benham mayor resigns, wife appointed ...
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#163 Jan 26, 2013
crazyru wrote:
damn she just got elected to the benham council now shes a pshcic it must be in the water up there in benham but the fact remains benham is now the laughing stock of ky , i know its a bitter pill but its true there sugarbritches
There are approximately 4,380,415 people in Kentucky...around 29,060
in Harlan County alone, so I'd say you must be the "pshcic" if you're hearing 4,409.475 people laughing. I, am NOT a psychic but I think
perhaps you're the one that needs a pill of some sort, darlin...and be sure to take it with Benham water.
crazyru

Brodhead, KY

#164 Jan 26, 2013
why are you taking this personal, i dont get it, the truth of the matter is people all over this country used to laugh and talk about cumberland and its childish gubment now benham has taken their place be proud gurl, you have accomplished one thing in life
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#165 Jan 26, 2013
crazyru wrote:
why are you taking this personal, i dont get it, the truth of the matter is people all over this country used to laugh and talk about cumberland and its childish gubment now benham has taken their place be proud gurl, you have accomplished one thing in life
Why am I taking this personal? Could it be your insinuation that I,
alone am the cause of Benham becoming the laughing stock of not only Kentucky, but the whole country? You may think Benham's city gubment is childish, but it is a messed up gubment and if you think trying to get it straightened out is funny then you are "funny". You go ahead with your "hahahas" and I will go ahead with trying to
do the job I was elected to do. And throw out all the "bait" you want....I'm not biting any more. That's the truth of the matter
darlin.
tea party

Cumberland, KY

#166 Jan 28, 2013
wanda compton humphrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me address the issue right now. Yes, I will vote to let KU take over IF it ever comes to another vote but this is very doubtful....
because when the previous council voted on it, the KU officials said it was the last offer they would make, absolutely the last and
that when their contract with Benham expires (sometime within the
next couple of years) they would be pulling out of Benam. The power board has been keeping up with their payments etc, but KU said that due to the antiquated electrical system here, it would be much too
expensive to upgrade and maintain and make an acceptable profit, so Benham would just have to find some other power company. When KU
wanted to take over last year, the previous council had the opportunity to accept their offer, but the vote was three for and
three against and mayor Dodd broke the tie by voting against it.
The power board has had many "talks" with KU since the but with no success. So there you have it.. it's not up to the new council to
get rid of the power board. It's what KU will or wont do.
repeal and replace you can make it happen as long you keep pushing for it the ppl are behind you unless you just really dont want to???? Wanda now is the time to show the ppl that your for them but thats ok if you dont care enough for the ppl so guess we the ppl are gonna have to do it our selfs cause its clear we the ppl can not count on you!!!
crazyru

London, KY

#167 Jan 28, 2013
laughs with the rest of the state and nation at benham the laughing stock of the whole world now
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#168 Jan 28, 2013
tea party wrote:
<quoted text>repeal and replace you can make it happen as long you keep pushing for it the ppl are behind you unless you just really dont want to???? Wanda now is the time to show the ppl that your for them but thats ok if you dont care enough for the ppl so guess we the ppl are gonna have to do it our selfs cause its clear we the ppl can not count on you!!!
If you will tell me just exactly WHAT you want me to repeal or replace, I will push with all my might. To reiterate, KU will be
pulling out of Benham when their contract expires (a little over
three years from now) and despite many meetings with the power
board trying to get KU to reconsider they wont budge, They say
that had the council approved it LAST year, they would have taken
over, but since then our power system has gone down so far they
do NOT want it now. And to get one more thing straight....,your
" you don't want to keep pushing for the ppl and you don't care enough for the ppl" comments were taken for what they are...just "bait" to make me mad. I'm well aware of this but I'll bite this
one last time in order to tell you (something I'm sure you already
know) that, I am for and behind the people of Benham. That's why
I ran for office and evidently they know it.....they elected me.
Now, if you and your "we the ppl" can get KU to change their mind
"yourselfs" then, have at it. I'm sure our citizens would highly appreciate it...might even put a statue of you up in the park or
hang a big picture of you in city hall. But wait, you're one of those cowardly people who like to attack, belittle and embarrass
others anonymously... we don't know who you are. So until you get
enough backbone to post your rants under your real name I guess
we'll just have to "table it" wont we, darlin?
tadpole

Clay City, KY

#169 Jan 28, 2013
you cant pull nothing on wanda so dont waste your time trying
crazyru

London, KY

#170 Jan 29, 2013
its been a month now, nothing has changed, everybody is still laughing at benham
tadpole

Winchester, KY

#171 Jan 29, 2013
it will take a little more than a month to clean up this much shit
crazyru

London, KY

#172 Jan 29, 2013
pokes the frog eggs with a stick, sounds like your typical obozo supporter blame everybody else
tea party

Cumberland, KY

#173 Jan 29, 2013
wanda compton humphrey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will tell me just exactly WHAT you want me to repeal or replace, I will push with all my might. To reiterate, KU will be
pulling out of Benham when their contract expires (a little over
three years from now) and despite many meetings with the power
board trying to get KU to reconsider they wont budge, They say
that had the council approved it LAST year, they would have taken
over, but since then our power system has gone down so far they
do NOT want it now. And to get one more thing straight....,your
" you don't want to keep pushing for the ppl and you don't care enough for the ppl" comments were taken for what they are...just "bait" to make me mad. I'm well aware of this but I'll bite this
one last time in order to tell you (something I'm sure you already
know) that, I am for and behind the people of Benham. That's why
I ran for office and evidently they know it.....they elected me.
Now, if you and your "we the ppl" can get KU to change their mind
"yourselfs" then, have at it. I'm sure our citizens would highly appreciate it...might even put a statue of you up in the park or
hang a big picture of you in city hall. But wait, you're one of those cowardly people who like to attack, belittle and embarrass
others anonymously... we don't know who you are. So until you get
enough backbone to post your rants under your real name I guess
we'll just have to "table it" wont we, darlin?
thought i made it clear when i asked you to stand with the ppl when it comes to the power bored so am i gonna have to do your job for ya??? what i want is for life to be easyer on the ppl of benham but i guess thats asking for way too much huh?
crazyru

London, KY

#174 Jan 30, 2013
nothing has changed except the faces
soupbean

Winchester, KY

#175 Jan 30, 2013
Your wasting your breath friends looks like fishin season is over.
wanda compton humphrey

Winchester, KY

#176 Jan 30, 2013
soupbean wrote:
Your wasting your breath friends looks like fishin season is over.
At last.... a voice of reason, ringing in the wilderness. Thank you darlin.
Mary creech

Brodhead, KY

#177 Jan 30, 2013
Wandayou know your husbands money got you elected. Elvis myself and a lot of other people were rewarded very well to get you elected.you are such a trouble maker You will split HELL wide open. God be with you !!!!!!!!
ytyuretuhyiuyiuf de

Brodhead, KY

#178 Jan 30, 2013
wow!!!!Well said !!!
crazyru

London, KY

#179 Jan 31, 2013
so now we have a person that claims they were paid to vote for wanda utoh thats against the law you know
great

Cumberland, KY

#180 Jan 31, 2013
this place is stupid and im shocked that wanda is right here in the thick of it. same old drama go figure
Citizen

Winchester, KY

#181 Feb 2, 2013
Well the auditor has been to Harlan,now to cumberland guess his next stop is Benham can't wait.
RWC

Cumberland, KY

#182 Feb 2, 2013
after living here all my life they think people like me are stupid enough to beleave someone like Wanda is going to clear this town up? thats a joke we heard it all befor from Betty on down to Dodd all there ever will be running this town is crooks and always will be im sure wanda and others are always getting on here playing nice but truth is they are behind the computer talking about all of us like nasty dogs and it dont do any good going to the meetings every month cause no one will listin and they will do what they want anyways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dale wiley=drug dealer (May '11) 3 min simple 8
Food city Cumberland ky 38 min Fed up customer 1
Keith Gifford Died today 46 min jsl 3
The eldridge,s 1 hr Ashley Fouts 2
Haddix Construction LLC (Sep '16) 3 hr builder bob 18
Group Leader- Toyota Tsusho 8 hr Curious 14
danielle smith (Aug '16) 8 hr jojo 9

Lynch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynch Mortgages