Roadcheck 8-19-11 in Lynch

Roadcheck 8-19-11 in Lynch

Posted in the Lynch Forum

tourists

Asheboro, NC

#1 Aug 20, 2011
Me and my wife had went sightseeing over to Whitesburg and decided to travel back across by Black Mtn. Thru Benham and Lynch. We came across a road check, no problem we thought. We handed him our license, everything was legal, He proceeds to tell us to pull over, we get out of the car and our patted down, crossed legs, all that bs. They go thru our car, pull everything out. They found a food coloring bottle and though is was the motherload, these were 2 of the dumbest Keystone Cops that ice ever seen. Of course they searched the trunk and went thru it all and guess what??? THEY DIDN'T FIND NO DRUGS, EVERYTHING WAS LEGAL!!!! They even had some poor guy in a white car pulled over too. I understand the police have a job to do and I respect that, but don't mess with a tourist just passing thru. Try getting the real dealers and users instead of put of town tourists to pay tour taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleep outfitters (Apr '11) 3 hr Tugg Speedman 19
Anyone know Jessica at Tmmk. 3 hr Tugg Speedman 12
Is there a woman's homeless shelter here in town 3 hr Tugg Speedman 3
TMMK buy out 3 hr Kurt Lazarus 2
chilee hill 7 hr bitch2006 9
Best preachers in Cumberland 9 hr Sandy 1
Open Enrollment 11 hr brb 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynch Mortgages