Lynbrook Woman Gets Prison for Fatal DWI Crash

Oct 7, 2010 Full story: Long Island Press 6

A Lynbrook woman who was drivingA drunk when sheA caused a crash that killed a man in front of his East Rockaway home last year was sentenced Wednesday to two-to-six years in prison.

Full Story
mrs lady

New York, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2010
I think this lady should get an award for off'ing a ghetto trash East Rockaway resident. This guy was on Welfare and scamming the system she did us all a favor. Plus this guy had 2) illegal appartments in his East Rockaway house.

Karma got him.
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#2 Nov 13, 2010
you a looser. this lady should receive hard time. 5 to ten years. make an example on drug drivers they responsable for alot of murders. and its time to make them stop allong wit white coller criminals. them two need a reality check. put them in attica with the rest. so they kan learn the tough lessons in life.
deejay

New York, NY

#3 Nov 14, 2010
Easy Bricks: East Rockaway is a Ghetto dude. Anyone dead from the Rock is a good kill in my book.

One less loser on welfare in East Rockaway. This guy was the biggest scammer - mult illegal appartments in his house. He collected workers compensation, welfare, social service, foodstamps, and illegal appartment taking cash!!!!!
P Doody

Mahwah, NJ

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Sad, Very Sad! No winners here!
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2010
damn this guy was a smart hustler. but at the end of the day morally he might not be the nicest guy in the world. oh here that goes with the insults.shows how much integrity yu have.
phil

Freeport, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2010
any damage to the car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queens Village Music Thread (May '12) 20 hr Musikologist 18
Help for jobless American Home Mortgage workers - (Aug '07) 22 hr Mia 10
Rob Astorino's Rainbow Coalition: Gotham Dem's ... Thu Rip Chen Picket 1
Brooklyn, NYC Personal Injury Lawyer Wed Gerald Vonberger 1
New Yorkers 'incensed' Taylor Swift is their we... Wed LrkV27qV 2
Old Freeport Hospital Wed Babs29 1
greek corner in franklin square ny has the best... Tue G IATRIDIS 1

Lynbrook News Video

Lynbrook Dating
Find my Match