Gormley Strikes Again

Posted in the Lynch Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My kids have to suffer

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 18, 2010
In regards to my custody case, she FAILED my kids big time! My ex is a known drug user.....
He was arrested twice in 37 days for being under the influence of pills and alcohol, had a full bottle of pills with him, admitted to flying to FLORIDA to get them.
he fled the scene of the crime, twice.
has charges pending for felony wanton endangerment.
came into court wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet.
failed every drug test.
admitted to drug/alcohol abuse.
doesn't have a license but drives to court. and all over town.
his house has been broken into, and his drugs stolen.
Has wrecked at least 5 times!!!

Now....when my lawyer brought up all his drug charges, the judge said that I had a problem as well (because they had accused me). When I spoke up and said, I had never been in trouble, arrested, or committed any crime, or had charges, she LAUGHED at me!! Said, "sometimes the court makes its own implications!" Which meant she thought I was an addict as well. And she ordered ME and him to take a drug test. She said if either of us failed, we would be in big trouble.

When we went back to court....she didn't even mention the drug test results. When my lawyer brought it up...she said she didn't have it, and she would make a note for the lady in charge of that to send the results to "council." WTF? She should have looked at them!!!! The EX FAILED his test, I PASSED mine.....and she never even looked at the results!!!! She never apologized to me for accusing me of being an addict (then passing the test), or even reviewed the results to make a custody decision.

She automatically gave the EX JOINT CUSTODY!! Now he can take my kids and expose them to anything and everything he wants to...They are not big enough to tell me what goes on yet!!

What ever happened to protecting children? I went before a judge who was BIASED against me (for no reason, other than me speaking out to defend myself) and she put my kids in harms way!!! The judge took the ex's lawyers WORD when they falsely accused me of using drugs (I have passed every drug test I have ever taken, never been in any kind of trouble), and she IGNORED our PROOF that the EX had been in several run-ins with the law, and was displaying reckless behavior!!!

Can anyone please help me? I have sent letters to state officials and everyone.... they all say, "this is not my area, please contact (insert other name here)." And NO ONE can help me!!! I have to hand over my kids to a drug addict...what if he hurts them? The police are no help either...he knows them all and they let him drive around with no license, and being drunk, or high. They pat him on the back and say, "you better get home buddy, or I'll have to take ya in."
help me

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2010
you can call the clerk and file complian agianst gormly i ahd to do it for mkines even do i lose the case . but she got one comein g when election comes up just vote no for gormly
My kids have to suffer

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 18, 2010
Thanks for the tip...

As far as my case goes... They made it so that I didn't get anything out of the divorce. But I would really like to protect my children!
laugh-at-u

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 18, 2010
I know its drastic but move to frankfort- they really hard on childrens rights in these cases
Jman

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2010
I'm guessing she is Iverconfiscatung fie the charges against her for being a man hater. Seems like she only has het best interest at Heart. Good news is we all know she's too far gone to get back in. Thank god.
Jman

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2010
I hate iPhone Autocorrect.
My kids have to suffer

Fond Du Lac, WI

#7 Jul 19, 2010
We BOTH actually lived in Franklin County when HE filed... He knew he would get his way in Scott County, that is why he filed there.

It takes lots of money to even file a motion to get it moved to Frankfort (where it should have been in the first place!). I can't afford it (since he hasn't paid me a dime in months and I am currently in college).... So I am STUCK!!!
laugh-at-u

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Jul 19, 2010
Have you checked with child support office? I thought you went to court where the mother lives, I don't know. I'm sorry, maybe get your kids tested after they come back from his visit. Video tape it with a witness, you can buy the tests at walmart? I'm very sorry for your situation but there is a God and it'll turn out right in the end! I hope everyone that reads this will pray for you. I know I will, I know he answers all prayers but some just takes time.
Wondering

Fond Du Lac, WI

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Thanks (l-a-u) for your comment. I don't think the EX would give my kids drugs (surely not). They are toddlers..... But I just wonder what they see him and his friends do around them. And it makes me sick to my stomach thinking my kids see him when he is acting "all messed up" cause they surely don't see me or anyone I know act that way.

I think basically when he has them, they have to "watch" themselves and "go play."

It is just a crying SHAME that no one would listen to me anywhere when I had PROOF!!!! and I couldn't keep them out of harms way!!

The way our divorce went..... he filed, and when he did, he filed in Scott County, so that is where it stayed, it didn't matter where we lived (at the time we lived together in Franklin County).
laugh-at-u

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Jul 19, 2010
I meant that if he smokes pot wouldn't it be in their system from the smoke in the apartment?
billy

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2010
so sorry. this lady has absolutely no right to be a judge. u are frustrated along with everyone who has ever faced her. evidence is absolutely useless before her. her mind is made up the second she see's you as to how
she will rule and you best not try to defend yourself. just makes her angry
My kids have to suffer

Genoa City, WI

#12 Jul 21, 2010
why does topix always lose my big long comments???

Anyway....@laugh-at-u, he has a big house, and pot is not the issue, it is PILLS.... I guess if he smokes he does it outside?? I hope anyway, he didn't do it at all when I was with him.

@billy... You are right about everything...and yes defending myself made her mad as hell. The ex's lawyer called me a KNOWN LIAR (on what basis??) and was just accusing me of everything, which was ALL LIES!! I mean nothing that came out of that lawyer's mouth was true. When I spoke up, the judge screamed at me, pursed her lips together, and scowled at me!! She didn't want to hear the truth, or didn't care... And like I said we could back up everything we said with PROOF and she wasn't hearing that at all!!
She hates me with a passion and I still haven't figured out why, unless she believes the LIES?? And if you could have seen her LAUGH at me it was really horrendous! I have never felt so belittled and disrespected in my life!
She even said that maybe (since the ex wasn't paying child support) they should go live with him, at least they could eat... Knowing he is a DRUG ADDICT! WTF? I am so appalled at how this goes on legally?

All I can do at this point is PRAY that my kids are safe....

I am betting nothing will come of her charges in September either....that is just how they roll, they would never charge one of their own, right?
smrta55

Whitewater, WI

#14 Jan 28, 2013
shes just another bitch judge that sucks the political dick!! dixon is exactly like her!!!
PILL BIILY

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Voters had a choice but instead voted for the dumbest person they could!
Halle

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
smrta55 wrote:
shes just another bitch judge that sucks the political dick!! dixon is exactly like her!!!
You said it all.. Totally agree with you. both of them need to get off the bench.
wondering

Richmond, KY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
gromley needs to be removed from the bench,my 16 year old was removed from my home because she dnt go to school,i think she should have been put in detention,but she wasnt so now i have a 16 year old little girl that is having a baby,thank judge gromley
Concerned

Boone, IA

#19 Jun 18, 2013
I am not one 2 Gossip but Judge Gormley did me wrong also.... She is trying adopt my kids they have only been out of my care for a few months didn't lose them over drugs being unfit just b cuz I didn't have a stable home... I have raised my kids by my self no fathers involve anything. Now she is trying 2 adopt them I am not the best mom I make mistakes everday but I love my kids more then life its self this is so unfair...Don't know what 2 do were 2 turn don't even like 2 post but I need someones advice b fore I lose my kids...From reading theses post when is enuff ever going 2 b enuff from here...I feel bad for all the other famlies...
lalz

Charlestown, IN

#20 Jun 18, 2013
She does suck big time, sorry
Concerned

Boone, IA

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Why doey she get by so much and she is hurting the kids more then anything my kids r going 2 b devasted... Not 2 metion Social Services ain't much either in Scott county I am so hurt and devasted its ridcolues I am trying 2 make phone calls and save my kids b fore its 2 late... But I am afraid I am going 2 lose
dad

Richmond, KY

#22 Jun 19, 2013
thanks to this judge,my 16 year old was removed from are home for not going to school,she is a good child,she was being picked on in school.cuz she is a little chubby,she was put in foster care an was druged an raped,now my little girl is never going to be the same again.we all need to make sure she does not get voted in.we need to stick together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ppl make me sick ,they are self centered 6 min Eldridge 6
The eldridge,s 1 hr sue 28
Mike Inman 2 hr Wayward 4
Is that girl dirty 3 hr Yousure 9
Tanning salons (Mar '11) 7 hr Tropictansandspa spa 33
Throw Out the Illegals in Scott County!!!!! 8 hr Truth Be Told 17
Haddix Construction LLC (Sep '16) 11 hr Beenthere 19

Lynch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance