Suzyq

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Can section 8 be apllied for online? Or is Scroggins only place to apply for it?
Barbara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Scroggins only
Spoonman

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Why not apply for a job instead?
i agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Spoonman wrote:
I agree 100%!

Get a Job !
Worker

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Spoonman wrote:
Awesome! As someone who busts his ass at work, I couldn't have said it better.
BOB

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

ya get a damm job,im tired of paying for ur deabeat a$$
yim yammer

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

If you can get it more power to you! Go apply for snap benefits too! This way you have a roof over your head and food to eat... Ya gotta love Obama! Soon free or low cost health care!
yim yammer

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

You will be tired the rest of your life because all the freebies are here to stay! Bahahahaha!!!
BOB wrote:
ya get a damm job,im tired of paying for ur deabeat a$$
Mike Jones

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama was not the president in 1935, when FDR created Social Security no was he president in 1970 when Nixon created the foodstamp program nor was he President in 1985 when Reagan created the lifeline credit to give a discount to landline phone service that evolved in 2007 when Bush allowed free cellphones for people on foodstamps! People give entirely too much credit on Obama and No I voted for Romney. I voted for McCain in 2008. But I'm tired of hearing the disrepect for the president. Like it or not he will be the president for 4 more years.
GHA employee

Sadorus, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Georgetown Section 8 is currently on a freeze due to lack of funding at the moment.
freeloaders

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Mike Jones wrote:
Obama was not the president in 1935, when FDR created Social Security no was he president in 1970 when Nixon created the foodstamp program nor was he President in 1985 when Reagan created the lifeline credit to give a discount to landline phone service that evolved in 2007 when Bush allowed free cellphones for people on foodstamps! People give entirely too much credit on Obama and No I voted for Romney. I voted for McCain in 2008. But I'm tired of hearing the disrepect for the president. Like it or not he will be the president for 4 more years.
Obama will be the end of this country before he gets out of office.
People have no pride anymore, they'd rather take hand outs, than work.
Way too many dead beats in this country, and they know the system very well, because for most of them, freebies is all they know.
Really

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Alot of people who recieve section8 work really hard,Alot are single moms with deadbeat baby daddy's..Not everyone that recieves assistants are deadbeats..Alot of them do work hard,pay taxes and get educations..Sounds like some of u on here need to get educated... MORONS!!!!
Jarvis

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Be more selective of who you bang. Better decision making, rubbers, and birth control go a long way. MORON!!!!
meme

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

You said it "really" bunch of bullying morans. You don't know what situation people are in or what got them there. You pick at her but yet your probably dead beat dads yourselves.
freeloaders

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

meme wrote:
You said it "really" bunch of bullying morans. You don't know what situation people are in or what got them there. You pick at her but yet your probably dead beat dads yourselves.
It always amusing me when freeloaders give excuses on why they sign up for every free thing under the sun, and say they can't work.
Let me spell it for you.(DEADBEATS)
You better be glad I'm not the one in charge of handing free stuff out, because free stuff would stop.
You would work, or you wouldn't eat, and when you shriveled up to nothing, we could bury your a**, and have one less person watching tv all day eating steak, on the taxpayers money.
What

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

freeloaders wrote:
<quoted text>
It always amusing me when freeloaders give excuses on why they sign up for every free thing under the sun, and say they can't work.
Let me spell it for you.(DEADBEATS)
You better be glad I'm not the one in charge of handing free stuff out, because free stuff would stop.
You would work, or you wouldn't eat, and when you shriveled up to nothing, we could bury your a**, and have one less person watching tv all day eating steak, on the taxpayers money.
I see topix is still full of brain dead retards using foul language such as yourself and the rest of the rest of the fools in this thread putting someone down because they are less fortunate than you. You all are the scum of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynch Discussions

Search the Lynch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TMMK assignment 4 min Wondering 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Commietator 149,754
amy mendoza and butch thornsberry 33 min You dont need to ... 16
Rand Paul is a Patriot Senato (Jan '14) 37 min True Patriot 5
what they building next arbys 38 min nra 2
Mayor: Lynch must consolidate or raise rates (Sep '13) 1 hr LOL 4
2 cute girls walking in Cumberland 3 hr guest 4
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Harlan County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••