needed

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I am in great need of lantus and novolog insulin. Also supplies for a medtronic minimed insulin pump. I have no insurance and my dr doesnt do patient assitance. If you have any extra you can get rid of please email me at pjscott90@aol.com thank you
jw

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Who is your dr? I see dr Reinhart and I'm also diabetic and they do have patient assistance there I have it myself that's the only way I'm able to get my insulin
tattoogirl

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
there is a chruch across from s&s tire,were the mcdonalds is on by pass in back that will give ur meds for free or a dollar,even the insulin.if u stop by exhaust pro in morning i will bring u sm.my husband is diabetic to
information

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Dr. Reinhart is the best also! He is very understanding and his office staff is just as nice.
needed

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2013
My dr is in cynthiana. Once i get insurance again i may need to look into seeing your dr. I will also see about that church im from paris dont know much about gtown

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Go to Communitu Action Council or call Faith pharmacy. They help with a lot of meds and help every month.
momma mia

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
tattoogirl wrote:
there is a chruch across from s&s tire,were the mcdonalds is on by pass in back that will give ur meds for free or a dollar,even the insulin.if u stop by exhaust pro in morning i will bring u sm.my husband is diabetic to
You cannot by law give medicine, insulin that is dispensing and without a Dr. Order and a Pharmacy filling you are commiting a felony by giving someone medicine that is only available by Prescription
really

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2013
why dnt u mind ur business momma mia,i have been in his place b 4.i no how he feels,so go fu$k urself.it was probley hard enough for him to ask,just mind ur business,an for tattoogirl to offer was very kind
GDAWG

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2013
HATEMAN69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you posting in the Gtown forum? Moron
Take your insulin and in the words of pill billy, "die of overdose"
They were posting the same thing on Topix Lex. Same song,
BOB

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
hateman69 go shoot urself creep
just FYI

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
People abuse insulin.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1129-at...

If you give someone your insulin and they abuse it and keel over dead (highly possible), and the cops find evidence that it was YOUR insulin...guess who goes to jail!?!?

That's right, you!

Also, the same person has posted this in georgetown, lexington, and also mt. sterling forums. I'd be willing to bet good money they're up to no good in some way or another.
weak

Gay, GA

#14 Jan 28, 2013
HATEMAN69 wrote:
<quoted text>
3M TA3
Read in mirror
Was that your attempt to be clever? How precious.
momma mia

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
just FYI wrote:
People abuse insulin.
If you give someone your insulin and they abuse it and keel over dead (highly possible), and the cops find evidence that it was YOUR insulin...guess who goes to jail!?!?
That's right, you!
Also, the same person has posted this in georgetown, lexington, and also mt. sterling forums. I'd be willing to bet good money they're up to no good in some way or another.
Thank you!!!
momma mia

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
just FYI wrote:
People abuse insulin.
That's right, you!
Insulin is traced right back to you..think naught. Your a fool.

Sounds like someone doing something bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgetown, KY Toyota plant to be idle again (Feb '10) 2 hr try try again 465
Jaida Martinez 9 hr Que 8
International crankshaft 10 hr Black cloud 1
George Brock (Jun '16) 12 hr Someonehastoknow 4
Trampuss Queen (Aug '12) 13 hr Get a life 39
Kittens 15 hr Rosie 1
mt vernon subdivision 19 hr Chevy 2

Lynch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynch Mortgages