Elizabethville man dies in motorcycle...

Elizabethville man dies in motorcycle crash

There are 1 comment on the PennLive.com story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Elizabethville man dies in motorcycle crash. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Ryan McCleary, 23, of Elizabethville, died just after 3 p.m. Tuesday when he lost control of his motorcycle and it struck a utility pole along the 400 block of North Church Street, state police at Lykens said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

kwandel

Tunkhannock, PA

#1 Oct 8, 2008
There are a lot of people that Ryan's life has touched! For all those who knew him a little or a lot he will be sorely missed!! He was a huge influence in both of my sons lives, they will especially miss him. The best thing about Ryan is that he truly loved his Lord and Savior with all of his heart! We will see you again in Heaven, Ryan. Goodbye for now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lykens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Krepich (Feb '17) Sep '17 Anonymous 2
Lykens Police Hiring procedures (Jan '08) Jul '17 yochan 9
tower city rocks (May '11) Mar '17 Anonymous 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Susan Helm as State Represent... (Sep '12) Mar '17 anonymous 2
Bank of America Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Disappointed 3
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison (Jun '16) Jun '16 LionTamer 1
News Police: Careless smoking caused fatal Lykens fire (Mar '14) Aug '14 silly rabbit 3

Lykens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lykens Mortgages