Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Blanchester roads are beyond ridiculous! How many times are they going to work on them?
More importantly, when are they going to fix them?
I think it might be a smoother ride driving your vehicle down the railroad tracks.
You are right

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 28, 2014
Amen to that. I live in Blanchester. What a mess. I worry everyday about ruining my tires.
gregory jones

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
lanchester roads are beyond ridiculous! How many times are they going to work on them?
More importantly, when are they going to fix them?
I think it might be a smoother ride driving your vehicle down the railroad tracks.
due to the fact that john kasish took the money we sent him via our sales tax and license plate fees and kept the money we have horrible streets. Gov kasish thinks its ok to charge ohioans multiple times for street repairs. Wants us to pass a NEW tax to repair our streets!! WE PAID ALREADY!! go to ohio .gov. get his phone number and let him know how pissed off you are!!
Annoyed

United States

#4 Apr 9, 2014
The more they work on the roads here the worse they get, what a joke!
Take it slow so you don't bust a tire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have Negro Fatigue?. 39 min Paul 3
Michelle Gregg 1 hr VeryUpsetinMichigan 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
Blacks cry racism after Black GoRilla shot at zoo. 4 hr Paul 1
News Couple devoted to foster kids (Apr '08) Fri Patricia 3
what happened to gina (Sep '14) May 15 sukmydik 6
Shady dealings in Lynchburg (Mar '15) May 1 really curios 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages