Grieshop looms large in Lynch mayor's...

Grieshop looms large in Lynch mayor's race

There are 2 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Nov 5, 2011, titled Grieshop looms large in Lynch mayor's race. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

Taylor Hall has held the mayor's seat in Lynch City Hall for seven months. He was appointed after Darlene Monhollen resigned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

seeing the truth

Gray, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2011
hmm read yesterday's paper i se thet Joe Grieshop looms large in Lynch Mayor race.Hmmm i find it interesting,and for one Hall needs out we need someone in there whao can do the job.Has anyone seen the mayor? He is carrying a gun on his hip like he i still a cop.Is he so big and bad he has to carry a pistol? This is a joke for a mayor to do this Wake up Lynch And vote new blood in he is lazy and a know it all.If anyone has done something he has done it better or knows all about it.And Winchester Ky is the best place in ky and all other palces are less than irt in his eyes WAKE UP VOTE FOR NEW BLOOD FOR A REAL PERSON NOT A FAKE he has stuff belonging to someone and will not give it back how childish can you get
seeing the truth

Gray, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2011
a correction here got a little carried away should read all other places other that his precious winchester ky he sees them all as dirt,because he thinks winchester is the heaven on earth.GET REAL LYNCH VOTE HIM OUT HE IS NOT FOR YOU,he will do nothing to help lynch out,and he does carry a gun hmmm whoi is he doc holiday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UAW Automakers Hoard More Cash Than Toyota 2 hr Millstone 45
hub must go!!!!!! 6 hr garth 23
did you tell him 7 hr WalMart 2
jesseca traylor 8 hr flipper 15
Superintendent Hub 10 hr MCHS 100
Jessica Deaun Adams 10 hr WouldntYouLike2Kno 1
Elizabeth McCoy (Jun '11) 10 hr Guy from POF 16

Lynch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance