First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Help

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2011
I have a 10 month old and I am getting ready to go to court to fight for custody with his father. My babys father is battling a addiction with drugs has to place to live and no money but his parents are gonna help him fight. I do not trust him or his parents with my son. I am terrified he's gonna get some custody rights! Does anyone have any tips to prevent him getting anything??
Info

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2011
here's some help, I have a 3 year old I have full custody of. The only right the father have is medical support, & child support. I was granted full custody due to child abandonment on his part. I suggest you hire a lawyer, or find one that is pro-Bono & has great reviews. I hired David Higdon. He is great. I'm still in a child support battle but you have to fight. Suggest CPS take a look at the fathers living environment, suggest drug tests, & anything else that should be looked at. if he gets rights, suggest that they should be supervised by you or a professional or that they should be in a public center that is for parents that cannot settle on visitation. I highly suggest looking up custody & child support laws.
Help

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2011
Thank you very much!!
kim

Spring Green, WI

#5 Oct 18, 2011
umm yea daniel cody parker is the absolutly crappest baby daddy in gtown i swear it
Trust me

Clay City, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2011
kim wrote:
umm yea daniel cody parker is the absolutly crappest baby daddy in gtown i swear it
trust me. He probably isn't. I have a pretty sh!tty one too.
HERD

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2011
Well my best friend has the worst one of all. He could care less about the child, but he loves putting Amanda thru hell. He is horriable. And now I hear he has another on the way poor stupid girl!! Austin Brooks father of the year!! lmao
IKNOW

Kitchener, Canada

#8 Oct 24, 2011
HERD wrote:
Well my best friend has the worst one of all. He could care less about the child, but he loves putting Amanda thru hell. He is horriable. And now I hear he has another on the way poor stupid girl!! Austin Brooks father of the year!! lmao
Austin Brooks has tried on several occassions to see his daughter but Amanda wouldn't let him and I know he has bought things for her that was giving to Amanda only she didn't know it came from him!
Now Let's talk mothers! Amanda Jenkins does not even have custody of her daughter due to drug addiction which I am certain she didn't care for the whole world to know but now by running your mouth about Austin you have opened a whole new chapter in her life!
As for Lori Brooks, she is a very good mother and DRUG FREE, that's
why Amanda can't stand her, so what is your beef honey!

Before you get on here and run your mouth, maybe you should know
the whole truth and until then, maybe you should snort you a few more pills up your nose!!

Austin Brooks is no more a dead beat dad than Amanda Jenkins is a
good mother!!!!!!!!!

Your sticking your drug infested nose where it doesn't belong honey!
IKNOW

Kitchener, Canada

#9 Oct 24, 2011
HERD wrote:
And honey, you really need to go back to school and learn to spell!
I mean really!!!

Austin's new girlfriend is not a bitch! Doesn't think she's better than anyone else! She is nice and friendly with alot of class honey! Oh and most important; she is DRUG FREE! I won't have to worry about her being a good mother!
HERD

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2011
lmao!!!!!!!!!!
please understand

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2011
A Deadbeat Sperm donor is man not worth having so what he made that beautiful child for you to raise. He wil never care or take responsibiity for a womans child or children. He will reap the benefits of the child until a woman can't take it no more. He will try to put on front street that he is a dad to everyone. Or in some cases deny your child without your knowledge! He might wear a dad ring or god forbid get a tattoo of the childs name! But that still won't make him a father. And he will be the one missing out cause if the woman is a good mother the child will be fine! And another man will come intoi their life and be the replacement for your dead beat baby daddy! Which in the long run they forget about or don't want to be bothered with his sorry azz! So to all you single mothers doing the right, staying up all night with sick babies, putting them on the bus, being two parents in one and giving them all your love, wearing yourselves out to make sure they have want they need and want. Tell those dead beat, good for nothing, sperm donor, losers----------Thank You!) Because you have your beautiful baby or babies and they have nothing to show for their lives. GOD BLESS to all the single mothers!!!!!!!!!
angel in waiting

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 26, 2011
Mike king worst of all
AMEN

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 26, 2011
please understand wrote:
A Deadbeat Sperm donor is man not worth having so what he made that beautiful child for you to raise. He wil never care or take responsibiity for a womans child or children. He will reap the benefits of the child until a woman can't take it no more. He will try to put on front street that he is a dad to everyone. Or in some cases deny your child without your knowledge! He might wear a dad ring or god forbid get a tattoo of the childs name! But that still won't make him a father. And he will be the one missing out cause if the woman is a good mother the child will be fine! And another man will come intoi their life and be the replacement for your dead beat baby daddy! Which in the long run they forget about or don't want to be bothered with his sorry azz! So to all you single mothers doing the right, staying up all night with sick babies, putting them on the bus, being two parents in one and giving them all your love, wearing yourselves out to make sure they have want they need and want. Tell those dead beat, good for nothing, sperm donor, losers----------Thank You!) Because you have your beautiful baby or babies and they have nothing to show for their lives. GOD BLESS to all the single mothers!!!!!!!!!
Preach it !!! I'm a single mother of a 4 year old with a dead beat dad that has two other sons. I honestly feel like I conceived My child on my own. I can pass the father and not think a second about who he is. He is just a stranger to us. My child doesn't even know who he is.
And I honestly love it that way. My child will find out when they are older what a piece the dad is. I LOVE being a single mom, well I have a bf that take the father role but in general speaking terms, single mom. I don't have to go through custody battles, arguments or anything. Occasionally I'll have to deal with child support payments because his mom pays them but other than that I provide for my daughter all by myself and it makes me a better person. POWER to all single moms!:)
Brandy

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2011
Nicholas Merideth is a deadbeat dad!
fungirl

West Liberty, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2012
jeremiah jones is a dead beat dad .he wont even see his kids .i know i am a freind of the mother
WRONG

Washington, DC

#16 Mar 23, 2012
This takes the cake. Love how you left out the parts about women being a part of the intercourse that creates the child. Usually turns into drama because the baby mama seeks revenge for selfish reasons, not for the best interest of the child. Then, many innocent people are also affected. These innocent kids are used as pawns mostly by ugly gold digging sluts. Let's face it.... Fathers have no rights in child custody battles. Sadly our tax dollars support this whole drama and bullshit on all accounts. Bravo.
please understand wrote:
mad as hell

United States

#17 Mar 23, 2012
@WRONG---- I take it your a man! We all know where babies come from. Do you realize that most of the deadbeat dads are big mommas boys who have no responsibilities. Of course women and men share equal parts in making babies however if that woman doesn't decide to use birth control, wait for this one. All a man has to do is spend less than 5 bucks to save his little money for the next 18 years and slip on a jimmy but they can't figure that out on their own! Please!
Jimmy

Winchester, KY

#18 Mar 23, 2012
Richard Boykin
PlLL BlLLY

Washington, DC

#19 Mar 23, 2012
Me
Spermdonor

Georgetown, KY

#20 Mar 23, 2012
Adam Mark Shell
WRONG

Bowie, MD

#21 Mar 24, 2012
I disagree. As far as I am concerned, you can go straight to Hell.
mad as hell wrote:
@WRONG---- I take it your a man! We all know where babies come from. Do you realize that most of the deadbeat dads are big mommas boys who have no responsibilities. Of course women and men share equal parts in making babies however if that woman doesn't decide to use birth control, wait for this one. All a man has to do is spend less than 5 bucks to save his little money for the next 18 years and slip on a jimmy but they can't figure that out on their own! Please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint Malicote 4 hr One of many exes 5
bottoms up 5 hr out of towner 26
friends with benefits 10 hr mangoberryny 37
Can you run a 2008 Mustang GT on 87 octane? (Aug '11) 12 hr DemonicAnahka 17
Ashley Smith (Nov '09) 12 hr rat killer 27
the burtons 13 hr Thankful 2
Whats up w/ Rachel Weatherly ? (Dec '10) 17 hr Drugmuch 38
Lynch Dating
Find my Match

Lynch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 pm PST

NBC Sports12:49PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
NBC Sports 3:52 AM
Jason Avant compares himself to NBA great Tim Duncan
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July