|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

IKNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way you should get all your facts straight before
getting on here running your mouth!
I know first hand what its like when the mother keeps the father
out of the child's life! It's not fun! I can't stand her for it!
And yep, found out the truth when I got grown! I should of been
aloud to had my own opinion about my dad! Not one that was forced
upon me! But, thank god she didn't keep me from knowing my grand
parents!
Steve and I have done NOTHING to you!!! But, at least Danielle is
mature about the whole thing! We get our grandson anytime we want
him!!!!!!! Like she said, "It's immature to keep a child out of
the lives of those that love them!" This world is cold enough!The
more love that child has in their lives, the better!
Austin is a very good daddy. It's a shame that Dalton won't even
know his half-sister because you are a bitter,immature,and pathetic
person!
One day, she'll learn the real truth!
Please relay a message to the father I will release him of all future and past child support if he will sign his rights over completely
ddd

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

hire a good atty!
Help wrote:
I have a 10 month old and I am getting ready to go to court to fight for custody with his father. My babys father is battling a addiction with drugs has to place to live and no money but his parents are gonna help him fight. I do not trust him or his parents with my son. I am terrified he's gonna get some custody rights! Does anyone have any tips to prevent him getting anything??
JJJK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

What about randy? I didn't know he has kids?
Right

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TRUTH wrote:
Joey Scott Should be number 1 On that list.
why would anyone be mentioning Joey Scott's name? Do you actually know him? Because if you do then you know he spends the majority of his life locked up which in turn does make him a deadbeat dad. When he isn't in jail the 3 chicks he has children with don't give him anything to feel good about. Their children are just leverage for them. He loves his children and would love to do for them and see them on a regular basis but this is hard when the mothers run off to other states and won't tell him where they are or denies that he is indeed the dad when he knows he is. I know Joey and I know that if he was given the chance he would make a great dad. As for his baby momma's their the ones who don't want him in their childs life. Soz if he was good enough to screw then why shouldn't he be good enough to be a dad to the children that came out of those relationships. Girls really if you really want your baby daddy in your childs life don't make it so hard on these guys. You all have to realize that men don't bond with children before their born like the mother does. Sometimes you just look at the big picture no matter what your feeling towards the father it has nothing to do with the relationship between the child and father. Children have a right to know where they come from.
OKZ

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Look I know from my own experience that any man can father a child and not be a dad. My dad walked away when I was 5 and left my mom with 7 kids to raise alone. She never said a negative word to us about him she knew we would grow and see for ourselves. I am so glad that my mother was so wise in this and didn't put that on her children. She worked and raised us alone. When I became a mother I didn't have any expectations because regardless of what he did they where still my babies. Although he has been there since day one and played the daddy role so well. I still worked like a dog right along with him to give our children what they needed. I feel I was very lucky to find a man like that and where still together after 25 years. I know that it is hard when a mother has to carry the load alone but don't be mad because you are the one who gets rewarded in the end.
Doo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Katie my baby momma is a dead beat! She is drunk or stoned 10 hours a day doesn't work.
IKNOW

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Please relay a message to the father I will release him of all future and past child support if he will sign his rights over completely
Again, sorry and pathetic!!!!
Lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

IKNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, sorry and pathetic!!!!
Well if he's such a good daddy his son then he should want to sign over his rights that way he's not sittin in jail so much, them he will have more time to spend with him
Lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

And if he truly luvs her like he says, he should should sign them over and not want to disrupt her life she's a very very hard child to get close to, he would have to visit her everyday for yrs befor she would trust him and we both know that's not goin to happen, he knows it would be the right thing to do. He already owes me 2400 in back pay I would release him from all that, he will always be her father that won't change.
Know 4 a fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

That druggy Bobby Tooley is one of the biggest dead beats I know!!! Would rather smoke weed, snort pills coke n everything else than take care of his kids n b in their life..
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Randy who?
vwahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Kieth hager a good dad? What a flippen joke.
Grown Man

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

The part I love about these dead beat dads, is the women who keep spreading their legs for them. What, you know he has kids with other women, that he doesn't care about, but you can change him, right? You're different, you're better then those other girls? He really loves you? If you're classless enough to keep fucking these losers instead of searching out a real man who works, will treat you with respect, takes care of children he may have, regardless of how he feels for the mother, maybe use some fucking birth control. Its horrible that these men don't care for their children. Its horrible for the children and society. But at some point women you need to pull yourselves up and stop playing the victims here and break the cycle. One looser can spread his seed all over town, because you let him. Meanwhile there's men out there that can't find a decent woman because he's constantly working and caring for his kid, not because he has to, but because he wants to. Maybe seek those single men out instead of taking the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel.
Right on

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Grown Man wrote:
The part I love about these dead beat dads, is the women who keep spreading their legs for them. What, you know he has kids with other women, that he doesn't care about, but you can change him, right? You're different, you're better then those other girls? He really loves you? If you're classless enough to keep fucking these losers instead of searching out a real man who works, will treat you with respect, takes care of children he may have, regardless of how he feels for the mother, maybe use some fucking birth control. Its horrible that these men don't care for their children. Its horrible for the children and society. But at some point women you need to pull yourselves up and stop playing the victims here and break the cycle. One looser can spread his seed all over town, because you let him. Meanwhile there's men out there that can't find a decent woman because he's constantly working and caring for his kid, not because he has to, but because he wants to. Maybe seek those single men out instead of taking the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Randy who? If your talking about Faulconer yes, yes he does! His son is almost 6 & the mother who is an amazing one has full custody bc he abused him!
Ms Gilvin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

KYLE ROADEN never done nothing for my son does everything he can to avoid a job so he don't have to pay child support I mean the piece of trash is only ordered to pay 50 bucks a week an can't do that! It's not like I am asking him to be a father just hope support him! He is turning 11 I am come on!
Ummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Ms. Gilvin? Aren't you the one woo straight bounced to Ohio and left your son here??? What, you think you're all great now bc you decided to come back eventually? You are a p.o.s. Mom who pretended to not know you were pregnant so you could still get drunk. I feel so sorry for that kid. He deserves bettet.
sad

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Stephanie wrote:
Gino summers is a low life excuse of a father I mean sperm donor too! 6 kids 4 different mother's
do you have a kid with him ? he has 6 kids & 5 bby mamas 2 baby mamas in cali and 2 kids in cali 1 girl 1 boy .... 3 girls in ky and 1 boy in ky and 3 bby mamas in ky
Stephanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

sad wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a kid with him ? he has 6 kids & 5 bby mamas 2 baby mamas in cali and 2 kids in cali 1 girl 1 boy .... 3 girls in ky and 1 boy in ky and 3 bby mamas in ky
unfortunately yes I do
inreplies

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Just saying! Even if a mom or dad isn't a great parent bashing them doesn't make u a better parent. It makes u look as bad as they do keep it classy. I've got 2 boys and my first sons sad left me when I was pregnant and does not see him I raise him alone but he does pay child support so he does do something. My youngest boy his dad pays when he feels or when he has a job and has 3 other kids as well. He's always been in and out once a year. It's just who he is and the way he is. Just gotta except that. I never bash them even though they could use it lol. I just don't do it cause I don't want my kids to know that stuff they can figure it out when they become older and ask questions and form there own opinion and not go by mine. Children never benefit from the he said she said of bickering parents even if u don't do it but the other does. Ur child will respect u more for it later down the road!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynch Discussions

Search the Lynch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Limbertwig 147,044
missy clark (Jan '11) 1 hr for real 17
Ila Clark 1 hr Ashley 3
Sharps Towing 2 hr fact 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
what happend to myranda skinner? (Dec '12) 6 hr Bouncy balls 13
Drug dealers in town 7 hr fed up 4
•••
•••
•••
Lynch Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lynch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000