philip wise for sheriff

philip wise for sheriff

Posted in the Lynch Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the plain truth

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2010
if he runs for sheriff would you vote for him
gtownguy

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2010
yep
the plain truth

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2010
well i know will if desides to run
lol lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2010
he]] to the no Chester Palmer is the one i will fun for
the plain truth

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2010
what is (hell to the no) that is so gay.chester's not gonna win.whats happenig here is simple.you got tony and chester running to try to get in there. both of them is going to run the office. the cant run stamping ground when they spend most of there time in georgetown.
Watching

Flemingsburg, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2010
Let's see: Tony gets sheriff -- make sure your evidence vault is locked up tight and hope he doesn't have to make any decisions bigger than a muffin or donut for breakfast. Chester gets sheriff -- females lock your doors; fathers lock up your daughters; farmers hide your sheep. Phillip Wise gets it -- well, I guess that helps his druggie kids.

WOW! Great choices!!!
the plain truth

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2010
phillip is not running. if bobby gets it money will be missing again. if lane crawley gets it the deputies will be talked about and put down.like they are a piece of s--t.maybe tom johnson will win nobody knows him.
haha

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2010
who gives a sh!t who gets it. it's not like they actually do anything anyways they all need to go back to mayberry ha. f*ck brice, ben, and bobby.
wow

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2010
VOTE BOBBY HAMMONS!
Agoodguy

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2010
VOTE FOR RANDY !!!
wtf

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2011
Watching wrote:
Let's see: Tony gets sheriff -- make sure your evidence vault is locked up tight and hope he doesn't have to make any decisions bigger than a muffin or donut for breakfast. Chester gets sheriff -- females lock your doors; fathers lock up your daughters; farmers hide your sheep. Phillip Wise gets it -- well, I guess that helps his druggie kids.
WOW! Great choices!!!
As a family member, I know for a fact that only two of Phillip's kids use drugs, and I know this because I've taken them to the pharmacy to pick them up! Get a doctorate degree and then call someone a druggie you dumb sh*t!
Druggie kids

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Just because someone's kids do drugs does not mean they are to blame! And to say "only" two do drugs? It's ok cause it is "only" two? Sounds like you need the degree to me...just sayin'.
wtf

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2011
Druggie kids wrote:
Just because someone's kids do drugs does not mean they are to blame! And to say "only" two do drugs? It's ok cause it is "only" two? Sounds like you need the degree to me...just sayin'.
Well stop saying and start reading you dumb sh*t. They get their medications from a pharmacy thru a doctor, but dumba$$es like you can't READ between the lines and open your mouth without thinking.
hmmm

Georgetown, KY

#15 Dec 30, 2011
yes
the plain truth wrote:
if he runs for sheriff would you vote for him
hmmm

Georgetown, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2011
Hell NO to Bobby Hammons!!!
wow wrote:
VOTE BOBBY HAMMONS!
jimmy

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2011
Ok the election is over as you see Phillip didn't run for sheriff Bobby lost Chester lost Randy lost Tony won. Now As for Phillips kids leave them out of it. Every family has its problems you can't get on here put someones family down when you can't control your own when your kids is an adult you can try to help them or get them help if there on drugs if someone gets there meds honestly they aren't druggies unless they abuse them. Phillips kids are fine and over 18 they are old enough to control themselves they don't need there daddy to help them or control them .now if Phillip time for sheriff next time I will vote for him next time just like a bunch of other Scott County residents...so don't judge.
tk

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2011
Agoodguy wrote:
VOTE FOR RANDY !!!
Who is Randy?
tk

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>As a family member, I know for a fact that only two of Phillip's kids use drugs, and I know this because I've taken them to the pharmacy to pick them up! Get a doctorate degree and then call someone a druggie you dumb sh*t!
LMAO you said ONLY two. Wtf, nice standards ya got there!! That's awesome, you say
It so sincerely too!! Rofl.
tk

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2011
jimmy wrote:
Ok the election is over as you see Phillip didn't run for sheriff Bobby lost Chester lost Randy lost Tony won. Now As for Phillips kids leave them out of it. Every family has its problems you can't get on here put someones family down when you can't control your own when your kids is an adult you can try to help them or get them help if there on drugs if someone gets there meds honestly they aren't druggies unless they abuse them. Phillips kids are fine and over 18 they are old enough to control themselves they don't need there daddy to help them or control them .now if Phillip time for sheriff next time I will vote for him next time just like a bunch of other Scott County residents...so don't judge.
Isn't Wise that constable? I heard he didn't have much experience. A constable?!
hud

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hell NO to Bobby Hammons!!!
Why not Hammons?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Wage announcement Wednesday 4 min SIR 14
Over 700 UAW cards signed yesterday 5 min SIR 58
Wig and robin 12 min china girl 36
Toyota best sales in 10 years 18 min UawLIES 37
Sign a UAW card online 19 min UawLIES 11
if you have to lie 1 hr ranger 19
men who beat up on women 6 hr Daves girl 42

Lynch Jobs

Personal Finance

Lynch Mortgages