East Rockaway: Soccer Mom Is Charged

East Rockaway: Soccer Mom Is Charged

There are 17 comments on the New York Times story from Oct 24, 2007, titled East Rockaway: Soccer Mom Is Charged. In it, New York Times reports that:

A Long Island woman has been charged with hitting her daughter's soccer coach with a folding chair because he gave her bad directions to a game, the police said yesterday. via New York Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

stop hating

Paterson, NJ

#1 Oct 25, 2007
ugh shes from eastrockaway, wat do u expect?
Sue

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2007
What is that supposed to mean? Please explain in detail.
stop hating

Paterson, NJ

#3 Nov 6, 2007
dont be defending east rockaway, people there suck, i dont need to explain- i went to school there
jacob

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2008
hahahahahahahahaha funny
janice class of 77

Mahwah, NJ

#5 Jan 9, 2008
what is the difference between east rockaway and oceanside? You must be some kind of ahole to say people in east rockaway suck. Maybe the difference is some people in oceanside are morans.
janice east rockaway

Mahwah, NJ

#6 Jan 9, 2008
what is the differene between east rockaway and oceanside? You must be some kind of ahole to say people in east rockaway suck. Maybe the difference is some people in oceanside are morans.
Waterstone Road Neighbor

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2008
PUT HER IN JAIL. Just imagine how her big hairy black bush scared those poor kids. She looks like clymydia and yellow and green discharge in her panties. What a nasty peice of work
Franklin Square Girl

Spencer, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2008
WoW!! It's always very sad to see a parent acting in such manner. what kind of a role model is she for her own child and the other children who unfortunately had to witness such behavior? She is a disgrace and must be on drugs to attack someone over something so minor!
stop hating

Paterson, NJ

#10 Jan 28, 2008
janice east rockaway wrote:
what is the differene between east rockaway and oceanside? You must be some kind of ahole to say people in east rockaway suck. Maybe the difference is some people in oceanside are morans.
i dont live in oceanside haha and i would know cuz i went to school in erock and the kids are the worst everrr
Schumey

Selden, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2008
Oceanside is just as bad as East Rockaway, except Oceanside is predominantly jewish.
stop hating

Paterson, NJ

#12 May 14, 2008
Schumey wrote:
Oceanside is just as bad as East Rockaway, except Oceanside is predominantly jewish.
ya thats what my ex husband told me, he lived in oceanside, but he was italian :-(
Erocker Soccer Mom

New York, NY

#13 Mar 27, 2011
Soccer Mon in East Rockaway this does not surprise me at all. East rockaway has gone down the tubes fast. It is more like Far Rockaway, we should look like Wyandanch or Roosevelt soon enough? Why does everyone in erock rent illegal apartment, why is the village filled with idiots

Since: Jun 11

Massapequa, NY

#15 Jun 7, 2011
Yea some parents get carried away when it comes to sports. Worse I've seen is when they actually badger their own kids in front of everyone :=/
Sock Her Mom

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 7, 2011
Well, if we can get over the location of the incident and who lives where and why, let's get back to commenting on the lady manhandling the folding chair. My first question is, hasn't she ever heard of GPS? Because she acted the way she did, in front of other families, a lawsuit is clearly in order. Any other stories about parental outbreaks out there?
Former ER resident

Fresh Meadows, NY

#19 Jun 11, 2011
Wow just returned to East rock for a visit, it got slummy and trahy in just a few short years. Sad to see how slummy East Rockaway got.
Former ER resident

Fresh Meadows, NY

#20 Jun 11, 2011
No suprise this east rockaway Mom was charged this town took a turn for the worse and got ghetto'ish. My friend is actually sleeping with 3 diffrent married woman right now from East Rockaway - (sleazy housewives of East rockaway)
Alicia Vigil

New York, NY

#21 Jun 11, 2011
F all of you low life trash who have nothing better to do with you F time. go use you useless life to bug someone else and slander them - F-off my case dirt bags losers. My town East Rockaway is a 5 towns town @ss wipes you wish you lived here.You jelous of me. Come see me you got a problem with Alicia Vigil say it to my face.easy hiding behind fake names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Animal Hospital-Long Island - Jaipal Ra... (Jul '09) 19 hr stvans 40
iLoveKickboxing Hicksville (Jan '16) Fri melody 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Apr 24 Kennymac 105
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Apr 24 Bianca mangiaracina 57
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Apr 22 Anonymous 4
News Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) Apr 20 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 12
News Queens jogger murder suspect allegedly told pol... Apr 19 china white 1

Lynbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynbrook Mortgages