Williamstown Mom

West Chester, PA

#1 Sep 9, 2008
only 6 months for a child almost dying, unreal. No wonder drugs are as bad as they are around this valley.
tcparent

West Chester, PA

#2 Sep 11, 2008
yeah but that news story wont show up on this page, things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMM???? He should have got a lot longer than 6 months.
Time 2 Go

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2008
tcparent wrote:
yeah but that news story wont show up on this page, things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMM???? He should have got a lot longer than 6 months.
Still bitter are we. Your just not happy unless you can ruin someones day. Just remember It could happen to you to.
tcparent

West Chester, PA

#4 Sep 15, 2008
yeah when it is a LYKENS story it should be on the LYKENS page, but some stories no not make it on this page, that's odd to me and most know why it's not posted. No offense to you or your family, just report the news. And it has happened in my family also, but I wasn't hidden from this page at all.
Williamstown Mom

West Chester, PA

#5 Sep 15, 2008
tcparent wrote:
I agree totally, news id news, not only selective stories, Wade letting the druggies go made the page and all his arrest and kudos for it, but what about the drug pusher that almost killed a child? Is it strange to me also that it is not on here.
Williamstown Mom

West Chester, PA

#6 Sep 15, 2008
Time 2 Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Still bitter are we. Your just not happy unless you can ruin someones day. Just remember It could happen to you to.
You don't mind ruins Wade's day, and eith er do we, so how can you make a comment like that about anyone else? It seems very much like a hypocrite, IMO. Drugs in this valley need to be cleaned up and kept away from our youth not being glorified for a child almost losing their life over this garbage. I am sick of KIDS WILL BE KIDS, no parents need to be parents and not their kids best friends, I'm sure we can all agree with that.
eville mom

West Chester, PA

#7 Sep 15, 2008
At least spell Joseph correctly. That's my only comment on this forum.
Time 2 Go

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 15, 2008
tcparent wrote:
yeah when it is a LYKENS story it should be on the LYKENS page, but some stories no not make it on this page, that's odd to me and most know why it's not posted. No offense to you or your family, just report the news. And it has happened in my family also, but I wasn't hidden from this page at all.
Hey Big Mouth! I read the story while on the "Lykens" page. I read it again today. I don't know what the hell your talking about. You seem to think you are anonymous, so you say whatever you feel like about whomever you feel like hurting.

It's not about the stories that you say aren't posted "although they are", it's about you not being able to insult some poor bastard that you don't like. Be Honest.

I am NOT a reporter. It is not my job to report stories. If you don't see a story posted than you should post it, nobody else has a problem posting here.

This is a small town, you will run into the pissed off family members or friends of the people you rip apart in this forum someday, I hope they are as conservative as me and not as liberal as you.
tcparent

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 16, 2008
FYI there are at least two people using the screen name tcparent, I will no longer use it after seeing what someone else is posting...
eville mom

West Chester, PA

#10 Sep 16, 2008
Time 2 Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big Mouth! I read the story while on the "Lykens" page. I read it again today. I don't know what the hell your talking about. You seem to think you are anonymous, so you say whatever you feel like about whomever you feel like hurting.
It's not about the stories that you say aren't posted "although they are", it's about you not being able to insult some poor bastard that you don't like. Be Honest.
I am NOT a reporter. It is not my job to report stories. If you don't see a story posted than you should post it, nobody else has a problem posting here.
This is a small town, you will run into the pissed off family members or friends of the people you rip apart in this forum someday, I hope they are as conservative as me and not as liberal as you.
You tell them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lykens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Williamstown Mar '16 Glitter 1
Amy Murray/ Michael Ross Fired from Walmart (Dec '07) Jan '16 Onlyme 2
Question (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ali 27 1
News Couple charged with child abuse (Nov '06) Jun '15 Me and I 7
witmer family please respond (Sep '14) Apr '15 kly3 2
Lykens Police Hiring procedures (Jan '08) Mar '15 sneakypete 8
News Police: Careless smoking caused fatal Lykens fire (Mar '14) Aug '14 silly rabbit 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lykens Mortgages