East Rockaway: Soccer Mom Is Charged

Oct 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Times

A Long Island woman has been charged with hitting her daughter's soccer coach with a folding chair because he gave her bad directions to a game, the police said yesterday. via New York Times

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2011
stop hating

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2007

ugh shes from eastrockaway, wat do u expect?
Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

What is that supposed to mean? Please explain in detail.
stop hating

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

dont be defending east rockaway, people there suck, i dont need to explain- i went to school there
jacob

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

hahahahahahahahaha funny
janice class of 77

Mahwah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

what is the difference between east rockaway and oceanside? You must be some kind of ahole to say people in east rockaway suck. Maybe the difference is some people in oceanside are morans.
janice east rockaway

Mahwah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

what is the differene between east rockaway and oceanside? You must be some kind of ahole to say people in east rockaway suck. Maybe the difference is some people in oceanside are morans.
Waterstone Road Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

PUT HER IN JAIL. Just imagine how her big hairy black bush scared those poor kids. She looks like clymydia and yellow and green discharge in her panties. What a nasty peice of work
Franklin Square Girl

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

WoW!! It's always very sad to see a parent acting in such manner. what kind of a role model is she for her own child and the other children who unfortunately had to witness such behavior? She is a disgrace and must be on drugs to attack someone over something so minor!
stop hating

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2008

janice east rockaway wrote:
what is the differene between east rockaway and oceanside? You must be some kind of ahole to say people in east rockaway suck. Maybe the difference is some people in oceanside are morans.
i dont live in oceanside haha and i would know cuz i went to school in erock and the kids are the worst everrr
Schumey

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Oceanside is just as bad as East Rockaway, except Oceanside is predominantly jewish.
stop hating

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

Schumey wrote:
Oceanside is just as bad as East Rockaway, except Oceanside is predominantly jewish.
ya thats what my ex husband told me, he lived in oceanside, but he was italian :-(
Erocker Soccer Mom

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Soccer Mon in East Rockaway this does not surprise me at all. East rockaway has gone down the tubes fast. It is more like Far Rockaway, we should look like Wyandanch or Roosevelt soon enough? Why does everyone in erock rent illegal apartment, why is the village filled with idiots

Since: Jun 11

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Yea some parents get carried away when it comes to sports. Worse I've seen is when they actually badger their own kids in front of everyone :=/
Sock Her Mom

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Well, if we can get over the location of the incident and who lives where and why, let's get back to commenting on the lady manhandling the folding chair. My first question is, hasn't she ever heard of GPS? Because she acted the way she did, in front of other families, a lawsuit is clearly in order. Any other stories about parental outbreaks out there?
Former ER resident

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Wow just returned to East rock for a visit, it got slummy and trahy in just a few short years. Sad to see how slummy East Rockaway got.
Former ER resident

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

No suprise this east rockaway Mom was charged this town took a turn for the worse and got ghetto'ish. My friend is actually sleeping with 3 diffrent married woman right now from East Rockaway - (sleazy housewives of East rockaway)
Alicia Vigil

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

F all of you low life trash who have nothing better to do with you F time. go use you useless life to bug someone else and slander them - F-off my case dirt bags losers. My town East Rockaway is a 5 towns town @ss wipes you wish you lived here.You jelous of me. Come see me you got a problem with Alicia Vigil say it to my face.easy hiding behind fake names.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynbrook Discussions

Search the Lynbrook Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Anya Briggs Prostitution and Fraud 6 hr Anya Briggs 2
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 7 hr Lisalava224 63
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Looking for Church Space to Share/Rent (Feb '09) Tue Pastor Chai Yehovah 111
2 teens arrested in arson at Herricks High Scho... (Apr '08) Tue Sitara Cherian 61
•••
•••

Lynbrook News Video

•••
•••

Lynbrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE