PORTER TOWNSHIP Schuylkill County POLICE SAY MAN FOLLOWED, ATTA...

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 22, 2008, titled PORTER TOWNSHIP Schuylkill County POLICE SAY MAN FOLLOWED, ATTA.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Schuylkill County man followed another man from his workplace last week, cut him off in traffic and punched him in the mouth, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

DANA - ALLENTOWN

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 22, 2008
IT WOULD HELP TO KNOW WHAT MOTIVATED NEIDLINGER. I'M SURE ALL OF US HAVE FANTASIZED ABOUT BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF SOMEONE WHO DID SOMETHING STUPID, ESPECIALLY IN TRAFFIC. BUT IT ALSO SENDS THE MESSAGE THAT WE DONT NEED TO ACT ON EVERY IMPULSE AND THAT THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR OUR ACTIONS.
RonMania

Easton, PA

#2 Apr 22, 2008
He stole his staples!!
Jerks

AOL

#3 Apr 22, 2008
TOTAL LOSERS.
lissyo7

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2008
Probably he snitch on the other guy at work. Sometime people really make you really mad and you act with no thinking the consequences. White people are violance to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lykens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
witmer family please respond (Sep '14) Apr 23 kly3 2
Lykens Police Hiring procedures (Jan '08) Mar '15 sneakypete 8
News Police: Careless smoking caused fatal Lykens fire (Mar '14) Aug '14 silly rabbit 3
News 67 year old man faces charges for alleged relat... (Apr '14) Apr '14 softball fan 2
News Borough Lets Go Of Police Department (Apr '08) Feb '14 Regreting moving ... 14
Whatever Happened To Big Boobs In John's Apartm... (Aug '08) Jan '14 Your Mother 20
News Couple charged with child abuse (Nov '06) Sep '13 Polly 6
More from around the web

Lykens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]