15 indicted in March session of gra...

Mar 6, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Madison Press

A Highland County grand jury on Tuesday indicted 15 individuals, and more than half of the indictments included methamphetamine-related charges like illegal assembly, illegal manufacture and possession of the drug.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2014
bad taste15

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 6, 2014
So what, they will be out on the streets within the week. The courts don't do anything anymore. Heck I saw 3 guys the other day walking the roads in Belfast, one of them had 54 felony against him and sentences to prison a few months ago and he's out walking the streets doing the same thing. Second guy just got out of jail for the twenty something time and out walking the street do I g the same thing. Third guy same thing out buying and saling drugs.. they have been reported many many time and were told by sheriff they know what there doing and will keep and eye on them.. With that I say who cares anymore....sad but true
Jennifer Mason

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Mar 28, 2014
Greenfield Chief imformed me that the courts lets people go the first time they are arrested on a drug charge because susposedly it gives them an opportunity to get treatment.It's sad but I doubt if any abusers take advantage of this option. Wouldn't it be better to provide counseling WHILE they are in custody then release them? This sounds mean but I would love to spray these drug pushers with a clow in the dark paint or something so we could all keep and eye on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 53 min xxxrayted 30,475
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,855
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) 14 hr honesty2010 13
Ashlin Faulkerson (Nov '11) Wed chandra hakes 7
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) Wed High and Dry in NC 32
man charged $9,000 for emergency room visit for... Aug 26 Suchanekpartners 1
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Aug 26 hurtforh 65
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••