hang Em High 110
Cute nurse names Taylor at bethesda hospital Mon Help 2
Vote For Donald Trump Sun car007 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages