Four women nabbed in massage parlor busts

Full story: Newsday

In addition, three of the women face prostitution charges for offering manual sex to undercover police detectives, said Officer Adele Burke, a police spokeswoman.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Surprising

Glen Cove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2008

Judged:

That was the crime NC Police found in Levittown and Lynbrook! You aren't talking to the right people.

I guess these arrests are popular after Governor Spitzer resigned...but if you want to clean up crime, start with the local public officials.
Raw deal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

weirdly enough Jim I agree with you...I have no idea why they shouldn't make prostitution legal..they only arrested them because their cheating the govt out of their share, if it wasnt for the govt nobosy would give a shyt what these women did for a living..
bullshizttt

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

umm how about they get the real crime off the streets instead of this garbage. theirs terrorist out their and drug dealers and home invanders and every otehr day theirs a print up about a massage parlor sting . This is where my tax money goes to .
Spanky

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

westie10019 wrote:
Lynbrook was a nice place to live and raise a white family. Now we have to be politicaly correct! GEE, an ASIAN.Message Parlor in Lynbrook? What is wrong with this picture. Lets not offend anyone! Where Hell was our over paid law enforcement? This is why I left Nassau County, The Shpeople do not know waht is going on. But we continue to pay our poleice to protet us,
It'a almost impossible to find a good White Neighborhood around here. Anyone have some suggestions?
Wonda Soong

Cedar Grove, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Me travel many mile to bang bang.
Now the man shut down gradmas shop.
How I make living now?
MAI LING

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

MI SOO HORNY!!! MI LUV RU LONG TIME!!! 5 DOLLA - 2 DOLLA... MI NUMBA ONE SUCKY IN WYNBROOK!!
Dr Bond

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

Do not overlook the medical benefits to a true massage, it relaxes those tired muscles and gives one a sense of rejuvination. These women actually help improve our productivity.
Glen Cove Lady

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

I guess they were selling sex acts to each other since no men were arrested as usual.
thetruth

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

hahah, they bust up a woman making honest money with massage in the privacy of a place, BUT STILL HAVE NOT FOUND THE DANGEROUS THUGS THAT SHOT UP OVER 15 SHOTS INTO A LEVITTOWN HOME A COUPLE WEEKS BACK..... LEVITTOWN IS TURNING INTO A DUMP AND THIS IS WHY.

FIND REAL CRIMINALS.
Former Lynbrookian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

I grew up within 200 yards of the massage parlor. It is smack in the middle of a residential neighborhood (used to be a butcher shop), next to a candy store. It is absolutely inconceivable that Lynbrook Police were unaware of what was going on there. Trustee Penso lives (or lived) around the corner and Mayor Scarpato lived three blocks away. This is a town, where if one person farts, the whole neighborhood knows. No doubt Lynbrook's finest were getting their badges polished.
BroEli

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Once again - stupid comments from stupid people.
Happy Evans

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

I was told about that place last year but never made it there. Does anyone know of any other good wrong rub establishments I can visit on my next trip to LI?
kate

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

Good, now deport them. They are runing every neighborhood
RADIO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

i guess that makes your mother a who-a too. was she working at that levittown spot?
Jim wrote:
The difference between these women and any b1tch that you meet at work, in the mall or at school is that these ones gave receipts and / or took Visa.
Men pay for p u $$y everywhere they go in the form of dinners, shows, rent and - if they're not careful - jewelry.
That women are arrested for being honest about their work is the real crime here.
If you don't think your wife, girlfriend or any other female charges for her services, you are stupid, naive or both.
What a shame that the most straight forward women are the ones who get arrested.
Rodney Dangerfield

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

There you go now you know you are in a recession ?
Another small business gone !
See people will do any kind off work to get e head !
G W was right small business is a very important part of our economy !
Well better luck next time, try Cawford,Texas !
Not Nice

Hastings On Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Another Former wrote:
Right on Former, word has it that Trustee Bill hendrick stepped up to the plate many times and went in as the undercover.
Not nice, but since you know was that on Lynbrook's of the TOH's tax dollars and time?
KingBubbah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

What cop has the right to judge morality. Some of this same cops go to prostitutes and get golden showers. What right do they have to judge anyone with these ancient intrusion laws.
Badtothebone

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

JuanCarlosJamalSingh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only foreigners commit crimes?Only foreign criminals buy up real estate?
What is your definition of a foreigner?Not born in the USA?Or not white?There are prisons filled with Americans that have been in the USA for generations.Your tag"whatever" is so correct.Be real,don't hide your hate for crime with your hate for minorities.
Shut the "F" up JuanCarlosJamalSingh. What kind of geek name is that, are you proud of that? You dick licker!
JuanCarlosJamalS ingh

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text> Shut the "F" up JuanCarlosJamalSingh. What kind of geek name is that, are you proud of that? You dick licker!
Seems to me you are the one that has dicks on their mind.You sooooo tough,oooh I'm so scared.Save the name calling for someone else,that gives a shyt about your opinion.If I wanted your opinion,tough guy,I'd throw you a banana.Get off the boards if you have nothing to say.
JuanCarlosJamalS ingh

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text> Shut the "F" up JuanCarlosJamalSingh. What kind of geek name is that, are you proud of that? You dick licker!
So I guess Badtothebone is a cool and tough tag,are you still in highschool?How bad are you?Killed anything lately?LMAO!!!I wasted enough time playing with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lynbrook News Video

•••
•••

Lynbrook Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lynbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••