Lynch Reunion
Allumni

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2011
Does anyone have any info on the Lynch High School Reunion for the classes of the 1960's?
KENNY HUMPHREYS

Woodstock, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2011
Allumni wrote:
Does anyone have any info on the Lynch High School Reunion for the classes of the 1960's?
In 1960 and in 1961, Murray High School played Lynch High School in the State Championship Football Game at Stoll Field, Lexington, KY. I played for the Murray High Tigers got an opportunity to meet several guys that were on the Lynch Bulldog team. I understand that a '60 s Reunion is being planned for an unknown date. I would love to come to this get together in hopes to shake hands with some of my respected opponets. These were great times in my life and hopefully for Lynch Bulldogs. I can be reached by e-mail at [email protected] and I would love to hear more and to get an invitation to visit your reunion. Thanks much, Kenny Humphreys, Atlanta, GA

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Allumni wrote:
Golden Bulldogs:
The 1960-1981 Lynch High School Reunion will be held at the Benham School House Inn on July 5-6, 2013. The cost will be $45.00 per person and will include snacks on Friday night, Saturday breakfast, dinner on Saturday night, as well as, music, entertainment, friends, and surprises. Mark the date.....detailed registration information will be mailed this summer. Please send your address or any questions to me at [email protected]
The next planning meeting will be held on March 13 at 6:00 p.m. at the Rebecca Caudill Public Library.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
$45 !?! They should be paying me to come back !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tom eldridge 50 min toot toot 4
whats up with all the ot!!!! 2 hr yes 12
White lives matter 2 hr hmmmm 3
Jesus Christ is the answer 6 hr dave 2
Thomas royal or Jessica Jenkins 6 hr Knows him 2
Wtf is she thinking 7 hr Another voice 2
Is Keith Warren still married? 9 hr Larry 8

Lynch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance