economic development
Rev Dr Edgar James Moss

Oxford, CT

#1 Feb 10, 2011
I was born in Benham, and graduated the East Benham High School in 1958. I have, even as a child, wondered why there was no efforts made to bring in economic development to the mountains!!!! We have always had an abundance of natural, and human resources available. Rather than allowing our jobs to be sent off shore, we need to have those business, Pratt & Whitney aircraft, and may others to consider building their plants in the area. Additionally, the rail, and the truck transportation, as well as travel to and from Southwestern Virgina by building a tunnel through the Lynch Mountain to accomodate this.
Because of the improvement in the ground transportation (new highways) Harlan County is a prime area for economic development. Establish the appropriate committie to visit the Govenor's office, and communicate with our Congressional, and Senatoral representatives, I am convienced that this will become a reality! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
[email protected], or [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recovery Works 1 hr jackP2219 5
Superintendent Hub 1 hr Teacher 102
Cocaine bust.... 1 hr thats so dope 21
Elizabeth McCoy (Jun '11) 4 hr jesus 18
UAW Automakers Hoard More Cash Than Toyota 5 hr Millstone 47
why is golden coral closing? (Oct '15) 6 hr Marvin Pickles 65
golden coral saturday evening (May '12) 6 hr Old Goat 84

Lynch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance