Couple charged with starving adopted kids

Two people have been charged with starving their three adopted children after an emergency call from a neighbor sent police to the home. Full Story
d wilkes

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jul 16, 2006
lock them up and give the the same thing they gave those poor children, little angels it saddens me deeply to see something like this to some innocent little children that can not help thier selves lock them up and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!
Darren D

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2006
d wilkes wrote:
lock them up and give the the same thing they gave those poor children, little angels it saddens me deeply to see something like this to some innocent little children that can not help thier selves lock them up and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!
How do people like this get custody of children? What kind of CPS program are they running in S.C? I hear this kind of thing happening more and more with adoptive and foster care. Makes one wonder if the orphange system is a safer enviroment.
g collins

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2006
My heart goes out to those precious children. I still cannot believe that someone would do what those monsters did. I wish that I could care for those babies. My husband and I have two children and we would welcome them here for as long as they would like to stay.
g collins

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2006
After reading everything about this case so far, I am concerned for the boys and I wish that I could intervene and take them in. One of the little boys has a prosethic hand and that evil woman kept it from him - hid it behind the TV.

p.s. I am in Columbia, not Swansea......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of Cards season 3 premiere, review: Has F... Feb 28 crumbledprez 1
2am group and bmw (Dec '07) Jan '15 God 7
gaffney strangler (Mar '09) Dec '14 Andrea 46
laura childress or may be childers Dec '14 CHARLIE BR 1
Jerry Neal Morris, child rapist from Duncan SC Nov '14 captianobvious 2
Donation Nov '14 Curious 1
Lyman mess (Feb '14) Feb '14 Puri 3
Lyman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web